Thread: steelers are gonna beat the seahawks in the superbowl

tonylovesdnb Guest

steelers are gonna beat the seahawks in the superbowl

that is all

REDSFAN2004 Guest
    the steelers have to get past denver first,and if they do i still believe who ever wins outta carolina and seattle will win the super bowl.

hooman1844 Guest
    What's up with all the people coming here and just randomly wasting a thread to give a prediction without any explanation or warant at all?

NGOChocolate Guest
    Cause they want to? that is all lol..

The Seahawks, Panthers, and Broncos have a better chance than the Steelers. Fact.

That is all.

[/thread]
    Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Terps

Ostentatious genius, of rappin'
    Is mentally clappin' to take Hiphop back, thats what's happenin'

Never miss a good oppurtunity to shut the hell up

xrams Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hooman1844
    What's up with all the people coming here and just randomly wasting a thread to give a prediction without any explanation or warant at all?
    I agree... they have nothing to add.... just dumb.....

cheeseonabun Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KRS-One
    The Seahawks, Panthers, and Broncos have a better chance than the Steelers. Fact.

That is all.

[/thread]
    That is definately fiction. Me being a Steelers fan, probably makes my decision biased anyway. Actually all 4 teams have a 25% chance of winning the game mathematically.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseonabun
    That is definately fiction. Me being a Steelers fan, probably makes my decision biased anyway. Actually all 4 teams have a 25% chance of winning the game mathematically.
    It's probably like 30% for each of the home teams and 20% for the away teams or something like that, mathematically.

But I'm just saying, whoever wins the NFC is most likely gonna win the SB too.

Janelly1810 Guest
    Depends actually. I think if its the Seahawks and the Steelers then they may have a chance. If its the Seahawks and then Denver then I think Denver might take it. If it's Carolina it doesn't matter, they're winning.

I don't think the Steelers can take the Broncos. They're kinda evenly matched, although I think the Broncos are more talented. But also they're playing in Denver in that thin air.....and of course my friend Erika loves the Broncos, so I have to root for them.

DJ101 Guest
    Personally I think the Steelers can beat Denver if they play with the same level of intensity.
    However, if I'm a steeler fan i worry about Chargers factor.

YAY we beat the unbeatable Colts!!! And then there's that rehab-like crash and the next week they forget what a football looks like.

DESI Guest
    Mathematically the probability of each team winning is 25%. (not logically)
    Explanation
    1. Each team has to play 1 game before they go to the super bowl
    2. 1 game 2 teams each has a shot at it to win so the probability there is 1/2 = 50%
    3. Once they win the game and go to the super bowl then there is 1 game 2 teams so the probability there is 1/2 = 50%
    4. Since both games need to be played hence not mutually exclusive (both games need to be played not 1 or the other) so the probability for any team to win the super bowl is 1/2 times 1/2 which is 1/4 = 25%

-----------------------------------
    Enough of the maths now the probability of Carolina winning is 100% because they are my boys and they have gone past some good defense in the Bears. Similar case can be made for other teams too but we can only wait and see. I could be proved wrong about Carolina winning the SB that is why they call it probability. LOL

DESI Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ101
    Personally I think the Steelers can beat Denver if they play with the same level of intensity.
    However, if I'm a steeler fan i worry about Chargers factor.

YAY we beat the unbeatable Colts!!! And then there's that rehab-like crash and the next week they forget what a football looks like.
    Except Seattle I love the other 3 teams Carolina being my fav. However about Steelers beating Denver seems so clear yet with the Denver team it is not etched in stone. Steelers got trick plays wait till Broncos pull a PA roll out with Plummer scrambling to the end zone they have done it so many times successfully. I think Denvers Secondary has a 5% advantage over Steelers. I am not so sure about the Denvers line.

The only thing that Seattle can bank on is the fact that Carolina don't have a huge rushing threat with Goings, but you never know Goings career maybe defined by the next game so I would not put it past him to have a career game, especially with Steve Smith being the Seattle's main headache would result in big Goings rushes.

GO PANTHERS.

cowboys_are_#1 Guest
    I think too many people are over looking the Broncos. I mean they are 14-3, they've played tough opponents, and they knocked off the 2 time defending champs. Plus their going to be at home and the Steelers are 1-4 in the AFC Championship game under Bill Cowher. I'll take the Broncos in this one.

hooman1844 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DESI
    Mathematically the probability of each team winning is 25%. (not logically)
    Explanation
    1. Each team has to play 1 game before they go to the super bowl
    2. 1 game 2 teams each has a shot at it to win so the probability there is 1/2 = 50%
    3. Once they win the game and go to the super bowl then there is 1 game 2 teams so the probability there is 1/2 = 50%
    4. Since both games need to be played hence not mutually exclusive (both games need to be played not 1 or the other) so the probability for any team to win the super bowl is 1/2 times 1/2 which is 1/4 = 25%

-----------------------------------
    Enough of the maths now the probability of Carolina winning is 100% because they are my boys and they have gone past some good defense in the Bears. Similar case can be made for other teams too but we can only wait and see. I could be proved wrong about Carolina winning the SB that is why they call it probability. LOL
    Why in the world did you waste your time with that? There are four teams...we all know each technically have a 25% chance...

Quote Originally Posted by hooman1844
    Why in the world did you waste your time with that? There are four teams...we all know each technically have a 25% chance...
    Because he wants to sound smart....needless to say he failed, miserably.

CANT STOP #5 Guest
    that thin air thing at denver is a myth it dosent effect the players. and the steelers are better than the broncos in every category. forget about records 3 steelers losses are when ben didnt play. so they could theoretically be 14-2 and denver blitzes alot thats where all there pressure comes from without it they dont put on alot of pressure and steelers have the run game to make them back of the blitzes. carolina gonna beat seattle(cause if they didnt then it would send the seahawks to the super bowl and the apocalypse would happen soon after that) the seahawks are frauds products of a very easy schedule same as the colts lightsout season an easy schedule then they lose first playoff game

cowboys_are_#1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CANT STOP #5
    that thin air thing at denver is a myth it dosent effect the players. and the steelers are better than the broncos in every category. forget about records 3 steelers losses are when ben didnt play. so they could theoretically be 14-2 and denver blitzes alot thats where all there pressure comes from without it they dont put on alot of pressure and steelers have the run game to make them back of the blitzes. carolina gonna beat seattle(cause if they didnt then it would send the seahawks to the super bowl and the apocalypse would happen soon after that) the seahawks are frauds products of a very easy schedule same as the colts lightsout season an easy schedule then they lose first playoff game
    If the Seahawks were the product of an easy schedule, they wouldn't have beaten the Redskins, who was the hottest team in the NFL entering the playoffs. Plus they beat them without Alexander in the finally 3 quarters. And the Redskins defense was 8th in scoring ad 9th in total so they did go up against a good defense.

As for this weekend, they need Alexander to be there and have a good game because the Panthers defense in better than Washington's. And they need to copy the Cowboys defensive game plan back in week 16 when they held Steve Smith to one catch. They do that they win this Sunday.