Thread: THE OFFICIAL: NFL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR THREAD

GameCrusher Guest

Talking THE OFFICIAL: NFL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR THREAD

Cast your vote, state your case, post up stats and support your choice for ROTY! This is the first and official "NFL THREAD ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" Keep your cool in this thread please! No personal insults! Real Talk! Grown Folks conversation in this thread ONLY! WHO'S GONNA BE THE NFL 2K SPORTS THREAD ROOKIE OF THE YEAR! LETS GET IT CRACKIN!

GameCrusher Guest
    FORGOT TO ADD POLL! SEE OTHER THREAD! MODS PLEASE REMOVE

cowboys_are_#1 Guest
    Well right now my list looks like this.

1. Vince Young- Just look at how he's turned the Titans around. If only they had a couple wins eariler in the season, they would be a scary playoff team.

2. Marcus McNeil- I remember I drafted this guy in our mock draft for the Cowboys and got a lot of questions. But since this guy has come in, he has dominated whoever he's had to block. And his blocks have led to a lot of LT touchdowns this year.

3. Devin Hester- The rookie broke Dante Hall's record of TD returns and he still has one game to go to improve that record. The guy's a beast.

Offense would be

1.Vince Young
    2.Maurice Jones-Drew
    3.Reggie Bush

Defensive:
    1.Demeco Ryans
    Come join for great wrestling news and games

www.thesquaredcircle.tk

Come spar with me toe to toe on all things MMA and Sports at
    http://simplysports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Detroitplaya Guest
    No Way! You guys would seriously put them before Colston?????? Young maybe but there is no way that Reggie Bush is higher up than Colston.

Colston yeah I see your point.

Im not uncertain that i wouldnt stick matt Leinart 3rd however.
    Come join for great wrestling news and games

www.thesquaredcircle.tk

Come spar with me toe to toe on all things MMA and Sports at
    http://simplysports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offense:
    1. Marques Colston
    2. Maurice Jones-Drew
    3. Marcus McNeil

Defense:
    Demeco Ryans
    MLB Talk has merged with MLBNation to create a supersite!

Join The New and Improved MLBNation Today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NGOChocolate
    Personally I dont think Brandon Webb is ready to be an ACE in the Majors.

Defense:
    DeMeco Ryans

Offense:
    #1 - Marques Colston
    #2 - Joesph Addai
    #3 - Maurice Jones-Drew
    #4 - Vince Young
    #5 - Matt Leinart

cowboys_are_#1 Guest
    No love for Marcus McNeil, the guy that has led to many of LT TD's. Heck McNeil had a huge block that led to LT's huge 80+ TD run eariler today. Just because he doesn't have TD's or yards doesn't mean he is valuable or the best player.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboys_are_#1
    No love for Marcus McNeil, the guy that has led to many of LT TD's. Heck McNeil had a huge block that led to LT's huge 80+ TD run eariler today. Just because he doesn't have TD's or yards doesn't mean he is valuable or the best player.
    I think McNeil is great, and will be a star for the Chargers for along time. But, the fact is, I don't place him higher than Addai, Colston or Drew. And, Leinart and Young will crack the Top-5 just because they are popular and alot of voters feel they need to be in the race. McNeil is one of the best offensive line guys out of college in the past 10 years, he may, and I think should make the Pro-Bowl this year.