cover of NFL 2k10

Should they go with..

Pic #1

Pic #2

pic #3

ewaldbrady Guest
    I hate you.

Buddy_Ryan_D Guest
    Michael Vick LOL By 2009 he will be a bench riding,team jumping, back up journeyman

and you heard it here first.

Pinoy Dynasty Guest
    You are such a Michael Vick lover...it is really sad and pathetic.

xThaKidx Guest
    NICE....GO FALCONS

xThaKidx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Ryan_D
    Michael Vick LOL By 2009 he will be a bench riding,team jumping, back up journeyman

and you heard it here first.
    Your soooo lame

Prime Time Guest
    Number four.

****ing studly.

Quote Originally Posted by xThaKidx
    Your soooo lame

T-mac is overrated

xThaKidx Guest

**** all you haters

Man That Vick Is Real Slick...from An Marketing Standpoint The Kid Vick Will Move Units And Thats The Bottomline...no One Supports Boring Qbs When Will Predjudice Minds Get It

PerfectZero Guest
    Why does everybody believe that 2k will have the NFL back in 2010. EA will lock it up again, maybe even for ten or twenty years next time.

REDSFAN2004 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectZero
    Why does everybody believe that 2k will have the NFL back in 2010. EA will lock it up again, maybe even for ten or twenty years next time.
    cosign.....

IMDVS2 Guest
    Guff. Why don't you keep you pictures of Vick to yourself. Put them under your mattress so you can pull them out and pull on your pud. No one here cares about Michael (wanna buy a dog?) Vick.

Keep your g.ay mancrushes to yourself. You're starting to creep me out.

John Madden Guest
    I should be on the cover of NFL 2K10. . .

bomerball Guest
    this is probalbly the worst thread I've ever encountered.

Brandon 2006 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bomerball
    this is probalbly the worst thread I've ever encountered.
    Same here.

M. Vick does not deserve to be near any game covers. Only season MVP's, rookie of the years, and suberbowl MVP's should get on the cover. Vick has done nothing to prove himself as a good quarterback. He can't throw to save his life and to be successful he would need a group of all-star WR's to throw to. Once Vick's contract is up he will be let go or traded off and he will never get that amount of money again. Schuab should be the number 1 starter for Atlanta not Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon 2006
    Same here.

M. Vick does not deserve to be near any game covers. Only season MVP's, rookie of the years, and suberbowl MVP's should get on the cover. Vick has done nothing to prove himself as a good quarterback. He can't throw to save his life and to be successful he would need a group of all-star WR's to throw to. Once Vick's contract is up he will be let go or traded off and he will never get that amount of money again. Schuab should be the number 1 starter for Atlanta not Vick.
    Why don't you crawl in a hole and hate on vick by your self, no one likes you, so y don't you just leave...

MichaelPittman32 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guffwave
    Why don't you crawl in a hole and hate on vick by your self, no one likes you, so y don't you just leave...
    ROFL Dude no one likes you, before you start calling out people look at what people are saying to you BTW For the Record Mike Vick wont even be Playing in the NFL. the Canadian Football League Sounds better.. No wait Actually Arena Football League 2 With Quincy Carter. they will be doing great earning there $ 200 Per Game.

IMDVS2 Guest
    Guff, just........BE GONE!!! I got a call from your village today.....they're missing their idiot.

theshiznetno1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IMDVS2
    Guff, just........BE GONE!!! I got a call from your village today.....they're missing their idiot.
    LMAO

Deranged Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Madden
    I should be on the cover of NFL 2K10. . .
    Ooook John Madden.

*nods and smilies*

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPittman32
    ROFL Dude no one likes you, before you start calling out people look at what people are saying to you BTW For the Record Mike Vick wont even be Playing in the NFL. the Canadian Football League Sounds better.. No wait Actually Arena Football League 2 With Quincy Carter. they will be doing great earning there $ 200 Per Game.
    Well since Mike got 25 million in 2005, 22 million in 2006, and will make another 22 million this year, I dont think he will need that $200 buckaroonies....

golden28 Guest
    You sad, sad man.

Why the hell do you keep pulling Mike's wang in public?

Is he a member of your family or something?

He's a good athlete, average QB and now has a rather unenviable police record.

For Christ's sake stop polishing him off and posting such childish threads and replies.