Thread: FAN TRAILER

Evilpotsie Guest

FAN TRAILER (A MUST SEE)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rMLYqdE-TYc

Someone already posted this but I thought it needed its own thread...it's good!

Nak 2k8 Guest
    wow.... 2k need to think bout hiring that guy. my favorite part was "boom shacka laka". time 2 watch it again

Evilpotsie Guest
    I know...the shake of the screen on one of the tackles...the sound mix...the "You can't coach that!" at the end...the free. Great f.ucking job!

Lacarious Guest
    they should hook up a vid like that and include all the new pics. I liked how they did the catch for the TD.

somnus93 Guest
    That was sweet. Can't wait to hear some audio from the game!

xThaKidx Guest
    that was real cool

thePLAGUE Guest
    HOLY JASPER!!!...I want the game now...Serioulsy, someone email the monkey in 2k marketing that video...

MoCity360 Guest
    Dang, that would have made a good 1st thread for me! lol

Evilpotsie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoCity360
    Dang, that would have made a good 1st thread for me! lol
    I give all the credit to you. You found it. I just wanted everyone to see this. Post a new thread witha more exciting header.

bluesquid Guest

Know Im a milquetoast

gave me goosebumps!!

MoCity360 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilpotsie
    I give all the credit to you. You found it. I just wanted everyone to see this. Post a new thread witha more exciting header.
    No problem, I will get more....I just joined, so I thought I was late

the guy did a great job, I like on the last TD highlight! Did the reciever almost lose his balance on that "skinny post"? if so, too real

Evilpotsie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoCity360
    No problem, I will get more....I just joined, so I thought I was late

the guy did a great job, I like on the last TD highlight! Did the reciever almost lose his balance on that "skinny post"? if so, too real
    You are new. It's some sort of route change...but I'll tell ya- he looks like a human being running- doesn't he? Love the freeze on him at the end...you really see the s-t-r-e-t-c-h!