Thread: Hide All Ratings

chaseball Guest

Hide All Ratings

I think the game would've been cool if all abilities were entirely hidden.

It would've been cool to have an "advantage" on your opponents because you have a better idea and understanding of the strengths of the players that you select. (from watching these studs in their hey-day or using resources on the web to find out more about the legends/players in the game.)

I think this would've did a good job at adding to the strategic depth, learning curve, and replay value of the game.

Plus with every game you play you would learn something new about your players.

redbull75 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chaseball
    I think the game would've been cool if all abilities were entirely hidden.

It would've been cool to have an "advantage" on your opponents because you have a better idea and understanding of the strengths of the players that you select. (from watching these studs in their hey-day or using resources on the web to find out more about the legends/players in the game.)

I think this would've did a good job at adding to the strategic depth, learning curve, and replay value of the game.

Meh...I like football and everything but I don't really want to spend hours and hours studying the NFL archives just so I can play a game successfully.....

Quote Originally Posted by chaseball
    I think the game would've been cool if all abilities were entirely hidden. . .

Isn't this what they're doing???

Street King85 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Entiel
    Isn't this what they're doing???
    I think he means hiding the legends "legendary ability" as well as ratings 89 speed/catch etc...

I like the hidden ratings, that makes it so it's harder to determine who has a clear advantage, I wonder how teams will be ranked though....

Also, I dont want them hiding the legends abilities cuz some of these players are old as sh.it and I Was trying to look them up on Wikipedia I was unsuccessful and it was frustrating me...if I had to do that for 240 players just to create my 11 man legend team I would return the game...