Thread: No Dome Patrol Players, Should I Make Them?

chuckofessoill Guest

No Dome Patrol Players, Should I Make Them?

I know the saints haven't had that many good players on rosters until late but I'm a little up set that no one from the Dome Patrol is on this game. Rickey Jackson, Pat Swilling, Sam Mills, nor Vaughn Johnson are in this game.

I don't think any of them should be above a silver tier but making these four players kinda puts me in a bind as far as other players I can pick to round out the team and forces me to run the 3-4. What do you guys think? Should I make the Dome Patrol?

charlieh81 Guest
    The Dome Patrol was rated the #1 Linebacking Corp on NFL Network... they WERE that good, and they didn't have the benefits of a good D-Lines like The 70's Steelers, 80's Bears and Giants. I agree they would all be Silver tiered since none of them are in the Hall of Fame.. though I think Sam Mills is worth a Gold.

chuckofessoill Guest
    yeah I want to make them but I would like to take them online but I don't think that would be fair to be playing with 4 CAPs. I play sim so I wouldn't make them above their real life abilities but I would be cautious playing someone with 4 CAPs.

yamikazo Guest
    CAPs, with the 3/2/1 ability tier are not any better than other players.

Considering there players on all tiers with four and five abilities, CAP is about customization and uniqueness but not the least overpowering.

chuckofessoill Guest
    If you put it that way, I might have to make the Dome Patrol on one team. Just to see how they do.