Thread: Thanks Visual Concepts and 2K Sports for bringing back FOOTBALL!

TexaSTX Guest

Thumbs up A big thanks to Visual Concepts and 2K Sports for bringing back FOOTBALL!

Just a thanks to Visual Concepts and 2K Sports for not allowing EA to monopolize the football market any longer.

APF 2K8 is such a breath of fresh air in every aspect. The gameplay is fun! Attention to detail is great! Everything is great!

Let Visual Concepts and 2K Sports know how you guys feel!!!

I don't know about you but creating a so called "generic" football game took a lot of guts... but they pulled it off great!

awesome job 2K!
    thanks!

Raiders32 Guest
    Totally agreed!

I was a bit suspect about the "fictional" teams, however it adds such a great feel to me, I love it! The stadiums are just sooo awesome!

blocktrader2k3 Guest
    CHEERS TO THAT

LONG LIVE 2k!!!

The GODS of sport games
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle, victorious." - VINCE LOMBARDI

JayMizzle Guest
    Thanks 2K!!! Your the best thus far!! Long Live 2K Sports!!! Hip Hip!! (Hooray!!) Hip Hip!! (Hooray!!)

wbrnc Guest
    It's about time a thread like this is up. I should of thought of this earlier. THANK 2k and Take TWO!!! Now, lets get the NFL License back from EAsport. Show the NFL this game and what you can do to represent the League. WhhooooA!!!!

IVODEM Guest
    Yea thanks for working a way around them Sharks and Making a great game against ALL ODDS

Danno_WV Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TexaSTX
    Just a thanks to Visual Concepts and 2K Sports for not allowing EA to monopolize the football market any longer.

APF 2K8 is such a breath of fresh air in every aspect. The gameplay is fun! Attention to detail is great! Everything is great!

Let Visual Concepts and 2K Sports know how you guys feel!!! I don't know about you but creating a so called "generic" football game took a lot of guts... but they pulled it off great!

I agree 100%. It was a bold move to make this game and they deserve many thanks and praises. WOW what a game! This game is so good at every level, gameplay, smoothness, attention to detail, ect. Yesterday as I was about to make a play I collided with a ref and he went down, pretty real looking. I find myself wanting to play 24/7.

TexaSTX Guest
    The more I play... I can pretty much say this is the funnest game I've ever played.

f0kk3r Guest
    I haven't had this much fun since 2k5. There is no football like VC football.

APFThurmanAndre Guest
    The more I play this game, the better it gets....2k as always never fails. THANKS 2K and continue to make games like this. 2k>All