Thread: Poor kid..

Con-Con Guest

Poor kid..

So I play this kid by the tag of HTOWNEXSPLOS1VE. I ask him if he played realistically, he said yea. But he didn't. He always no-huddled, went on 4th down always, always kicked onside kicks, and even set up in Field Goal Block to stop my run.

Anyways to get to the point, I kicked his *** 52-21. But during the end, he admitted that he just started playing the game after playing Madden all his life and he loves APF and wants to get better. I just told him not to do what he did to me to everyone else, or else it's gonna be the same result everytime.

Moral of the story is: This aint Madden, step your game up.

madden = fun for people who like to have high scoring games

all pro = for people who like to use strategy

and im not saying wanting to score a lot of points is bad.. but i enjoy the strategy type of game more.. although i love maddens franchise.

thats how i break down the differences in the games

Con-Con Guest
    I guess you can call what I did strategy. Everytime he set up in Field Goal Block, I audible to Slants and Rice scored pretty much every time lol.

xTHExJUICEx Guest
    I bet he sucks at Madden also because first off, theres fair play in Madden were you cant go for it on fourth down, second if your going to play field goal block all you need to do is audible to a pass play and lastly its a myth about being able to go deep every play in Madden and be successful, corners fly 5 yards in the air and swat everything.

You just played a straight up scrub period.

MichaelPittman32 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xTHExJUICEx
    I bet he sucks at Madden also because first off, theres fair play in Madden were you cant go for it on fourth down,
    What are you on about, i always went for it on 4th down in Madden 07