Thread: Online Play feels more FLUID now that AUTO-STRAFE is OFF

1. Online Play feels more FLUID now that AUTO-STRAFE is OFF

Yesterday, I played about 3 games Online(2 LEGEND which BTW feels & plays IMO much better than ALL-PRO) & 1 in ALL-PRO. I noticed that when ever a running play was called my FS would actually react much more fluidly to the ball carrier, instead of starting to backing into that Pass Defense animation.

I also noticed my DB's were reacting to pass plays much better also, especially on those Corner Lobs(Picking 1 guy off 4 times) Good Job VC as always in reference to listening to your fanbase & giving us what we've ask for
    "The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss & move silently among us" - Dr. Samuel Loomis

budsclass201 Guest
    I noticed it's off too. When did they patch this? Was it included in the Live update the other day?

HotShot232 Guest
    Big our game was just CRAZY!! The computer deceided before the coin toss that I was going to loss. Was the craziest game I ever saw.

Like when my DE jumped in front your QB and the ball warped to the right and flew from thin air 30 yards down field for a big gain. That was why I quit dude, no hard feelings. I think even u could admit the game had it in for me.

Wonder if it's OFF on the PS3
    PS3 Gamertag: xDREAMTHEATERx

Mizerak3 Guest
    I will check that for ya right now....

tutata Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
    Yesterday, I played about 3 games Online(2 LEGEND which BTW feels & plays IMO much better than ALL-PRO) & 1 in ALL-PRO. I noticed that when ever a running play was called my FS would actually react much more fluidly to the ball carrier, instead of starting to backing into that Pass Defense animation.

I also noticed my DB's were reacting to pass plays much better also, especially on those Corner Lobs(Picking 1 guy off 4 times) Good Job VC as always in reference to listening to your fanbase & giving us what we've ask for
    BigfnJoe watsup man. We need to play a game one of these days. Look me up.

Mizerak3 Guest
    Still got it on for the PS3.

projectjustice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizerak3
    Still got it on for the PS3.
    Sucker!!!!

9. It's so weird on PS3, it says its ON.. but in the game sometimes it doesn't start you out in strafe.. sometimes it does i think. i'm so darn confused about it.

but i still like it on i think and don't have any issues either way.. i'm used to R2'ing in/out of it now.
    PSN: Higgus
    2K GRIDIRON LEAGUE
    Hall of Fame Member

10. Quote Originally Posted by HotShot232
    Big our game was just CRAZY!! The computer deceided before the coin toss that I was going to loss. Was the craziest game I ever saw.

Like when my DE jumped in front your QB and the ball warped to the right and flew from thin air 30 yards down field for a big gain. That was why I quit dude, no hard feelings. I think even u could admit the game had it in for me.
    HotShot232 no hard feelings, but quiting isn't cool. Even when you feel the computer has it in 4 you. Use the game as practice. Try some plays you never never ran before(Offense & Defense) open your play book. A little food 4 thought

Tutata, I'll definitely be looking for you online. It's been a while
    "The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss & move silently among us" - Dr. Samuel Loomis

HotShot232 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
    HotShot232 no hard feelings, but quiting isn't cool. Even when you feel the computer has it in 4 you. Use the game as practice. Try some plays you never never ran before(Offense & Defense) open your play book. A little food 4 thought

Tutata, I'll definitely be looking for you online. It's been a while
    lol i have 2 quits only so can't hold that against me. Now if it would of not been how it was I would of never. Plus anyone that plays me will tell ya same things. But it was just so crazy and insane I could not take it anymore.

THE BALL WAS LITERALLY warping around my players. through the body of my players. It was just unbearable. I have taken my share of losses BUT I have NEVER seen anything remotly close to that crazy crap that was going on.

But we will do it over
    Hotshot