View Poll Results: Which team has the brightest future?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sacramento Kings

1 2.78%
  • LA Clippers

2 5.56%
  • Washington Wizards

9 25.00%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

19 52.78%
  • Memphis Grizzlies

3 8.33%
  • Minnesota Timberwolves

2 5.56%
Page 821 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast
Results 32,801 to 32,840 of 41864

Thread: 2K GRIDIRON LEAGUE (NFL TEAMS)LAUNCHED

nyknicks33 Guest
    Don't worry about me eB. If you can work something out relatively quickly then that's great, but I don't want to hold everyone up. Do whatever you think is best.

As I said though, I haven't joined. I joined under "vertigho" for Eq and under "futbolitaliano" for Brand.
    "If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space."

Has everyone joined? If not, how many are we waiting for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2K Gridiron Commission
    "A League You Can Trust"
    www.myspace.com/2kgridironleague
    http://2kgridiron.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ebineezer View Post
    Has everyone joined? If not, how many are we waiting for?
    X still has to join. Once he has you guys are good to go.

Damnit Kia.. You would make me the last to join..

Going on now to join...
    Quote Originally Posted by XXL View Post
    You believe everything you read? How gullible are you?

I guess Kidd is still in New Jersey, right?

If everyone has joined I ask that you not generate the schedule until after the Grid Bowl. If there is a chance I can make my own team tomorrow and not hold the league up it would be greatly appreciated.

I have joined..

I can't wait for the season to start!!!! Are you guys streaming the GRID Championship?
    I'm addicted to sports, some say I need rehab.

@ Vert- Being that these guys are all joined up, I don't think it would be wise to make everyone rejoin again. You will probably have to sit this one out as originally planned.

@ Brand- You should be good. As you probably know from the past, I like to do everything in order. So once the championship is played, I will do the championship thread, then the Season intro thread, and then generate the schedule. Hopefully, your changes are complete by that time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2K Gridiron Commission
    "A League You Can Trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Ebineezer View Post
    @ Vert- Being that these guys are all joined up, I don't think it would be wise to make everyone rejoin again. You will probably have to sit this one out as originally planned.

@ Brand- You should be good. As you probably know from the past, I like to do everything in order. So once the championship is played, I will do the championship thread, then the Season intro thread, and then generate the schedule. Hopefully, your changes are complete by that time.
    No worries, eB. I completely understand. I'll spend my time playing scrimmages, black ops, and my new 360. If anyone goes AWOL and you need a replacement, just let me know and I'll be happy to fill in.

I have two clay matthews on my team.. I need to fix it and rejoin hah.

So I've decided I'm goin to USF next year. I'm done with waiting and seeing where I wanna go. Now it's down to see about football. True or Mighty, we gotta meet this summer when I go for Freshmeat orientation hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Allstarballer5 View Post
    So I've decided I'm goin to USF next year. I'm done with waiting and seeing where I wanna go. Now it's down to see about football. True or Mighty, we gotta meet this summer when I go for Freshmeat orientation hah.
    Congrats X! I would've gone to Purdue but that's just me! I like the cold. Congrats, and best of luck. Can't wait to see you on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigho View Post
    Congrats X! I would've gone to Purdue but that's just me! I like the cold. Congrats, and best of luck. Can't wait to see you on ESPN.
    I'm against everything cold.. Nothing good comes with cold: women wear more clothes, i can't feel my body, women wear more clothes x2, can't ride with the windows down all day, wearin bball shorts is a no go,no women in bikinis, beaches, etc..

I'm against everything cold.. Nothing good comes with cold: women wear more clothes, i can't feel my body, women wear more clothes x2, can't ride with the windows down all day, wearin bball shorts is a no go,no women in bikinis, beaches, etc..
    I personally think a well-dressed woman with a cute scarf and hat is attractive.

Grid Playoffs

14 - Redskins
    07 - Cowboys

it was another Mighty epic battle
    gg!

lol, you're gonna like USF!

Seriously, I don't know about all your other choices, but you probably won't regret picking USF at all. It seems like a good fit for someone like you who has both brains and a legit football skill set. From what I remember, USF is a serious academic institution with pretty good sports pedigree where if you shine there you will get good national attention... in addition, the school isn't too big or too much of a party school, so you should be able to focus on academics but get your 'play hard' on when you feel like taking a break.

Just don't let any of the dimes down there derail you b/c it's some fine ones on that campus, real talk. Good luck X!
    Nervous? You should be.

congrats xman!

So what is the championship match between?

I love the cold. I like dressing up in my hoodie's and coat. I like feeling cozy. The cold makes me feel alive. Also I don't have to mow in the winter time. Hate it.

Also it looks like my fantasy team is going to the Championship. Bears defense gave me big time points.

Quote Originally Posted by trueshotcaller View Post
    lol, you're gonna like USF!

Seriously, I don't know about all your other choices, but you probably won't regret picking USF at all. It seems like a good fit for someone like you who has both brains and a legit football skill set. From what I remember, USF is a serious academic institution with pretty good sports pedigree where if you shine there you will get good national attention... in addition, the school isn't too big or too much of a party school, so you should be able to focus on academics but get your 'play hard' on when you feel like taking a break.

Just don't let any of the dimes down there derail you b/c it's some fine ones on that campus, real talk. Good luck X!
    It came down to Purdue and USF. I have always been down for USF ever since I visited so that's what put it over the top. The academics like you said are tops in the state of Florida and the football is going places. The party school thing is one reason I didn't even think about going to Mizzou because that's what it's all about.

Trust me I saw them dime pieces when I was there over spring break lol. Just wait until I go to the beach or over there in St. Pete.

I personally think a well-dressed woman with a cute scarf and hat is attractive.
    I like a well dressed woman also. I like yoga pants with nothin over them, so thats one thing I like about winter.

Season finally over

23 - Redskins
    20 - Steelers

What a heart wrenching back and forth battle

Steelers work their way inside the 5 as time expires

great game D_Luv_Daddy

Congrats Tj!!!!!! Cant wait to start next season!

You knew it was destiny given the build of TJ's team. A defensive player with a defensive team = GRID Championship.

Congrats TJ! Another one in the books for you!

Great Game TJ,

Game Report:
    On the 2nd play of the game, the Redskins score on a 70 yard passing play from McNabb to Santana Moss. After getting a nice return, to the Skin's 46, the Steelers could only mustard up a field goal making the score 7-3. On the Skins next possession, McNabb threw his first INT to CB Jeff Howard but the Steelers could only translate the turnover in to a FG, 7-6. McNabb undaunted by his INT drop back and found a wide open Cooley across the middle of the for a 60 yard TD but the extra point was missed, 13-6. After forcing a 3 and out, the Skins got the ball back but the Steelers D forced another INT. Jeff Howard grabbed a McNabb pass for the Steelers and Rashard Mendehall scored to even the score at 13 all. Before half, McNabb threw another INT and the Steelers were in business to score at least a FG before half. Big Ben misreaded the coverage and the Skins got a nice INT. After half, the Steelers mounted a TD drive that ate 5 minutes off the clock resulting in a TD to Heath Miller but the Skins answered the TD with their own when Santana Moss scored on a 40 TD from McNabb. With the score tie at 20, the Skins picked Big Ben. Carlos Rogers outraced Wallace to the ball and the Skins were ready to reclaim the lead. Timely running and passing resulted in a FG to put the Skins ahead. In the 4th, both teams played field position football until the Steelers were forced to use their timeouts and a Skins punt. With 1 minute left on the clock, the Steelers attempted to drive the ball down the field. On a 3rd and 10 from the 15 yardline and with 14 seconds on the clock, instead of kicking the tying FG, the Steelers elected to run one more play. With the starting wideouts on the sideline, Big Ben completed a pass to Khari Redman who had to dive for the pass at the 5 yard line. The Steelers couldn't regroup and the time rolled off the clock.

Again, great game TJ. I knew that INT before halftime would be big. Great defense!!!

Congrats Amid! Sounds like it was a great game!
    Nervous? You should be.

nyknicks33 Guest
    No worries, eB. I completely understand. I'll spend my time playing scrimmages, black ops, and my new 360. If anyone goes AWOL and you need a replacement, just let me know and I'll be happy to fill in.
    You are getting a 360? WHY?

Best gaming decision I have ever made, was switching to PS3...wish I did it 4 years ago.

Anyway..I spotted an error. I forgot to change Harris from Run Reader to Run Coverage (Although I still believe it suits him better. Harris is a downhill LB..he doesnt play sideline to sideline. None of the Jets LBs can for that matter.)

What can be done? =o(

I am sure QC will let it slide.
    'tis the season.

No.
    I refuse to ease up.
    I rule with an iron fist and chastise all detractors for I am QC!

LOL.

It's all good with me, NY.
    Don't know about EB-oss man though.
    He has final say.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyRx12 View Post
    No.
    I refuse to ease up.
    I rule with an iron fist and chastise all detractors for I am QC!

LOL.

It's all good with me, NY.
    Don't know about EB-oss man though.
    He has final say.

I'm good with it Provided the family doesn't hook up for dinner tongith I should be able to do the championship thread, Intro thread, and then generate the schedule for GRID XXXVI. I'll keep you guys posted, but more than likely we will be in action tonight, even if it is late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2K Gridiron Commission
    "A League You Can Trust"

The Grid never sleeps!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyRx12 View Post
    The Grid never sleeps!
    yea 3,284 pages of intelligence, guts, instant replays, game changing INTs,
    overtime defeats, instant replays, the high school career of X, drunken late
    night rants, English idioms, QC court proceedings, instant replays, fumbles,
    after shave commercials and the royal reign of King eB.

nyknicks33 Guest
    Star centers rock by the way.

My gold Mangold is a monster.

For some reason, star centers seem to hold the entire OL together.

According to FedEx.com my PS3 has been delivered. If has the league been finalized yet? I won't be home from work for another 2 hours though and I am sure I will have to download all the updates.

My coach is a **** and didn't point me out in my highlight film..FML.

How are the NBA2K11 servers?
    I'd pick it up just for online team play if the servers aren't a lag-fest.

X,

Congrats on your decision to go to USF. To me, it was a no brainer. Be prepared to work hard if you decided to walk on. The coaches will not give you to many chances and you will have to out work guys who are on scholarship.

As far as your high school coach, again, you have to trust the immediate people around to tape your games. I know someone in Grid told you this earlier this season. Ask your high school coach can he dub some game film for you and you can create your own highlight tape.

nyknicks33 Guest
    USF eh?

Not too far from my neck of the woods.

Playing CB or S?

Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks33 View Post
    USF eh?

Not too far from my neck of the woods.

Playing CB or S?
    Both. Primarily Corner tho.

Season live yet?

GRIDIRON XXXV Champions

Extra, Extra, Read all about it.....
    " The Redskins Feast upon their GRIDIRON Opponents for the Mass Supper"

eB's end of the season transmission:

What a season what a season! Coming into this season, I can't say that anyone thought the Redskins had the offense to win the big game! Well they did it, with a little help from the most dominating, and feared defense on the GRID. It amazes me the money that is paid to Coach Amid by teams. Not that he isn't worthy of it, but they spend so much on his defense that it leaves little for them to invest on offense. Well Coach Amid has proven that DEFENSE wins championships. He is by far the most winningness coach that has stepped foot on the GRIDIRON and the next closest coach in championships won, is almost behind by double-digits. This guy has a eye for defense, and he uses it to dominate and control each and every game. Cheers to the Washington Redskins, and their Rockstar of a Coach, Coach Amid!

GRIDIRON XXXV Champions

Washington Redskins

The offseason........

The quest.......

The adjustments made.......

The resurrection of stardom.......

The reason they did it.......

The result........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2K Gridiron Commission
    "A League You Can Trust"

Page 821 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast