Thread: Adaptive Training?

Adaptive Training?

Are we gonna have to wait till the full game comes out and we get the manual? Or does someone already know what the hell this is supposed to do? It's in the Options and you can turn it On and Off.

adaptive training is when atlas will say things about what your doing do if you blowing up security bots he might say "try hacking them" and if your doing something stupid he will say so

I think it's supposed to give you advice if you are playing badly. I've noticed that the game often flashes up messages telling you what button to press to duck or to use a plasmid. But it seems to do it sometimes even when the adaptive training is switched off. To be honest, it's no different to what you find in most games. I remember Zelda 64 and other Nintendo games being so good at teaching you to play that you didn't really need to read the manual.

It's like a guide that will give you hints throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by IdlePye View Post
    adaptive training is when atlas will say things about what your doing do if you blowing up security bots he might say "try hacking them" and if your doing something stupid he will say so
    Does he? I don't recall getting any advice in the demo from Atlas, other then mission briefings. I'm sure it's just text. They wouldn't go to the trouble of recording voiceovers from the actor playing Atlas just for game advice would they?

Is'nt it the small white text that apears of your standing around not doing anything?

that apears when your standing around doing nothing*