Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return of College Hoops 2K series?

Come on 2k. Beat EA to the punch. NCAA College Hoops 2k14. Make it happen. please.

2. If you would listen to us 2k you would probably have millions of fans. Bring back college hoops and out play EA sports. We need a college hoops game and that will also increase the demand for NBA 2k for the my player mode out of the college hoops. Please 2k please!

3. I don't think there's a enough college basketball fans to support a game, which is why the quit with 2K8. It wasn't like 2K8 was really bad and it wasn't like EA's game was great because it stopped production two years later lol. College basketball is just not one of the top 3 sports in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Retguyy View Post
    I don't think there's a enough college basketball fans to support a game, which is why the quit with 2K8. It wasn't like 2K8 was really bad and it wasn't like EA's game was great because it stopped production two years later lol. College basketball is just not one of the top 3 sports in our country.
    No since in being negative. Also, no one is releasing a college basketball game at all. 2K would do great. There are a lot of College basketball fans and it's not like they have to release an abundance of copies. They could release only a fraction or so of what they release with the NBA games. I would pay $60 day one for a new one.

5. My apologies if I vented too much, but I felt the need too.

6. I'd show up at midnight for a copy.Best college series EVER! They could just sell it every four years. Plenty people want it they just have to offer it. I don't want an EA NCAA basketball but if they come out with it...I'm so desperate.

7. NCAA/NBA Combo Pack

2k releases a combo pack for MLB and NBA for a reduced price. They should make this for NCAA and NBA. Many gamers don't have the desire to buy two basketball games. With NBA being released first, it became hard for NCAA to stay afloat. If the problem involves not making enough profit, this would work. I myself would love to buy both NBA and NCAA for, let's say anywhere around $80 or $90. I'd be getting a deal and 2k can keep their college basketball series alive. Does anyone else see this as a reasonable option?

Quote Originally Posted by cauer13 View Post
    2k releases a combo pack for MLB and NBA for a reduced price. They should make this for NCAA and NBA. Many gamers don't have the desire to buy two basketball games. With NBA being released first, it became hard for NCAA to stay afloat. If the problem involves not making enough profit, this would work. I myself would love to buy both NBA and NCAA for, let's say anywhere around $80 or $90. I'd be getting a deal and 2k can keep their college basketball series alive. Does anyone else see this as a reasonable option?
    Sounds like a great idea.

9. I think 2k should bring back a college basketball game. That way, similar to road to glory in ncaa football, you could create a player and go through high school state championships, then move on to your college career, and end up playing in March Madness. Also, you could import this character into NBA 2k and have your player entered into the draft with your skill level and attributes already accounted for. This will also be more efficient in making your created player more calibrated to your style of play and your strengths and weaknesses. This will be, in my case at least, a better way to get your player more than the rookie showcase does. But, I'm only one person and if it's a budget thing I get it, if its a popularity issue I get it, or if its an issue with the NCAA i get it but it would be great to bring back college hoops. One more thing, College Hoops 2k8 is the most popular demo on the xbox 360 marketplace right now and has been for a while.

10. hey i dk if this is the place for this but 2k you guys should totally bring college hoops back ppl get burned out on playing nba2k all the time and college ball is more realistic you guys have the greatest graphics it would be great if yall could bring college back it would bring in more money and more fans you should put a my player mode in it and start him off in hs and let the player pick his college that would be great and since alot of teams have changed confrences this yr if you went ahead and made the gm this upcoming season it would be right on time and should have roster updates just like nba 2k does but you all at the 2k staff should really consider looking into this not only will it help you money wise its just because of fans of games 2k and college basketball would enjoy you guys bringing it back thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thenderson12 View Post
    hey i dk if this is the place for this but 2k you guys should totally bring college hoops back ppl get burned out on playing nba2k all the time and college ball is more realistic you guys have the greatest graphics it would be great if yall could bring college back it would bring in more money and more fans you should put a my player mode in it and start him off in hs and let the player pick his college that would be great and since alot of teams have changed confrences this yr if you went ahead and made the gm this upcoming season it would be right on time and should have roster updates just like nba 2k does but you all at the 2k staff should really consider looking into this not only will it help you money wise its just because of fans of games 2k and college basketball would enjoy you guys bringing it back thanks
    I think they would make some money off of it if they did bring it back but it isn't going to happen I don't think. Makes me sad because I would totally buy a new one.

YES PLEASE 2K! Hear your fans! We want college hoops back! Please!

I know I've said it before, probably on this very thread but I would give upwards of $100 for an updated College Hoops game. I blame it all on EA and O'Bannon.

If you can at all 2k, please try to release another College Hoops title.

please make another college hoops!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12