Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: OMG Moments in WWE 2K14

  1. #1

    OMG Moments in WWE 2K14

    Post in this thread your ideas for OMG Moments in WWE 2K14.

    OMG Moments from WWE'13:
    - Suplex out of the Ring
    - Destroy announcer table
    - Destroy barricade
    - Monster Suplex in the Ring

    New OMG Moment Ideas:
    - Spear through the barricade like Roman Reings
    - Destroy steel cage like Henry or Lashley
    - Spear in the Chamber Boxes like Goldberg
    - Suplex from the Chamber Boxes
    - Powerbomb through a ladder like Sheamus with Sin Cara
    - Back suplex in the minitron like Angle with Shane
    - Throw people off the stage
    - clothline over the barricade like cena vs miz wm 27
    - chokeslam through the ring
    - chokeslam through the stage like kane with ryder
    - Smash through WWE stage logo
    - Jump of the WWE logo like JoMo
    - Jumping off the titantron
    - Throw thru lights
    - Crowd Fighting after going thru the barricade


    Pictures:











  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada.
    Posts
    3,973
    You know we already has the Spear Through Barricade, right.
    FWL characters - Jess Phoenix, Justin Lynch.
    RWF characters - Karen Sky, The Northern Crusher.
    Free Agent: The Canadian Destroyer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    let's get the ai fixed with OMG Moments first... eh?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11
    Here's some few of OMG Moments:

    Some one jump off of a Chamber in the Elimination Chamber.
    Some one jump off Steel Cage.
    Some on jump off the HITC.

  5. #5
    I am not sure if I want to see OMG in WWE 14 because of my experience with WWE 13. IF they can't figure out what went wrong in WWE 13, then I suggest not to put the OMG moment in WWE 14.

  6. Here is some of my OMG Moments:
    Someone jumps spears their opponents off the HITC.
    More OMG moves from the corner.
    A big time heavy move knocks your opponent out through the steel ramp.
    Black Terminator's favorite divas: Eve Torres, AJ Lee, Rosa Mendes, Nikki Bella, Candice Michelle, Paige, Layla, Michelle McCool, Kaitlyn.

  7. #7
    Great ideas, but like jaispeed said, they need to fix the AI for any of them to be meaningful. The introduction of these moves played havoc with the CPU.

    I think one quick fix, if there is such a thing in programming,lol, is to do the following:

    Make the OMG moments selectable as options in create a move, so you can limit them
    - also, add a slider or attribute for a CPU's frequency of trying them.

    Anything they do to address the issue is bound to be better than what it is. It literally ruins the game for me. I'll have a great match and suddenly they just spam trying to throw me outside. Argh!

  8. #8
    Awesome thread.
    Official Moves that should be in WWE 2K15 Thread:
    Click here for - Official Moves Thread

  9. #9
    Undertaker chokeslams Shane McMahon through the announce table from the top rope!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wkAVeulVu4

  10. #10
    How about doing finishers on the steel steps into the announcer's table? Or having the table finishers we had in 2007-2010 back as omg moments ( but with new animations)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Blüdhaven with Paige, Bayley and Sasha B
    Posts
    3,097
    So people want an arcade game
    Forum of Solitude Mod. Come have fun and become part of the community. Weekly Raw Live Discussion threads, WWE Gaming Discussions and Randomness. I work for a Clown
    http://forumofsolitude.proboards.com/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,616
    Yeah I don't really care for OMG moments actually. Call me a cynic (and I know that I am) but they're basically just gimmicks to me, like the breaking of the cell and the "chop contest" minigame that the series had at one time.

    To me the idea is fine but the emphasis on them is a needless distraction, and if the AI is going to be messed up because of them then they're more than a gimmick, they're a gameplay interference.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by miketheratguy View Post
    Yeah I don't really care for OMG moments actually. Call me a cynic (and I know that I am) but they're basically just gimmicks to me, like the breaking of the cell and the "chop contest" minigame that the series had at one time.

    To me the idea is fine but the emphasis on them is a needless distraction, and if the AI is going to be messed up because of them then they're more than a gimmick, they're a gameplay interference.
    True, but omg moments make the matches and gameplay a lot more fun. And if they add these omg moments to modes like elimination chamber and steel cage, it would make those match types a lot more interesting and fun. Maybe they can allow you to turn off OMG moments in match creator, so maybe the Ai wont be always be trying to do it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperiorScrub View Post
    True, but omg moments make the matches and gameplay a lot more fun. And if they add these omg moments to modes like elimination chamber and steel cage, it would make those match types a lot more interesting and fun. Maybe they can allow you to turn off OMG moments in match creator, so maybe the Ai wont be always be trying to do it.
    no they need to go away... i'm not big on removing features but in this instance they need to go away.. turning them off is just a temporary solution, the problem will still persist. If the ai never goes for a diving attack because it's afraid I'll always catch them with a finisher, then it's pointless. It takes away that unpredictable factor that we used to have same as the AI Constantly getting stuck going in and out the ring. I was playing SYM Earlier today and I was My caw vs i forget who but i was outside the ring cause kurt angle ran in and the person i was playing against kept going in and out the ring. I can expect that from a 3rd year title like SYM but for WWE13 to have issues like that and constantly ripping the announce table covers off is just an annoying distraction as mike just pointed out. (PS Sorry Mike I hardly like to point out flaws in SYM But that was a huge one I encountered there buddy LOL)

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    no they need to go away... i'm not big on removing features but in this instance they need to go away.. turning them off is just a temporary solution, the problem will still persist. If the ai never goes for a diving attack because it's afraid I'll always catch them with a finisher, then it's pointless. It takes away that unpredictable factor that we used to have same as the AI Constantly getting stuck going in and out the ring. I was playing SYM Earlier today and I was My caw vs i forget who but i was outside the ring cause kurt angle ran in and the person i was playing against kept going in and out the ring. I can expect that from a 3rd year title like SYM but for WWE13 to have issues like that and constantly ripping the announce table covers off is just an annoying distraction as mike just pointed out. (PS Sorry Mike I hardly like to point out flaws in SYM But that was a huge one I encountered there buddy LOL)
    You point some good points because I am one of those people that thinks they should not bring back OMG for WWE 14. If we were to compare the AI to WWE 12 to WWE 13, it's entirely different when it comes to a wrestling match. On WWE 12, the AI was able to block signature moves and finishers. In WWE 14 it wouldn't do the same things it did in WWE 12 because of the changes they made to the game. I remember the first match I played on WWE 13 I notice the AI won't do a signature move or finisher. All it was doing was going for the OMG. It seems to me that it was set up as the "finisher" because why elsethey would do that. Some people might think its a bug, but I think it was design that way.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
    You point some good points because I am one of those people that thinks they should not bring back OMG for WWE 14. If we were to compare the AI to WWE 12 to WWE 13, it's entirely different when it comes to a wrestling match. On WWE 12, the AI was able to block signature moves and finishers. In WWE 14 it wouldn't do the same things it did in WWE 12 because of the changes they made to the game. I remember the first match I played on WWE 13 I notice the AI won't do a signature move or finisher. All it was doing was going for the OMG. It seems to me that it was set up as the "finisher" because why elsethey would do that. Some people might think its a bug, but I think it was design that way.

    yeah man not only that, the ai doesn't even hit a signature after successfully hitting a comeback anymore. goes straight for a pin. I like to make stuff as realistic as possible so if i'm beating john cena i would typically let him get his comeback, so he could hit the 5ks and then attempt to reverse the AA but I can't even do that cause after the comeback, the AI would just go for a pin... constantly

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    yeah man not only that, the ai doesn't even hit a signature after successfully hitting a comeback anymore. goes straight for a pin. I like to make stuff as realistic as possible so if i'm beating john cena i would typically let him get his comeback, so he could hit the 5ks and then attempt to reverse the AA but I can't even do that cause after the comeback, the AI would just go for a pin... constantly
    As someone who likes to do simulation matches (AI vs AI) i TOTALLY agree with what you are saying. The AI cant make up it's mind. They constantly do irish whips to throw you in and out of the ring, onto barricades and then do nothing afterwards (except another damn irish whip). I also dont get why they made the AI go for pins after comebacks instead of having them always go for signatures. These problems + the DAMN ONE COUNT GLITCH is why i am really disappointed with this game.

  18. #18
    Here's a few:

    - Eddie Guerrero’s Smokin’ Gun [Weapon Finisher]: The famous move which gets his opponent DQ’d by tossing them a weapon when referee isn’t looking and then lying down to trick the ref into believing that they hit Eddie with a chair/championship. It’s a cutscene in Universe mode, but it should be a moment that happens in an actual match.
    - Stone Cold’s Beer Drinking Stunner (drinks a beer, flips the bird and stuns the opponent)
    - Shooting Star to RKO catch finisher
    - Table to Table Finisher #1: Spear (the one Edge hit Undertaker with at WM)
    - Table to Table Finsiher #2: Running Powerslam (the one Batista did to Undertaker at WM)
    - Military Press throw from ring to Hell in a Cell wall (the way Ryback threw Maddox at HIAC)
    - Spear from ladder to hanging opponent (the highlight attack Edge did to Jeff Hardy)
    - Falls Count Anywhere: Throw people down stairs (like Wade vs. Orton)
    - Spear from the ring to a burning table on the outside (like Edge vs. Mick Foley)
    - Slams to THUMBTACKS!!!
    - Placing a chair on top of a grounded opponent’s chest and doing ground grapples like the Rolling Thunder and the People’s Elbow.
    - Chokeslam from Ladder to Hell! (Undertaker’s chokeslam to Edge at HIAC)
    - Royal Rumble Barricade Leap save (John Morrison’s leap to the barricade to hang on from being eliminated)
    - Royal Rumble Hand-Stand to the Ring save (Kofi Kington’s Royal Rumble handstand which kept him from being eliminated one time)
    - Specifically, impactful (ECW-styled) weapon Attacks

  19. jumping off the titantron should be much different than when we use to be able to climb and jump off the fist on the smackdown stage.
    Also some ladder OMG moments would be nice (also fix the tracking for dives off the ladder)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •