Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,800 of 5963

Thread: Official NECA BioShock Figures/Props Info Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evans0305 View Post
    Testors Acrylic and Formula P3 paints work best, and I believe both Bouncer figures do use the same paint schemes.
    Awesome - I will give those a try!

THX!!!

I hope this is good news, but according to Amazon.com, January 27, 2012 is when the Splicer Figures are (hopefully) released.

http://www.amazon.com/Neca-Bioshock-...127400&sr=1-28

I hope this release date is legitimate (crosses fingers).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEmperor View Post
    Awesome - I will give those a try!

THX!!!

NP .

I hope this is good news, but according to Amazon.com, January 27, 2012 is when the Splicer Figures are (hopefully) released.

http://www.amazon.com/Neca-Bioshock-...127400&sr=1-28
    that seller has been moving around the release date for them for awhile now i don't think they know when they are coming out either last word was just TBA i wish they would just release them already they were suppose to come out in august i just want the spider splicer to complete my collection

Jan. 27 is closing in. Is this it? Neca will launch this bad boy finally, like for sure.?

They won't. Official answer on the NECA Twitter concerning these was "TBD.". Hopefully we will get a solid release date after Toy Fair next month.

watch the 27th come and go with nothing to show i'm pretty sick of the delays now makes me not want to buy them anymore

The 27th means nothing. It's not a NECA release date. I wouldn't build it up just to be disappointed again.

Got this response on Twitter today concerning the Splicer line(and my BioShock/NECA display case):

@Willdogma cool case/display. Hope to have more news at Toy Fair, we'll get them out here eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Berringer View Post
    Got this response on Twitter today concerning the Splicer line(and my BioShock/NECA display case):
    good to hear so toyfair is next month hopefully that means a release date soon

EDIT: ohhh and they're going to show off valve stuff at toy fair too nice
    Last edited by ArmorForVictory; 01-27-2012 at 05:06 PM.

I want the EVE Hypo so much. My lack of BioShock stuff makes me sad when I read about and look at all the stuff other people have on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    I want the EVE Hypo so much. My lack of BioShock stuff makes me sad when I read about and look at all the stuff other people have on here.
    why not get it? i got mine for $15 way back i'm sure you can find it for a reasonable price now if you look around online.

first pic from NECA on their toyfair booth https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS/sta...189312/photo/1 i don't see anything new except for the skyhook. also that portal gun oh my too bad it's going to be $130.

Look closer at the PPV. Directly above the skyhook looks like maybe Him and a Handyman.

Look closer at the PPV. Directly above the skyhook looks like maybe Him and a Handyman.
    wait where right above the skyhook? i see from left to right bouncer, big sister, delta, ladysmith splicer, little sister pack, eve hypo, and the rosie.

Yeah, you're right. I feel stupid.

Yeah, you're right. I feel stupid.
    Ha don't feel bad I could barely make them out zoomed in blurry as hell. I got a reply from Randy saying there is more stuff for the Infinite line, but they can't show them yet. Don't know if he meant for now or until the show starts.

i guess this is all for now http://toyfair2012.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=584 don't really care for either

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorForVictory View Post
    that seller has been moving around the release date for them for awhile now i don't think they know when they are coming out either last word was just TBA i wish they would just release them already they were suppose to come out in august i just want the spider splicer to complete my collection
    Yeah, I was kinda worried that would happen, especially anticipating those for so long. Ironically, I'm usually cautious about placemarkers for BioShock Infinite's release date, but I should have done the same for the figures. So far, the only thing on Twitter mentioning them is NECA working details on making them as possible retail exclusives, but I'll be worried if they're still in that TBD void, since not even the display or prototypes were seen anywhere around the booth .

i guess this is all for now http://toyfair2012.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=584 don't really care for either
    I agree. I heard about the statues, but as for figures, I personally think because of so many changes to the look of the game, they won't show off anything until the game's out, or until the next Toy Fair. Still, I hope for new and unreleased BioShock figures soon.
    Last edited by Evans0305; 02-18-2012 at 01:26 AM.

New to the forum, haven't had time to read through the whole thread, but I'm a huge Bioshock fan~ I've gone a little nuts with my collection (figures, plushies, customs), but I don't know all that much about how to keep track of release dates and whatnot. ^^;
    I could use a little help...

Anyway, I was looking for a Big Sister figure for a friend of mine when I came across this picture of Eleanor in her Big Sister suit: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...h/IMG_0512.jpg
    I haven't seen one like this anywhere, and I've been searching everywhere since I found the picture. I'm starting to think it's a custom, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone validate this for me? <3

Quote Originally Posted by gamerzaddiction View Post
    New to the forum, haven't had time to read through the whole thread, but I'm a huge Bioshock fan~ I've gone a little nuts with my collection (figures, plushies, customs), but I don't know all that much about how to keep track of release dates and whatnot. ^^;

Anyway, I was looking for a Big Sister figure for a friend of mine when I came across this picture of Eleanor in her Big Sister suit: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...h/IMG_0512.jpg
    I haven't seen one like this anywhere, and I've been searching everywhere since I found the picture. I'm starting to think it's a custom, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone validate this for me? <3
    As much as I wish NECA made that version, its actually a custom figure, made by MightyHaze (as seen in one of his posts here). Its a fairly easy custom to make, mostly because its the Big Sister's armor just shaved off and detailed with added airtanks. I wanted to make one for myself, but the only Big Sister figure I have was a headless one (long story short: it was originally meant to have a light up helmet, which I had to remove the head to drill in the wiring below the back of it. The next day, that head was somehow missing, and I can't find it anywhere, so its left unfinished ).
    As for release dates, there's currently nothing yet, and as for the Series 3 Splicers, NECA is trying to work out details on making them as possible retail exclusives, since that line was originally suppose to be out last spring, but was constantly pushed back.

first welcome and you can never have enough collectibles to your question on release dates the last wave of bioshock 2 figures like evans said are the 3 figure splicer wave no release date for them still they were supposed to come out august of last year don't know what's going on. if you want a checklist to see all the stuff NECA has released so far i made a list HERE you can see what you still need as well as what's coming up hope that helps.

I'm happy too see that they finally gave ClapTrap from Borderlands a new release date, as well as adding a Pyscho figure to the mix.

Its unfortunate that theres been no word of the final Bio line, I was looking forward to the Spider splicer myself.

I'm so happy, I just ordered the Bouncer Figure!

Quote Originally Posted by danmatrix View Post
    I'm happy too see that they finally gave ClapTrap from Borderlands a new release date, as well as adding a Pyscho figure to the mix.

Its unfortunate that theres been no word of the final Bio line, I was looking forward to the Spider splicer myself.
    yeah, I'm glad that ClapTrap finally gets to be released. I just wish the same for the Series 3 Splicer figures, especially for a official release.

As much as I wish NECA made that version, its actually a custom figure, made by MightyHaze (as seen in one of his posts here). Its a fairly easy custom to make, mostly because its the Big Sister's armor just shaved off and detailed with added airtanks. I wanted to make one for myself, but the only Big Sister figure I have was a headless one (long story short: it was originally meant to have a light up helmet, which I had to remove the head to drill in the wiring below the back of it. The next day, that head was somehow missing, and I can't find it anywhere, so its left unfinished ).
    As for release dates, there's currently nothing yet, and as for the Series 3 Splicers, NECA is trying to work out details on making them as possible retail exclusives, since that line was originally suppose to be out last spring, but was constantly pushed back.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the help!
    I think I'll try out my own custom; it seems like a fun idea.
    I'm sorry you lost your head! D:> Oh man, I'd be so upset if thay happened to me after all the work you put into it. I hope you find it somewhere; I'd live to see a finished product~

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHaze View Post
    Hey Cerobec....our man in Amsterdam! (pulp fiction)

I have all the current NECA figures and also a few custom made!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...k/P1010542.jpg

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/...k/P1010538.jpg

I'm sorry i haven't got a clue about the GFWL i'm afraid, i use PS3 and so don't follow.

Wish i could be more helpful to on that Cerobec but i'm as stumped as you!

Hey! Not to get off topic, but I found a picture of one of your customs while looking for a figure for a friend. I was just wonderig if you'd be willing to take a commission request! I'm more than willing to pay for your work~
    If you've posted elsewhere that you aren't taking commissions, I apologize! I'm new to the forums, so please shoot me a message and let me know!

Thank you! <3

Hey! Not to get off topic, but I found a picture of one of your customs while looking for a figure for a friend. I was just wonderig if you'd be willing to take a commission request! I'm more than willing to pay for your work~
    If you've posted elsewhere that you aren't taking commissions, I apologize! I'm new to the forums, so please shoot me a message and let me know!
    He looks like he hasn't been on the forums in a while. Best you can do is PM him on it, but that's all I can say about that. Other than that, best of luck on if you ever make your own, and I'll do the same to complete mine, someday.

Some good news about the Splicer line: Read up on a IG Forum that a user reply from NECA's twitter mentions that the Brute is the first to be released as some type of exclusive, and details will be announced soon. So hopefully, we will see this line sometime this year, even if they're being released one at a time. Still, after all of those delays, I can't wait to finally get them .

Some good news about the Splicer line: Read up on a IG Forum that a user reply from NECA's twitter mentions that the Brute is the first to be released as some type of exclusive, and details will be announced soon. So hopefully, we will see this line sometime this year, even if they're being released one at a time. Still, after all of those delays, I can't wait to finally get them .
    just read that hopefully all 3 are still being released i want my spider splicer.

All Im missing is these 3 and Eleanor, Elite Bouncer and Light-Up bouncer, then I have em ALL, BWAHAHAHA. Do you guys have the Sinclair Solution Syringe Pens? I do...

I'm playing through the original again. Sander Cohen is possibly my favorite video game character ever.

"Will you kill some folks and take pictures of their corpses for me?"

Uhhh...sure.

I would love for them to do a Cohen figure.

Quote Originally Posted by jab1023 View Post
    I'm playing through the original again. Sander Cohen is possibly my favorite video game character ever.

"Will you kill some folks and take pictures of their corpses for me?"

Uhhh...sure.

I would love for them to do a Cohen figure.
    we all would unfortunately they are only doing Infinite stuff now so hopes for other figures from BioShock are very low

No Crawler then?

Uggggghhhhh, that's killer.

Quote Originally Posted by jab1023 View Post
    No Crawler then?

Uggggghhhhh, that's killer.
    last set of figures which are the crawler, brute, and ladysmith re-deco are supposedly still coming out i hope, they have been dragging the release dates for them for awhile now.

I don't visit this forum as much as i used to. My apologize. I'll back for sure in due time IF i'm still allow on this forum. If not that's cool, i'll understand. No hard feeling at 2K.

Now i just checking for update on this particular thread about the splicers line. Yep, i got most of it now.

so no new words huh.? i got a feeling Neca will never releases them. Don't 2K have a say in this at all?

He looks like he hasn't been on the forums in a while. Best you can do is PM him on it, but that's all I can say about that. Other than that, best of luck on if you ever make your own, and I'll do the same to complete mine, someday.
    Yeah, I figured. I sent him a message some time ago with no luck, so I think I'll try the customization on my own.
    Thanks for all the help~

so i'm hearing the Brute Splicer might be a SDCC exclusive no solid proof yet except a listing on play.com

so i'm hearing the Brute Splicer might be a SDCC exclusive no solid proof yet except a listing on play.com
    I read on NECA's Twitter that before SDCC, they'll definitely have news on it. I kinda hope it'll be more of a store exclusive than for SDCC, especially when SDCC exclusives are extremely limited.

Says NECA on Twitter:

Look who is finally coming to stores this Summer, more details soon. pic.twitter.com/5CNxXVca

Says NECA on Twitter: Look who is finally coming to stores this Summer, more details soon. pic.twitter.com/5CNxXVca
    good to hear now where's the spider splicer

Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast