Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 70

Thread: WWE2K15 Legends and Story Wishlists

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1

    WWE2K15 Legends and Story Wishlists

    I know it seems early, but having noticed that the most recent arenas in the last two games are Extreme Rules (the fact that the city the PPV took place in always shows up in Exhibition mode is a nice touch by the way...) and that the roster seems to cut off around the same period of time I figured sooner was more the time to make this topic.

    So if they do something similar to Attitude Era/30 Years of Wrestlemania in 2K15 (and I liked those two modes a lot more than the generic carreer story of past games), what set of legends and 'storyline' would y'all like to see?

    I've heard 'History of Monday Night Raw' thrown out once by someone. That would work pretty well.

    I've always thought a 'Rise and Fall of ECW' would be kind of neat (but I'm biased that way); straight from the initial run of the company you could introduce Terry Funk, Cactus Jack, Steve Austin, Bam Bam Bigelow, Jimmy Snuka, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio (assuming that some of the above aren't included on the normal roster and simply used by the mode). If you expaned the story to include what these people did after leaving the company for WCW or WWF/WWE the potential on it is pretty large.

    Throw some stuff out there guys... what do you think would be cool?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Forum Championship Wrestling Office
    Posts
    7,704
    The History of the WWE. They have a 50th Year DVD out so why not do about the 50 Years of Wrestling.

    You get the top names that made history and are most memorable by many and put them in the game with current stars. So it would be like this years roster but extended (if possible).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Forum Championship Wrestling Office
    Posts
    7,704
    I have created a long list of names that i will post later. 80 names.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,655
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    The History of the WWE. They have a 50th Year DVD out so why not do about the 50 Years of Wrestling.
    Finally, someone else sees the possibility of this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Forum Championship Wrestling Office
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Finally, someone else sees the possibility of this.
    Great minds think alike. They did a 30YOWM Mode so why not 50YoWWE.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,655
    I think I've been saying that it would be the next logical step for a couple of months now, but I don't remember anyone ever replying to the possibility. Therefore I'm calling inception on this one. It's almost perfect timing with the first fully 2K-published game, the assumed move to PS4/XB1, a 50th anniversary celebratory game would be perfect.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    The History of the WWE. They have a 50th Year DVD out so why not do about the 50 Years of Wrestling.

    You get the top names that made history and are most memorable by many and put them in the game with current stars. So it would be like this years roster but extended (if possible).
    While as someone that has used around 90% of the CAW slots on guys from the 60's/70's/early 80's I love this idea. The only issue, and believe me it is a big one would be how many folks out there would know who so many of the older guys are? Most of the teenage kids or early 20's folks do not know nor care about the likes of Stan Staskiak, Pedro Morales and Baron Scicluna.

  8. #8
    Either RAW history of 50 years.
    This year's roster is deep and with RAW or 50 it only will be deeper. I like when you can create alot of time periods in your Universe - you tired of 1, you jump to another and you don't need to dig in a heap of cr*p to find a good looking caws for it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Forum Championship Wrestling Office
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpruseJohnson View Post
    While as someone that has used around 90% of the CAW slots on guys from the 60's/70's/early 80's I love this idea. The only issue, and believe me it is a big one would be how many folks out there would know who so many of the older guys are? Most of the teenage kids or early 20's folks do not know nor care about the likes of Stan Staskiak, Pedro Morales and Baron Scicluna.
    You don't need to have old names that most wont remember, just names that people do remember. Sammartino for instance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Ermac View Post
    Either RAW history of 50 years.
    This year's roster is deep and with RAW or 50 it only will be deeper. I like when you can create alot of time periods in your Universe - you tired of 1, you jump to another and you don't need to dig in a heap of cr*p to find a good looking caws for it.
    Its RAWs 20th Anniversary this or next year so thats even easier in terms of roster. Maybe change it up and have The Past, Present and Future of the WWE. We would get the best matches of the past, present and some created ones for future of wrestling stars. Or even the new stars of WWE (Ziggler, Langston, Axel, Fandango) and put their matches in as they are the future themselves.

    Why aren't we all working for 2K? We have the ideas just flowing and building.

  10. #10
    I would rather they made zero legends for 2K15 and just concentrated on a full all out roster that included all the wrestlers and divas rather than selecting a few and leaving out decent guys

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Why aren't we all working for 2K? We have the ideas just flowing and building.
    Too many cooks in a kitchen is a bad thing. Just ask former WCW wrestlers. However nothing can stop us from post any ideas we have, best and most popular ones should make it, since there are 2K people who constantly read the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige View Post
    I would rather they made zero legends for 2K15 and just concentrated on a full all out roster that included all the wrestlers and divas rather than selecting a few and leaving out decent guys
    Good thing that devs are not that egotistical and put in characters for every kind of fans.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    185
    [QUOTE=Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige;5487941]I would rather they made zero legends for 2K15 and just concentrated on a full all out roster that included all the wrestlers and divas rather than selecting a few and leaving out decent guys[/QUO

    I like a few legends but if it compromises the current roster being include the drop a few of the old guys.

  13. #13
    I can't fathom how some people hate on the 80's and 90's legends. You would think if you were
    a TRUE wrestling fan you would want them in.

    As for the 50 years of WWE idea I like it because guys like Sammartino, Buddy Rogers, Lou Thesz,
    Whipper Billy Watson, Bobo Brazil, SuperStar Billy Graham, Pedro Morales, Pat Patterson, Killer Kowalski
    etc were all before my time and I would like to be more educated on that era.

    The only problem with focusing a lot on that era is the movesets of those wrestlers is really bad. You watch
    matches on Vintage Collection or WWE Classics or whatever and its punches, headbutts, eye gouges and headlocks
    and that would be really boring in a video game.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Forum Championship Wrestling Office
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Love My Raps View Post
    I can't fathom how some people hate on the 80's and 90's legends. You would think if you were
    a TRUE wrestling fan you would want them in.

    As for the 50 years of WWE idea I like it because guys like Sammartino, Buddy Rogers, Lou Thesz,
    Whipper Billy Watson, Bobo Brazil, SuperStar Billy Graham, Pedro Morales, Pat Patterson, Killer Kowalski
    etc were all before my time and I would like to be more educated on that era.

    The only problem with focusing a lot on that era is the movesets of those wrestlers is really bad. You watch
    matches on Vintage Collection or WWE Classics or whatever and its punches, headbutts, eye gouges and headlocks
    and that would be really boring in a video game.
    Obviously it would be classic wrestling but with modern moves.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,655
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    You don't need to have old names that most wont remember, just names that people do remember. Sammartino for instance.
    That's why I was surprised to see Sammartino added as DLC this year because he would have fitted better in a 50 Years of WWE theme. I still think the way to go might be to start a Hall of Fame mode where you take control of select Hall of Famers through the high points in their career. Next year has the top guys already there, plus the new inductees, and the years after that have the new inductees.

    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Its RAWs 20th Anniversary this or next year so thats even easier in terms of roster.
    The 20th anniversary (Jan 14th, 2013) was the same game cycle as Raw 1000 (July 23rd, 2012), which was the same year they did Attitude Era Mode (October 30th, 2012). It made perfect sense and is how I started to work out that they could have thought of the 30 Years of WrestleMania months before it was announced.

  16. #16
    haha I love how people assume I don't like classic wrestling and legends just because I'd rather a WWE game not to have them, I would just rather a game were they weren't included for once to just focus on the real life current roster and actually putting in time instead of focusing on making them and skipping out on the overall appearance of wrestlers

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    If WWE 2K 15 doesn't have any legends. I want 500 CAW Slots. Have Preset Moves & Preset entrances of WCW, ECW, Ruthless Aggressions, Golden Era, New Generation Era and Attitude era. So We could have more.

    One thing I do agreed with is that the Current Roster should be in the game when you get the game without DLC.

    2K should do this way:

    1. the First DLC Pack should be free: PG Superstars and Divas, Championships and Arenas Free.
    2. WCW Package with NWO.
    3. ECW Package
    4. Attitude Era Pack Mark Henry NOD.
    5. Ruthless Aggression Era
    6. Golden Era



    If they 2K Does this It would be awesome. I will pre order two games.

    If they added the Managers' abilities from Legends of Wrestle-Mania. It would be so awesome.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

    The modes I would like to have are:

    My Era:
    When you can choose which era your CAW debuted in.
    Golden Era
    New Generation Era
    Attitude Era (WCW or WWF) You could choose to Jumped ship.
    ECW
    Ruthless Aggression
    PG

    The objection of this mode are these:

    1. Become a Superstar.
    2. Become a WWE Superstar.
    3. Become a Low Carder
    4. Become a Mid-Card
    5. Become a High Card.
    6. Become a Champion
    7. Become a Main Eventer.
    8. Become a Legend
    9. Become a Hall of Famer
    10. Become a Immortal.
    11. Become retired
    12. Return as a Referee or a Manager or Trainer.


    One mode I like to kept for WWE 2k 15 from WWE 2K 14 is the Defeat the Streak and Defend the Streak Modes. That would be awesome. I would rather have those two modes than 30 Years of Wrestle-Mania. LOL It's hard. That's why I like.
    Last edited by Talawacky8; 12-05-2013 at 08:49 AM.

  18. #18
    paul orndolf betray to hulk Hogan

    ultimate worrier vs Hercules

    Adrian Adonis vs paul orndolf.....dame that would be funny

    HAITI KID vs LITTLE BEAVER...midget wrestling

    iron sheik and nikolai volkoff


    VC/2k sports fan

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103

    WWE 2K 15

    Call Names:
    Grubb
    Cook
    O'Neil
    Garrison
    Rose
    Eads
    Barter
    Favors
    Weavers
    Francis
    Dangerous
    Dancing
    Couch
    Combs
    Brooks
    Colwell
    Philbeck
    Judy
    Rita
    Glen
    Loretta
    Ralph
    Amelia
    Nina
    Cara
    Ramsey
    Avery
    Ray
    Mysterio
    Butz
    Kris
    Erica
    June
    Jennings

    Hometowns
    Ohio:
    Hamilton
    Oxford
    West Chester
    Loveland
    Fairfleid
    Dayton
    Cinncinati
    Columbus

    West Virgina:
    Long Hollow


    Moves:

    Flying Body splash aka Stinger's Splash
    Corner Inverted DDT
    Heart Punch as a Finisher
    Inverted Indian deathlock like how Triple H did when he was in WCW.
    Double Inverted DDT (You could use this for a Story scene.)
    Double Sharpshooter (You could use this for a Story scene.)
    Double Preidgree (You could use this for a Story scene.)

    Tag Team moves Finishers:
    Angle Lock & Steiner Recliner
    Sharpshooter & Crossface
    Lointamer & Crossface
    Walls of Jericho & Crossface
    Texas Cloverleaf & Crossface

    This who I want in the game. When you get the game without Unlocking anything:


    AJ Lee
    Aksana
    Alberto Del Rio
    Alex Riley
    Alica Fox
    Antonio
    Big E Langston
    Big Show
    Booker T
    Brad Maddox
    Bray Wyatt
    Brie Bella
    Brock Lesnar
    Brodus Clay
    Camacho
    Cameron
    Christian
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel
    Damien Sandow
    Daniel Bryan
    Darren Young
    David Otunga
    Dean Ambrose
    Diego
    Dolph Ziggler
    Drew McIntyre
    El Torito
    Epico
    Erick Rowan
    Eva Marie
    Even Bourne
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Fandango
    Fernando
    Goldust
    The Great Khali
    Heath Slater
    Hornswoggle
    Hunico
    Jack Swagger
    JBL
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Jinder Mahal
    John Cena
    Jojo
    JTG
    Justin Gabriel
    Kaitlyn
    Kane
    Kofi Kingston
    Layla
    Lilian Garcia
    Luke Harper
    Mark Henry
    The Miz
    Mr. McMahon
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    Primo
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Renee Young
    Rey Mysterio
    The Rock
    Roman Reigns
    Rosa Mendes
    Ryback
    Santino Marella
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    Stephanie McMahon
    Summer Rae
    Tamina Snuka
    Tensai
    Titus O'Neil
    Triple H
    Tyson Kidd
    Undertaker
    Wade Barrett
    William Regal
    Xavier Woods
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Zack Ryder
    Last edited by Talawacky8; 12-05-2013 at 08:45 AM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Obviously it would be classic wrestling but with modern moves.
    That cheapens it... There is a reason why when you download CAWS the majority of CAW users
    and CAW makers want authentic movesets.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103

    In the Game:
    AJ Lee
    Aksana
    Alberto Del Rio
    Alex Riley
    Alica Fox
    Antonio
    Big E Langston
    Big Show
    Booker T
    Brad Maddox
    Bray Wyatt
    Brie Bella
    Brock Lesnar
    Brodus Clay
    Camacho
    Cameron
    Christian
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel
    Damien Sandow
    Daniel Bryan
    Darren Young
    David Otunga
    Dean Ambrose
    Diego
    Dolph Ziggler
    Drew McIntyre
    El Torito
    Epico
    Erick Rowan
    Eva Marie
    Even Bourne
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Fandango
    Fernando
    Goldust
    The Great Khali
    Heath Slater
    Hornswoggle
    Hunico
    Jack Swagger
    JBL
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Jinder Mahal
    John Cena
    Jojo
    JTG
    Justin Gabriel
    Kaitlyn
    Kane
    Kofi Kingston
    Layla
    Lilian Garcia
    Luke Harper
    Mark Henry
    The Miz
    Mr. McMahon
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    Primo
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Renee Young
    Rey Mysterio
    The Rock
    Roman Reigns
    Rosa Mendes
    Ryback
    Santino Marella
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    Stephanie McMahon
    Summer Rae
    Tamina Snuka
    Tensai
    Titus O'Neil
    Triple H
    Tyson Kidd
    Undertaker
    Wade Barrett
    William Regal
    Xavier Woods
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Zack Ryder



    DLC Package #1:
    Free WCW TV Title
    WCW Arenas
    WrestleWar
    Superbrawl 1
    The Great America Bash
    Halloween Havoc
    Starrcade
    Superbrawl 2
    Beach Blast
    Slamboree
    Battle Bowl
    Fall Brawl
    Spring Stampede
    Bash at the Beach
    World War 3
    Uncensored
    Hog Wild
    Road Wild
    Souled Out
    Boston Brawl
    Malice at The Palace
    Profiles in Pain
    L.A. Melee
    Mayhem
    New Blood Rising
    Millennium Final
    Sin
    SuperBrawl Revenge
    Greed
    WCW Nitro Classic
    WCW logo Entrance
    WCW Thunder Rocky entrance
    WCW Thunder
    WCW Saturday Night


    ECW Arenas
    Guilty as Charged
    Living Dangerously
    Barely Legal
    Wrestlepalooza
    Hardcore Heaven
    Heat Wave
    Anarchy Rulz
    November to Remember
    Massarce on 34th Street
    One Night Stand
    December to Dismember
    Hostile City Showdown
    ECW Arena

    Attitude PPVs and Shows Arenas:
    SummerSlam
    One Night Only
    Capital Carnage
    No Mercy
    Rebellion
    Insurrextion
    Global Warning
    Vengence
    No Way Out
    Breaking Point
    Cyber Sunday
    Taboo Tuesday
    Heat
    Judgement Day
    Unforgiven
    Backlash
    Invasion
    Fully Loaded
    Over the Edge
    In Your House
    Bad Blood
    Wrestling Classic
    Big Event
    Tuesday in Texas
    King of the Ring
    Velocity

    DLC Package #2
    WCW Package:
    Hollywood Hogan
    Giant
    Brian Adams
    Scott Hall
    Scott Norton
    Buff Bagwell
    Eric Bischoff
    Scott Steiner
    Curt Henning
    Konnan
    Kevin Nash
    Lex Luger
    Randy Savage (Alt. Attires: Hollywood/Wolfpack attires)
    Raven
    Sick Boy
    Kidman*
    Reese
    Riggs
    Lodi
    Roddy Piper
    Diamond Dallas Page
    Goldberg
    Bret Hart
    Rick Steiner
    Fit Finley
    Booker T.
    The Cat
    Saturn
    Disco Inferno
    Jim Neidhart
    British Bulldog
    Glacier
    Meng
    Van Hammer
    Mortis
    Chris Kanyon
    Yugi Nagata
    Larry Zbysko
    Barbarian
    La Parka
    Stevie Ray
    Chris Jericho
    Eddy Guerrero
    Psychosis
    Rey Mysterio Jr.
    Dean Malenko
    Juventud Guerrera
    Ultimo Dragon
    Chavo Guerrero Jr.
    Alex Wright
    Bam Bam Bigelow
    Big Bossman
    Bill Demott
    Brian Pillman
    British Bulldog
    Disciple
    Bull Nakano
    Butch Reed
    Steve Williams
    Earthquake
    Fabulous Freebirds
    Giant Gonzales
    Goldbert
    Great Muta
    Honky Tonk Man
    Jamie Noble
    Jim Cornette (Manager)
    Jushin Liger
    Kamala
    Kevin Sullivan
    Lance Storm
    Luna Vachon
    Miss Elizabeth (Manager)
    Nasty Boys
    One Man Gang
    Paul E. Dangerously
    Public Enemy
    Rick Martel
    Sid
    Stan Hansen
    Teddy Long (Manager)
    Stacy Keibler
    Torrie Wilson
    Ultimate Warrior
    Ultimo Dragon
    Vader
    Vincent (Manager)
    Steve Regal
    Syxx
    Rick Rude
    Terra Ryzing
    Bruiser Mastino
    Brian Armstrong
    Stunning Steve Austin
    Mean Mark
    Damon Striker

    DLC Package #3
    ECW Package:
    Angel
    Axl Rotten
    Balls Mahoney
    Chris Chetti
    C.W. Anderson
    Danny Doring
    Dawn Marie
    Francine
    Jack Victory
    Jason
    Jazz
    Jerry Lynn
    Justin Credible
    Lance Storm
    Little Guido
    Mike Awesome
    New Jack
    Nova
    Raven
    Rhino
    Roadkill
    Rob Van Dam
    Sabu
    Sal E. Graziano
    Simon Diamond
    Spike Dudley
    Steve Corino
    Super Crazy
    Tommy Dreamer
    Tony Devito
    Tracy Smothers
    Wild Bill
    Yoshihiro Tajiri
    Arms Master
    Bruzzee
    Buffone
    Beulah McGillcutty
    Bill Alfonso
    Cyrus The Virus
    Joel Gertner
    Joey Styles
    Judge Jeff Jones
    Louie Spiclli
    Taz
    The Sheik
    Tommy Rich
    Excel
    Harry Slash
    Mack Daddy
    Santoro
    Sound Guy Randy
    The Trainer

    DLC Package #4
    Attitude Package:
    Albert
    Al Snow
    Big Boss Man
    Bradshaw
    British Bulldog
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    Bull Buchanan
    Chris Benoit
    Chris Jericho
    Christian
    Crash Holly
    D'Lo Brown
    Dean Malenko
    D-Von Dudley
    Eddie Guerrero
    Edge
    Essa Rios
    Faarooq
    Funaki
    The Godfather
    The Goodfather
    Grand Master Sexay
    Hardcore Holly
    Jeff Hardy
    Kane
    Kurt Angle
    Mankind
    Mark Henry
    Matt Hardy
    Mr. Ass
    Perry Saturn
    Rikishi
    Road Dogg
    The Rock
    Scotty Too Hotty
    Steve Austin
    Steve Blackman
    Steven Richards
    Taka Michinoku
    Tazz
    Test
    Triple H
    The Undertaker
    Val Venis
    Viscera
    X-Pac
    Lita
    Trish Stratus
    Terri
    Stephanie McMahon
    The Kat
    Debra
    Jacqueline
    Ivory
    Chyna
    Tori
    Andre the Giant
    Cactus Jack
    Fabulous Moohlah
    Jerry Lawler
    Jim Ross
    Ken Shamrock
    Linda McMahon
    Earl Hebner
    Gerald Brisco
    Howard Finkel
    Pat Patterson
    Paul Bearer
    Mae Young
    Michael Cole
    Mick Foley
    Shane McMahon
    Ho
    Shawn Michaels
    Vince McMahon

    DLC Package #5
    Ruthless Aggression Package:
    John Cena, Brock Lesnar & Matt Morgan

    DLC Package #6
    New Generation Era Package:
    HBK,
    Hunter Hearst Helmsey
    1-2-3 Kid
    Rocky Maivia
    RingMaster
    Razor Ramon
    Diesel
    Adam Bomb

    DLC Package #7
    Golden Era Package:
    Hulkster
    Macho Man
    Ultimate Warrior
    Roddy Piper
    Rick Rude
    Dusty Rhodes
    Bob Orton Jr.
    Ric Flair



    I know have lot missing from the last two DLC Package. LOL Could some help me with New Generation and Golden Era Rosters?
    Last edited by Talawacky8; 12-05-2013 at 07:49 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige View Post
    I would rather they made zero legends for 2K15 and just concentrated on a full all out roster that included all the wrestlers and divas rather than selecting a few and leaving out decent guys
    Completely agree

    I donīt want another mode for nostalgiaphiles and we already have a lame roster this year, we donīt need another crap roster for WWE 2K15. Lets star to focus on the WWE, which is the name the game has on the cover. The complete full current roster (that means every wrestler and diva who is featured on any weekly WWE show, and yes, NXT is a weekly WWE show). Then they can add whatever """legends""" they want, but first come the current product, not the decades old product

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Where ever Nikki Bella is
    Posts
    6,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige View Post
    I would rather they made zero legends for 2K15 and just concentrated on a full all out roster that included all the wrestlers and divas rather than selecting a few and leaving out decent guys
    This. For me it was really disappointing to not have the Usos this year.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    This. For me it was really disappointing to not have the Usos this year.
    If there are NO Legends. They need to have all of the Arenas from WCW, ECW, Golden Era, Attitude Era, New Generation Era and Ruthless Aggression Era.

    Have 200 to 500 CAW Slots.

    The graphics has to be good as the TNA Impact games.
    The game has to have Managers' abillities from Legends of Wrestle-Mania.
    Custom Championship should be like the Created a Championship in Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Featuring ECW.

    Instead of Create an Arena how about Create a Stadium.

    Create A Stadium Mode:


    1.Create An Arena
    • Stage
    • Ramp (Stage connected to the Ring, No Ramp, Stairs)
    • Ring
    • Barricade
    • Announcer Table (1 or two tables)
    • Microphone (8 options only) {Triangle *Logo Optional* or 2 versions of Box Microphone are the only microphones that you could put logos on]
    • Referee's outfit (6 options only)



    2. Interviewers:
    • Howard Finkle
    • Mean Gene" Okerlund (WCW/WWF)
    • Eric Bischoff (WCW)
    • Johanthan Coachman
    • Todd Grisham



    3. Announce Team:
    • Booker T, Matt Striker & Michael Cole
    • Jerry Lawler & Michael Cole
    • Matt Striker & Tony Dawson
    • JBL & Michael Cole
    • William Regal & Tony Luftman
    • Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross
    • Joel Gertner & Joey Styles
    • Younger Vince McMahon & Jesse Ventura
    • Tony Schiavone & Bobby Hennan



    4. WCW, ECW, Golden Era, Attitude Era, New Generation Era and Ruthless Aggression Era arenas' Nameplates

    5. decorate your own GM Office:
    • Superstar GM
    • Diva GM



    6.decorate Hallway
    7.decorate the Parkling lot
    8.decorate clinic
    9. decorate Lock Rooms:
    • Divas
    • Superstars




    10. Pick the GM:
    • Eric Bischoff
    • Ric Flair
    • Stone Cold
    • Stephanie McMahon
    • Vickie Guerrero
    • Johanthan Coachman
    • Teddy Long
    • Shane McMahon
    • Vince McMahon
    • HHH
    • Paul Heyman
    • Tommy Dreamer

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    Completely agree

    I donīt want another mode for nostalgiaphiles and we already have a lame roster this year, we donīt need another crap roster for WWE 2K15. Lets star to focus on the WWE, which is the name the game has on the cover. The complete full current roster (that means every wrestler and diva who is featured on any weekly WWE show, and yes, NXT is a weekly WWE show). Then they can add whatever """legends""" they want, but first come the current product, not the decades old product
    I got blasted on the 2K facebook for my opinion on actually having an NXT roster even if it is small, people think of NXT as a training facility but it's still a weekly WWE tv show for the new guys and I would have killed to have had Paige in this game, the fact that I want a full out current WWE game loaded with the current stars and divas actually pisses off all the people that want a game pretty much piled up with legends, I don't see why they can't just make a legends game separately.

    Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    This. For me it was really disappointing to not have the Usos this year.
    I'm not much of an Usos fan but I would have liked them in the game to use in the tag division, but no they were too busy making duplicates of so many wrestlers and wasting the character spots

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Talawacky8 View Post
    DLC Package #1:
    Free WCW TV Title
    WCW Arenas
    WrestleWar
    Superbrawl 1
    The Great America Bash
    Halloween Havoc
    Starrcade
    Superbrawl 2
    Beach Blast
    Slamboree
    Battle Bowl
    Fall Brawl
    Spring Stampede
    Bash at the Beach
    World War 3
    Uncensored
    Hog Wild
    Road Wild
    Souled Out
    Boston Brawl
    Malice at The Palace
    Profiles in Pain
    L.A. Melee
    Mayhem
    New Blood Rising
    Millennium Final
    Sin
    SuperBrawl Revenge
    Greed
    WCW Nitro Classic
    WCW logo Entrance
    WCW Thunder Rocky entrance
    WCW Thunder
    WCW Saturday Night

    ECW Arenas
    Guilty as Charged
    Living Dangerously
    Barely Legal
    Wrestlepalooza
    Hardcore Heaven
    Heat Wave
    Anarchy Rulz
    November to Remember
    Massarce on 34th Street
    One Night Stand
    December to Dismember
    Hostile City Showdown
    ECW Arena

    Attitude PPVs and Shows Arenas:
    SummerSlam
    One Night Only
    Capital Carnage
    No Mercy
    Rebellion
    Insurrextion
    Global Warning
    Vengence
    No Way Out
    Breaking Point
    Cyber Sunday
    Taboo Tuesday
    Heat
    Judgement Day
    Unforgiven
    Backlash
    Invasion
    Fully Loaded
    Over the Edge
    In Your House
    Bad Blood
    Wrestling Classic
    Big Event
    Tuesday in Texas
    King of the Ring
    Velocity

    DLC Package #2
    WCW Package:
    Hollywood Hogan
    Giant
    Brian Adams
    Scott Hall
    Scott Norton
    Buff Bagwell
    Eric Bischoff
    Scott Steiner
    Curt Henning
    Konnan
    Kevin Nash
    Lex Luger
    Randy Savage (Alt. Attires: Hollywood/Wolfpack attires)
    Raven
    Sick Boy
    Kidman*
    Reese
    Riggs
    Lodi
    Roddy Piper
    Diamond Dallas Page
    Goldberg
    Bret Hart
    Rick Steiner
    Fit Finley
    Booker T.
    The Cat
    Saturn
    Disco Inferno
    Jim Neidhart
    British Bulldog
    Glacier
    Meng
    Van Hammer
    Mortis
    Chris Kanyon
    Yugi Nagata
    Larry Zbysko
    Barbarian
    La Parka
    Stevie Ray
    Chris Jericho
    Eddy Guerrero
    Psychosis
    Rey Mysterio Jr.
    Dean Malenko
    Juventud Guerrera
    Ultimo Dragon
    Chavo Guerrero Jr.
    Alex Wright
    Bam Bam Bigelow
    Big Bossman
    Bill Demott
    Brian Pillman
    British Bulldog
    Disciple
    Bull Nakano
    Butch Reed
    Steve Williams
    Earthquake
    Fabulous Freebirds
    Giant Gonzales
    Goldbert
    Great Muta
    Honky Tonk Man
    Jamie Noble
    Jim Cornette (Manager)
    Jushin Liger
    Kamala
    Kevin Sullivan
    Lance Storm
    Luna Vachon
    Miss Elizabeth (Manager)
    Nasty Boys
    One Man Gang
    Paul E. Dangerously
    Public Enemy
    Rick Martel
    Sid
    Stan Hansen
    Teddy Long (Manager)
    Stacy Keibler
    Torrie Wilson
    Ultimate Warrior
    Ultimo Dragon
    Vader
    Vincent (Manager)
    Steve Regal
    Syxx
    Rick Rude
    Terra Ryzing
    Bruiser Mastino
    Brian Armstrong
    Stunning Steve Austin
    Mean Mark
    Damon Striker
    Don't want to be rude but wouldn't it just be easier to make a WCW game

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige View Post
    I'm not much of an Usos fan but I would have liked them in the game to use in the tag division, but no they were too busy making duplicates of so many wrestlers and wasting the character spots
    The Usos are a funny case because they were added as DLC last year because they were getting pushed and featured on TV and PPVs. And then, for some reason none can understand, they have been removed this year because potato. Not in the disc, not even as DLC, althought seeing both the in-disc roster and the DLC roster, it is clear that their ONLY focus this year were """legends""" and old wrestlers who are either dead, retired or wrestling for another companies.

    WWE roster? What WWE roster?

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    The Usos are a funny case because they were added as DLC last year because they were getting pushed and featured on TV and PPVs. And then, for some reason none can understand, they have been removed this year because potato. Not in the disc, not even as DLC, althought seeing both the in-disc roster and the DLC roster, it is clear that their ONLY focus this year were """legends""" and old wrestlers who are either dead, retired or wrestling for another companies.

    WWE roster? What WWE roster?
    With all their pushes and tv time they should have been in the game and the last DLC is even more legends which neither of them I will even plan on using ever, I don't hate the legends but they are irrelevant to the current games

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksana-Layla-AJ-Paige View Post
    Don't want to be rude but wouldn't it just be easier to make a WCW game
    You gave me an idea:
    This idea:
    WWE 2K Attitude Game
    WCW 2K Game
    ECW 2K Game
    New Generation 2K Game
    Golden Era 2K Game
    Ruthless Aggression Game

    Could be import to WWE 2K 15 and you could switch the models as well with in game models that you actually like.

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    Completely agree

    I donīt want another mode for nostalgiaphiles and we already have a lame roster this year, we donīt need another crap roster for WWE 2K15. Lets star to focus on the WWE, which is the name the game has on the cover. The complete full current roster (that means every wrestler and diva who is featured on any weekly WWE show, and yes, NXT is a weekly WWE show). Then they can add whatever """legends""" they want, but first come the current product, not the decades old product
    Somebody has taken to many chair shots to the head...

    lol at "lame roster" most people consider this the best roster ever in a wrestling video game...

    I hate that some of you people like to blame the legends for the developers being lazy and not including
    every wrestler that's currently on TV. The consumer should be demanding both and with the new consoles
    this should never be an issue again.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    NXT is a weekly WWE show
    Maybe so, but viewers are constantly reminded that NXT is outside the continuity of the main roster. You may have come from there, but your achievements are never mentioned and you're starting from scratch with differences to your gimmick and so on. Seth Rollins went from title belt swinging face to the Shield, Big E lost his 5-count obsession (which I thought was really interesting), Summer Rae has the dance gimmick which she's had to drag back onto NXT because she's been straddling the rosters at the last time I saw her (no spoilers please, I'm only up to just before the HIAC PPV) and I've seen glimpses of Xavier Woods being on the main show recently and I'm wondering what's changed with him when I finally catch up.

    With that disparity between the shows and characters, and the simple fact that it's like Triple-A in baseball, they shouldn't be in the game, no matter how much I'd like some of the characters to be in there.

    Then again, that's what CAWs are for, right?

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    with the new consoles
    this should never be an issue again.
    I heard that WWE 2K 15 will be on 360 and PS3 not on XBOXOne or PS4 but I could be wrong. LOL

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    365
    I don't hate legends at all but I don't see why they seem to be taking priority over the current roster in the games of late.

    I also don't see why the legends don't have their own game.

    Lets be honest here, its an annual game and the fact that it has the year after its release in its name, of course people should expect the current roster, current game modes etc.

    Its all well and good for legend fans to be like "But legends are better than the current roster." etc but it IS supposed to be a current game based on the current product. You can't really argue that point since its an annual release. Any other game that is released yearly features CURRENT times. Such as FIFA. What would be the point of FIFA if all the players have long since retired and it doesn't reflect the current season? This series should be NO different.

    I'm not saying have no legends because a few of them are nice to have (Maybe the HOF inducted legends should appear on the game made in the year they are inducted) but there are actually MORE legends on 14 than current guys when you include ALL DLC. How can that be justified?

    Its very easy to get caught up with all your favourites making a reappearance and I do respect that the legends have a place but they are now the FOCUS of a current product..

    Examples;

    - More legends than current superstars in 14 (Including DLC.)

    - No real game mode to represent the current product, yet there is one for the legends. Hm. (Universe does NOT count since you can make that into whatever you want, current, retro, whatever)

    Then there's the removal of certain current era wrestlers for unexplained reasons.

    - Alex Riley was dropped after '12, I respect that he wasn't on TV much but WHY remove an extra model? It didn't need fixing or working, its copy and paste.

    - The Uso's were dropped after '13 for no real reason. They were on TV this year, briefly or not.

    - Evan Bourne hasn't been in since '12(?), again, he wasn't on TV much but I still see no real reason to remove him. He was relatively popular at the time of his removal and since he hasn't been in the ring since he obviously didn't need updating much. There was also a game where Batista had not wrestled for a year but he still made the current roster. Christian is another example of this.

    - Ted DiBiase was dropped after '13. Yes he is no longer under contract BUT he was under contract until September 1 2013, the alleged cut-off date was April 1 2013 so it was still very possible he'd have been in the game. Wasn't on TV but it doesn't really matter, I'll explain in my next point.

    - Tyson Kidd hasn't appeared since '12 either, why?? No real reason to cut him out each time since.

    All of the people above -and others- have had their models made relatively recently yet all of those, despite all being under contract during their last appearance in a game AND the alleged cut-off date for '14, have failed to be on the game.

    Yet, Hulk Hogan, who hasn't appeared on WWE television for almost 10 years (Which also means he wasn't on WWE TV when they made the cut-off) managed to make the game. Where's the logic?

    If 2K claim that only superstars that are on TV between the previous game's release up til April are on the game, then why are the legends there? How is it fair to put in people who have absolutely zero relevance to the current product over people who are under contract and do wrestle. I don't care if they only wrestle house shows or are injured, if they are under contract as a wrestler then they SHOULD be in the game.

    Legends should NOT EVER take priority over ANY member of the current roster. It is, after all, the current roster that is going on right now. Its the current roster that are wrestling daily/weekly etc. NOT the legends. So yes, I am saying that Rosa Mendes should be regarded higher than Lita, Curt Hawkins should be regarded higher than Goldberg.

    The legends should have their own game, whether annually or not.

    You could argue that legends help sell the games but I honestly do not think so. Here Comes The Pain was one of the greatest games around and that had barely any legends at all. I STRONGLY believe that a game containing (almost) the entire current WWE roster (The only exceptions being those that HAVE to be excluded) would sell better than a game with half and half.

    If you're a legends fan AND have no interest in the current product then why not leave this series alone? Its part (Or supposed to be) of the current product and its people that ARE interested in the current product that should benefit. Don't really care if that sounds harsh. They pay to watch the current PPV's, buy a superstar's merchandise etc RIGHT NOW, not people who watched it years ago but not anymore who somehow think they should have equal say when it comes to the games despite having ZERO interest in the current product..

    Are there wrestlers that I liked? Yes, I loved quite a few. BUT their time is over. Why should they play a major role in something current when they're anything but? Include legends, yes but not as many as they have these days. Enough with the nostalgia modes because the team can't come up with something original and unique anymore and more with an in-depth story mode that matches the current product.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    752
    As far as Legends go, I would be happy with none.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEBaby View Post
    I don't hate legends at all but I don't see why they seem to be taking priority over the current roster in the games of late.

    I also don't see why the legends don't have their own game.

    Lets be honest here, its an annual game and the fact that it has the year after its release in its name, of course people should expect the current roster, current game modes etc.

    Its all well and good for legend fans to be like "But legends are better than the current roster." etc but it IS supposed to be a current game based on the current product. You can't really argue that point since its an annual release. Any other game that is released yearly features CURRENT times. Such as FIFA. What would be the point of FIFA if all the players have long since retired and it doesn't reflect the current season? This series should be NO different.

    I'm not saying have no legends because a few of them are nice to have (Maybe the HOF inducted legends should appear on the game made in the year they are inducted) but there are actually MORE legends on 14 than current guys when you include ALL DLC. How can that be justified?

    Its very easy to get caught up with all your favourites making a reappearance and I do respect that the legends have a place but they are now the FOCUS of a current product..

    Examples;

    - More legends than current superstars in 14 (Including DLC.)

    - No real game mode to represent the current product, yet there is one for the legends. Hm. (Universe does NOT count since you can make that into whatever you want, current, retro, whatever)

    Then there's the removal of certain current era wrestlers for unexplained reasons.

    - Alex Riley was dropped after '12, I respect that he wasn't on TV much but WHY remove an extra model? It didn't need fixing or working, its copy and paste.

    - The Uso's were dropped after '13 for no real reason. They were on TV this year, briefly or not.

    - Evan Bourne hasn't been in since '12(?), again, he wasn't on TV much but I still see no real reason to remove him. He was relatively popular at the time of his removal and since he hasn't been in the ring since he obviously didn't need updating much. There was also a game where Batista had not wrestled for a year but he still made the current roster. Christian is another example of this.

    - Ted DiBiase was dropped after '13. Yes he is no longer under contract BUT he was under contract until September 1 2013, the alleged cut-off date was April 1 2013 so it was still very possible he'd have been in the game. Wasn't on TV but it doesn't really matter, I'll explain in my next point.

    - Tyson Kidd hasn't appeared since '12 either, why?? No real reason to cut him out each time since.

    All of the people above -and others- have had their models made relatively recently yet all of those, despite all being under contract during their last appearance in a game AND the alleged cut-off date for '14, have failed to be on the game.

    Yet, Hulk Hogan, who hasn't appeared on WWE television for almost 10 years (Which also means he wasn't on WWE TV when they made the cut-off) managed to make the game. Where's the logic?

    If 2K claim that only superstars that are on TV between the previous game's release up til April are on the game, then why are the legends there? How is it fair to put in people who have absolutely zero relevance to the current product over people who are under contract and do wrestle. I don't care if they only wrestle house shows or are injured, if they are under contract as a wrestler then they SHOULD be in the game.

    Legends should NOT EVER take priority over ANY member of the current roster. It is, after all, the current roster that is going on right now. Its the current roster that are wrestling daily/weekly etc. NOT the legends. So yes, I am saying that Rosa Mendes should be regarded higher than Lita, Curt Hawkins should be regarded higher than Goldberg.

    The legends should have their own game, whether annually or not.

    You could argue that legends help sell the games but I honestly do not think so. Here Comes The Pain was one of the greatest games around and that had barely any legends at all. I STRONGLY believe that a game containing (almost) the entire current WWE roster (The only exceptions being those that HAVE to be excluded) would sell better than a game with half and half.

    If you're a legends fan AND have no interest in the current product then why not leave this series alone? Its part (Or supposed to be) of the current product and its people that ARE interested in the current product that should benefit. Don't really care if that sounds harsh. They pay to watch the current PPV's, buy a superstar's merchandise etc RIGHT NOW, not people who watched it years ago but not anymore who somehow think they should have equal say when it comes to the games despite having ZERO interest in the current product..

    Are there wrestlers that I liked? Yes, I loved quite a few. BUT their time is over. Why should they play a major role in something current when they're anything but? Include legends, yes but not as many as they have these days. Enough with the nostalgia modes because the team can't come up with something original and unique anymore and more with an in-depth story mode that matches the current product.
    Completely agree with you word by word

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Maybe so, but viewers are constantly reminded that NXT is outside the continuity of the main roster. You may have come from there, but your achievements are never mentioned and you're starting from scratch with differences to your gimmick and so on. Seth Rollins went from title belt swinging face to the Shield, Big E lost his 5-count obsession (which I thought was really interesting), Summer Rae has the dance gimmick which she's had to drag back onto NXT because she's been straddling the rosters at the last time I saw her (no spoilers please, I'm only up to just before the HIAC PPV) and I've seen glimpses of Xavier Woods being on the main show recently and I'm wondering what's changed with him when I finally catch up.

    With that disparity between the shows and characters, and the simple fact that it's like Triple-A in baseball, they shouldn't be in the game, no matter how much I'd like some of the characters to be in there.

    Then again, that's what CAWs are for, right?
    I understand what you are trying to say but regardless of those things you mention, it is still part of the WWE weekly shows and part of the WWE product. I donīt remember none on TV talking about Bray Wyattīs past as Husky Harris and he was wrestling on TV as part of the RAW roster at that time and even was part of WWE 12 roster, does that mean that he never should be on a game again?

    Developmental or not, NXT is a weekly WWE show with its own roster composed of its own wrestlers (ok: """superstars""") and divas, with its own tag teams and stables, its own feuds and its own championships, exactly like RAW and SmackDown. Also members of both RAW and Smackdown rosters also wrestle and make promos there and I am not talking only about lowcarders or jobbers like Curt Hawkins, people like Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella or The Shield to name a few have been appearing on NXT at the same time they are/were/have been on TV.

    CAWs looks like plastic dolls, even the best CAWs cannot be compared with the in-game character models, they lack their entrance themes (and not, custom themes canīt solve it because the tune is different, are buggy and cannot be used on Story Designer and Online), they lack also their titantrons, minitrons etc, sometimes they lack their movesets (part, half or completely), they lack their entrance names, their call-names and, even if it is not important, they also lack their character renders. Also CAW use are limited on Story Designer.
    Last edited by Top Heel; 12-06-2013 at 08:28 AM.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    WWE Knows that without their old fans from Golden Eras, New Generations, Attitude Eras and Ruthless Aggressions made WWE where there are now.

    WWE without their Fan base. They will crumble to pieces.

    The only way you will probably will get a current roster game for main game. If WWE 2K would have to do this.
    WWE 2K Attitude Game
    WCW 2K Game
    ECW 2K Game
    New Generation 2K Game
    Golden Era 2K Game
    Ruthless Aggression Game

    Then we could Import those games into the Current Roster Game. Stop being cry babies. Anyway. You guys will get you chance onces these days. After the deaths of Golden Era fans, New Generation Era Fans, Attitude Fans, Ruthless Aggressions Fans, WCW Fans and ECW Fans.

    You Babies don't really get the conecpt how awful the PG Era really is. I'm happy with Xavier Woods and Fandango is in the WWE.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    365
    I get the concept that the PG Era is pretty bad but you don't seem to get the concept that the PG Era is the current era. If WWE don't think the PG Era will sell on its own, why did they go down that path? Nobody forced them to. That is just an excuse. Yes the PG Era is terrible but at least its current.

    Its not about being a crybaby. If 2K do go down a "themed" route in '15 then that is fine as long as the current roster either surpasses the number of legends OR the entire current roster that ARE UNDER CONTRACT up until the cut off date (rather than on TV) are on the game then I will happily accept the legends, as many of them as 2K want. As long as the current product does not suffer and does not get overshadowed so easily by these "themes."

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEBaby View Post
    why did they go down that path? Nobody forced them to. That is just an excuse. Yes the PG Era is terrible but at least its current."
    They had to because one MAJOR Reason. This is it:


    is running for president!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    I understand what you are trying to say but regardless of those things you mention, it is still part of the WWE weekly shows and part of the WWE product. I donīt remember none on TV talking about Bray Wyattīs past as Husky Harris and he was wrestling on TV as part of the RAW roster at that time and even was part of WWE 12 roster, does that mean that he never should be on a game again?
    No-one talks about Los Locales #1's past as Tyson Kidd, same person, different character. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be in another game in the future, but if there were there should be a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    Developmental or not, NXT is a weekly WWE show with its own roster composed of its own wrestlers (ok: """superstars""") and divas, with its own tag teams and stables, its own feuds and its own championships, exactly like RAW and SmackDown. Also members of both RAW and Smackdown rosters also wrestle and make promos there and I am not talking only about lowcarders or jobbers like Curt Hawkins, people like Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella or The Shield to name a few have been appearing on NXT at the same time they are/were/have been on TV.
    Yes, NXT is its own entity, which is the point I'm trying to make. Things done over there do not count to what happens on the main roster. You get "special guests" on the show (Chris Jericho even made an appearance), but it'll never make its way onto the continuity of the main roster. What happens on NXT stays on NXT... It being developmental only strengthens the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    CAWs looks like plastic dolls, even the best CAWs cannot be compared with the in-game character models, they lack their entrance themes (and not, custom themes canīt solve it because the tune is different, are buggy and cannot be used on Story Designer and Online), they lack also their titantrons, minitrons etc, sometimes they lack their movesets (part, half or completely), they lack their entrance names, their call-names and, even if it is not important, they also lack their character renders. Also CAW use are limited on Story Designer.
    Yes, I know CAWs aren't as good as actual models, and while I'd like it if NXT made it into the game (note I didn't say anything like "need to be" or "should be"), I can see why they aren't, and probably never will be. I see it as more of a look into the future of who could be in the game in the next few years...
    Last edited by Zeokage; 12-07-2013 at 01:27 AM.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,345
    I won't be surprised if they do a "Hall of Fame" based roster. As for the story, I have no idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •