Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 70 of 70

Thread: WWE2K15 Legends and Story Wishlists

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEfan57 View Post
    I won't be surprised if they do a "Hall of Fame" based roster. As for the story, I have no idea.
    If they would do that here's the possible roster for WWE 2K 15:

    http://www.wwe.com/superstars/halloffame

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    I would like the WWE 2K 15 to have these items in the Create a Superstar or in their of 2K (MySuperstar).

    http://www.danceshoesonline.com/DSOL...-Latin-shirts/

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Could you 2k make a PPV match type something like this:

    Rookie Tournment
    The object of the tournment is become the winnier of course. After this win. The new Rookie becoming an offically a WWE Superstar/Diva but one condition. The winner can't go for any titles/Championships for a year.


    Also I think we should be able to have Queen of the Ring Tournment PPV.

  4. #44
    I would love to see either a 50 years of Wrestling game or a Current roster that includes the current roster and NXT, ECW, and WCW from The entire Rosters-The PPV's!!!

  5. #45
    why not have 2k15 be set up for wrestlers to have a story by talking like in real life cause wrestling is only 1 part of the wwe instead of just being only able to create you own story actually in the universe have its own story like back in 08 but better than it

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Branching storylines in Story Designer is kinda hard for me to figure out.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    The only thing I want in WWE 2K 15. WWE 12 was busted. It wasn't enough of the WCW Wrestlers in the game. Just the arenas.

    You could Import WWE 2K 14, WWE 13 & WWE 12 into WWE 2K 15.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,128
    For WWE 2K14, I would like to see a Ruthless Agression Story mode that would debut with HBK vs Triple H at Summerslam 2002 and finish at Wrestlemania 21 with the victory of Batista

    Matches ( sorry for the chronological order^^ )

    Shawn Michaels vs Triple H - Summerslam 2002
    Elimination Chamber - Survivors Series 2002
    Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker - No Mercy 2002
    Hulk Hogan vs Vince McMahon - Wrestlemania 19
    Booker T vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 19
    Stone Cold vs The Rock - Wrestlemania 19
    The Rock vs Goldberg - Backlash 2003
    Kevin Nash vs Triple H - Bad Blood 2003
    Kane vs Triple H - Raw 2003
    Rob Van Dam vs Kane - Summerslam 2003
    Shane McMahon vs Kane - Survivors Series 2003
    The Undertaker vs Vince McMahon - Survivors Series 2003
    Goldberg vs Triple H - Unforgiven 2003
    Molly Holly vs Lita - Unforgiven 2003
    Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania 20
    Undertaker vs Kane - Wrestlemania 20
    Mick Foley vs Randy Orton - Backlash 2004
    Eddie Guerrero vs JBL - Great American Bash 2004
    JBL vs Undertaker - Summerslam 2004
    John Cena vs Booker T - No Mercy 2004
    Edge vs Randy Orton - Vengeance 2004
    Triple H vs Shaw Michaels - Bad Blood 2004
    Triple H vs Randy Orton - Unforgiven 2004
    Ric Flair vs Randy Orton - Taboo Tuesday 2004
    Trish Stratus vs Lita - Raw 2004
    Randy Orton vs The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 21
    Batista vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 21

    Roster

    Batista
    Booker T
    Brock Lesnar
    Chris Jericho
    Edge
    Eddie Guerrero
    Goldberg
    Hulk Hogan
    Lita
    JBL
    John Cena
    Kane
    Kevin Nash
    Mick Foley
    Molly Holly
    Randy Orton
    The Rock
    Ric Flair
    Rob Van Dam
    Roddy Piper
    Shane McMahon
    Shawn Michaels
    Stone Cold
    Triple H
    Trish Stratus
    The Undertaker
    Vince McMahon

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    WWE 2K 15 pre entrances:
    Spiderman entrance
    Batman entrance
    Kept the Zombie Entrance.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    The History of the WWE. They have a 50th Year DVD out so why not do about the 50 Years of Wrestling.

    You get the top names that made history and are most memorable by many and put them in the game with current stars. So it would be like this years roster but extended (if possible).
    I'm not interested in anything earlier than the 80s and that's really pushing it for me

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawar View Post
    For WWE 2K14, I would like to see a Ruthless Agression Story mode that would debut with HBK vs Triple H at Summerslam 2002 and finish at Wrestlemania 21 with the victory of Batista

    Matches ( sorry for the chronological order^^ )

    Shawn Michaels vs Triple H - Summerslam 2002
    Elimination Chamber - Survivors Series 2002
    Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker - No Mercy 2002
    Hulk Hogan vs Vince McMahon - Wrestlemania 19
    Booker T vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 19
    Stone Cold vs The Rock - Wrestlemania 19
    The Rock vs Goldberg - Backlash 2003
    Kevin Nash vs Triple H - Bad Blood 2003
    Kane vs Triple H - Raw 2003
    Rob Van Dam vs Kane - Summerslam 2003
    Shane McMahon vs Kane - Survivors Series 2003
    The Undertaker vs Vince McMahon - Survivors Series 2003
    Goldberg vs Triple H - Unforgiven 2003
    Molly Holly vs Lita - Unforgiven 2003
    Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania 20
    Undertaker vs Kane - Wrestlemania 20
    Mick Foley vs Randy Orton - Backlash 2004
    Eddie Guerrero vs JBL - Great American Bash 2004
    JBL vs Undertaker - Summerslam 2004
    John Cena vs Booker T - No Mercy 2004
    Edge vs Randy Orton - Vengeance 2004
    Triple H vs Shaw Michaels - Bad Blood 2004
    Triple H vs Randy Orton - Unforgiven 2004
    Ric Flair vs Randy Orton - Taboo Tuesday 2004
    Trish Stratus vs Lita - Raw 2004
    Randy Orton vs The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 21
    Batista vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 21

    Roster

    Batista
    Booker T
    Brock Lesnar
    Chris Jericho
    Edge
    Eddie Guerrero
    Goldberg
    Hulk Hogan
    Lita
    JBL
    John Cena
    Kane
    Kevin Nash
    Mick Foley
    Molly Holly
    Randy Orton
    The Rock
    Ric Flair
    Rob Van Dam
    Roddy Piper
    Shane McMahon
    Shawn Michaels
    Stone Cold
    Triple H
    Trish Stratus
    The Undertaker
    Vince McMahon
    I don't want another stonecold vs the rock.. 3 times was enough for me..

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    I'm not interested in anything earlier than the 80s and that's really pushing it for me
    Least we agreed on this. After I did your request the HOG Wild Logo.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Talawacky8 View Post
    Least we agreed on this. After I did your request the HOG Wild Logo.
    yes you did me a favor and I did say thanks but I can not lie, some of the things you say do get annoying. I can't help it, they just are. #AgainBeingHonest

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Polak View Post
    As far as Legends go, I would be happy with none.
    I'd be happy with 10 or so. Like we used to get before these themed era games.

    Here's my list last year tweaked a bit for WWE 2K15.

    SUPERSTARS:

    [1] Alberto Del Rio
    [2] Alex Riley
    [3] Antonio Cesaro
    [4] Big E Langston
    [5] Big Show
    [6] Bo Dallas
    [7] Brad Maddox
    [8] Bray Wyatt
    [9] Booker T
    [10] Brock Lesnar
    [11] Brodus Clay
    [12] Camacho
    [13] Chris Jericho
    [14] Christian
    [15] CM Punk
    [16] Cody Rhodes
    [17] Curt Hawkins
    [18] Curtis Axel
    [19] Damien Sandow
    [20] Daniel Bryan
    [21] Darren Young
    [22] David Otunga
    [23] Dean Ambrose
    [24] Diego
    [25] Dolph Ziggler
    [26] Drew McIntyre
    [27] Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    [28] Epico
    [29] Erick Rowan
    [30] Ezekiel Jackson
    [31] Fandango
    [32] Fernando
    [33] Goldust
    [34] The Great Khali
    [35] Heath Slater
    [36] Hunico
    [37] Jack Swagger
    [38] Jey Uso
    [39] Jimmy Uso
    [40] Jinder Mahal
    [41] John Cena
    [42] JTG
    [43] Justin Gabriel
    [44] Kane
    [45] Kofi Kingston
    [46] Luke Harper
    [47] Mark Henry
    [48] Mick Foley
    [49] The Miz
    [50] Mr. McMahon (Current)
    [51] Primo
    [52] R-Truth
    [53] Randy Orton
    [54] Rey Mysterio
    [55] Rob Van Dam
    [56] Roman Reigns
    [57] Ryback
    [58] Santino Marella
    [59] Seth Rollins
    [60] Sheamus
    [61] Sin Cara
    [62] Ted DiBiase
    [63] Tensai
    [64] Titus O'Neil
    [65] Triple H (w/ COO Suit)
    [66] Tyson Kidd
    [67] Undertaker
    [68] Wade Barrett
    [69] William Regal
    [70] Xavier Woods
    [71] Yoshi Tatsu
    [72] Zack Ryder


    LEGENDS:

    [73] Batista
    [74] Billy Gunn
    [75] Bradshaw (APA)
    [76] Bret Hart
    [77] Bubba Ray Dudley
    [78] Cactus Jack
    [79] Chris Jericho
    [80] Christian
    [81] D-Von Dudley
    [82] Edge
    [83] Faarooq (APA)
    [84] Goldberg
    [85] Jeff Hardy
    [86] Kane (3 Attires - Mask w/ One Sleeve, Half Mask, No Mask)
    [87] Kevin Nash
    [88] Kurt Angle (2 Attires - w/ Hair and without)
    [89] Lita
    [90] Matt Hardy
    [91] Mick Foley (w/ Mankind alternate attire)
    [92] Ric Flair
    [93] Road Dogg
    [94] The Rock
    [95] Shawn Michaels (Current w/ 2002-2003 attire)
    [96] Stephanie McMahon
    [97] Stone Cold
    [98] Triple H (2000-2001)
    [99] Trish Stratus
    [100] Undertaker (ABA)
    [101] Undertaker (Ministry)
    [102] X-Pac

    These are the essentials (Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, etc.) plus some extra ones I would really like to see back in the game. Even if they are a long shot. Like the ones currently with TNA.


    DIVAS:

    [103] AJ Lee
    [104] Aksana
    [105] Alicia Fox
    [106] Beth Phoenix
    [107] Brie Bella
    [108] Cameron
    [109] Eva Marie
    [110] Kaitlyn
    [111] Layla
    [112] Naomi
    [113] Natalya
    [114] Nikki Bella
    [115] Rosa Mendes
    [116] Summer Rae
    [117] Tamina Snuka


    MANAGERS:

    [118] Dr. Shelby
    [119] Hornswoggle
    [120] Paul Bearer
    [121] Paul Heyman
    [122] Ricardo Rodriguez
    [123] Vickie Guerrero
    [124] Zeb Coulter

    Managers should also be playable, except for Hornswoggle, of course.. Even if they have a basic moveset.
    Last edited by OrangesofDeth; 12-24-2013 at 12:39 AM.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    482
    As for the Story Mode in WWE 2K15. I'd like a Career Mode of some sort. Create a CAW or use an existing Superstar and start at NXT. Work your way up the ranks, getting various title shot depending on which path you decide to take. Then finally making it to Wrestlemania. The path choices will give this mode more replayabiliy than the Attitude Era or Wrestlemania mode.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangesofDeth View Post
    I'd be happy with 10 or so. Like we used to get before these themed era games.

    Here's my list last year tweaked a bit for WWE 2K15.

    SUPERSTARS:

    [1] Alberto Del Rio
    [2] Alex Riley
    [3] Antonio Cesaro
    [4] Big E Langston
    [5] Big Show
    [6] Bo Dallas
    [7] Brad Maddox
    [8] Bray Wyatt
    [9] Booker T
    [10] Brock Lesnar
    [11] Brodus Clay
    [12] Camacho
    [13] Chris Jericho
    [14] Christian
    [15] CM Punk
    [16] Cody Rhodes
    [17] Curt Hawkins
    [18] Curtis Axel
    [19] Damien Sandow
    [20] Daniel Bryan
    [21] Darren Young
    [22] David Otunga
    [23] Dean Ambrose
    [24] Diego
    [25] Dolph Ziggler
    [26] Drew McIntyre
    [27] Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    [28] Epico
    [29] Erick Rowan
    [30] Ezekiel Jackson
    [31] Fandango
    [32] Fernando
    [33] Goldust
    [34] The Great Khali
    [35] Heath Slater
    [36] Hunico
    [37] Jack Swagger
    [38] Jey Uso
    [39] Jimmy Uso
    [40] Jinder Mahal
    [41] John Cena
    [42] JTG
    [43] Justin Gabriel
    [44] Kane
    [45] Kofi Kingston
    [46] Luke Harper
    [47] Mark Henry
    [48] Mick Foley
    [49] The Miz
    [50] Mr. McMahon (Current)
    [51] Primo
    [52] R-Truth
    [53] Randy Orton
    [54] Rey Mysterio
    [55] Roman Reigns
    [56] Ryback
    [57] Santino Marella
    [58] Seth Rollins
    [59] Sheamus
    [60] Sin Cara
    [61] Ted DiBiase
    [62] Tensai
    [63] Titus O'Neil
    [64] Triple H (w/ COO Suit)
    [65] Tyson Kidd
    [66] Undertaker
    [67] Wade Barrett
    [68] William Regal
    [69] Xavier Woods
    [70] Yoshi Tatsu
    [71] Zack Ryder


    LEGENDS:

    [72] Batista
    [73] Billy Gunn
    [74] Bradshaw (APA)
    [75] Bret Hart
    [76] Bubba Ray Dudley
    [77] Cactus Jack
    [78] Chris Jericho
    [79] Christian
    [80] D-Von Dudley
    [81] Edge
    [82] Faarooq (APA)
    [83] Goldberg
    [84] Jeff Hardy
    [85] Kane (3 Attires - Mask w/ One Sleeve, Half Mask, No Mask)
    [86] Kevin Nash
    [87] Kurt Angle (2 Attires - w/ Hair and without)
    [88] Lita
    [89] Matt Hardy
    [90] Mick Foley (w/ Mankind alternate attire)
    [91] Ric Flair
    [92] Road Dogg
    [93] The Rock
    [94] Shawn Michaels (Current w/ 2002-2003 attire)
    [95] Stephanie McMahon
    [96] Stone Cold
    [97] Triple H (2000-2001)
    [98] Trish Stratus
    [99] Undertaker (ABA)
    [100] Undertaker (Ministry)
    [102] X-Pac

    These are the essentials (Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, etc.) plus some extra ones I would really like to see back in the game. Even if they are a long shot. Like the ones currently with TNA.


    DIVAS:

    [103] AJ Lee
    [104] Aksana
    [105] Alicia Fox
    [106] Beth Phoenix
    [107] Brie Bella
    [108] Cameron
    [109] Eva Marie
    [110] Kaitlyn
    [111] Layla
    [112] Naomi
    [113] Natalya
    [114] Nikki Bella
    [115] Rosa Mendes
    [116] Summer Rae
    [117] Tamina Snuka


    MANAGERS:

    [118] Dr. Shelby
    [119] Hornswoggle
    [120] Paul Bearer
    [121] Paul Heyman
    [122] Ricardo Rodriguez
    [123] Vickie Guerrero
    [124] Zeb Coulter

    Managers should also be playable, except for Hornswoggle, of course.. Even if they have a basic moveset.


    I like the list. it's one of the best lists I've seen on here so far.

    I would like to see The Wyatt Family in the game, and Zeb Coulter.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangesofDeth View Post
    As for the Story Mode in WWE 2K15. I'd like a Career Mode of some sort. Create a CAW or use an existing Superstar and start at NXT. Work your way up the ranks, getting various title shot depending on which path you decide to take. Then finally making it to Wrestlemania. The path choices will give this mode more replayabiliy than the Attitude Era or Wrestlemania mode.
    I agree with you OrangesofDeth.

    and I would like there to be more match types during pay per views, and as for the regular shows of the week more championship matches in wwe universe mode.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    yes you did me a favor and I did say thanks but I can not lie, some of the things you say do get annoying. I can't help it, they just are. #AgainBeingHonest
    Do you backstabbed your friends? # anything you want. It doesn't make it true. If that was the case. America's founding fathers would have Hashtag the North America.

    You want to do the Hashtag game?

    #YouStabbyourfriendsback.

  19. #59
    guys quit fighting please this forum is not for fighting do your fighting in the ring.

    Thanks.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligious_Loda View Post
    I like the list. it's one of the best lists I've seen on here so far.

    I would like to see The Wyatt Family in the game, and Zeb Coulter.
    Thanks.

    I figure if someone's been active on TV a good amount within the last year or year and a half they should be in the game. That includes managers.

  21. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangesofDeth View Post
    Thanks.

    I figure if someone's been active on TV a good amount within the last year or year and a half they should be in the game. That includes managers.
    The problem with that is you get one Manager. LOL

    That's why most of us who likes Legends should be in the game. Jimmy Hart and others.

  22. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangesofDeth View Post
    Thanks.

    I figure if someone's been active on TV a good amount within the last year or year and a half they should be in the game. That includes managers.
    Oh, no problem. I like your Idea.

  23. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Divas needs more hairstyles in the CAW Modes:

    2K PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE HAIRSTYLES:
    http://hairfinder.com/hairstyles.htm

  24. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    392
    If I was to choose legends then I would like to use a 'The Greatest Champions In History' theme.

    How it would work is, several wrestlers from yesteryear, who were considered 'Great' champions, would be included in the roster.

    The championships that would be used would be:

    WWE Championship (10 Legends)
    Intercontinental Championship (8 Legends)
    WWE Tag Team Championship (14 Legends/7 Teams)
    WWE Women's Championship (6 or 7 Legends)
    *WWE Cruiserweight Championship (Another 6 or 7 Legends)

    It could also include wrestlers who SHOULD have been champion and never were, though I assume that would only really work for the WWE and Women's championships.

    If I was to list the wrestlers I would choose. It would be:

    WWE Champions

    Hulk Hogan - Because its Hogan.
    Bruno Sammartino - I chose Bruno because ideally, there would need to be an early champion in the game to fit the theme.
    Ric Flair
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Bret Hart
    Bob Backlund
    Mankind
    Mr McMahon - This would be a way to have McMahon playable and still fit in with the theme.
    The Rock - There's always duplicates
    Triple H - Again, there's always duplicates.

    (These were perhaps not the best choices. Anyone got any better suggestions? I only included people with a realistic chance of being included, which is the reason for no Kurt Angle etc.)

    Intercontinental Champions

    Chris Jericho - Could potentially be a duplicate if Jericho returns, if not then this would be a way to feature Jericho.
    Randy Savage
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Mr Perfect
    Rob Van Dam
    Shawn Michaels
    Shelton Benjamin
    Razor Ramon

    (If it was possible, I would have included Chyna, Jeff Jarrett and/or Chris Benoit but since its highly unlikely any of them would be in, I replaced them.)

    Tag Team Champions

    The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart)
    The Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)
    The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
    The Acolytes (Bradshaw and Faarooq)
    Too Cool (Scotty Too Hotty and Grand Master Sexay)
    Demolition
    The Hardy Boyz

    (I realize that the Hardy's are very unlikely choices. I'm not sure if Jeff would be able to be included but I couldn't think of another team more worthy to be honest. Except perhaps the Dudley Boyz but they are just as unlikely, if not more so. I didn't include wrestlers or teams that included anybody from the above categories but I suppose some of those could have been included.)

    WWE Women's Champions

    Trish Stratus - They put her in games anyway despite not always fitting the theme so it would be criminal to exclude her here.
    Lita - She's been in the last two games and is the only person to win the Women's title in the main event of RAW twice.
    Stephanie McMahon - Okay, I wouldn't consider her that great but its a good way to include her AND keep diva fans happy.
    The Fabulous Moolah - Even though I question the likelihood it would feel like a crime if she wasn't included given the theme.
    Mickie James - As far as I'm aware, WWE could use her.
    Ivory - No idea if she parted with WWE on good terms or not.
    Wendi Richter - Somebody to use against Moolah, at the very least.

    WWE Cruiserweight Champions

    Brian Pillman
    Dean Malenko
    Eddie Guerrero - At the very least, to include him in the game.
    Lance Storm
    Billy Kidman - 7 time champion
    Jamie Noble - I like Noble, okay? :P
    Juventud - I don't know if this would be possible or not.


    *I'm not convinced WWE would allow 2K to use the Cruiserweight champions, as it might struggle to sell etc. If not then maybe add a couple of extra champions to the other categories.

    Then move on to people who never were champions but were considered 'great' or should-have-been champions.

    The should have been champions, I'm not sure on really but definitely:

    'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase (for the WWE champions category) and Torrie Wilson (for the WWE Women's champions category)



    What do you guys think? As I said, I only went for people who I felt could realistically be included.

  25. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEBaby View Post
    If I was to choose legends then I would like to use a 'The Greatest Champions In History' theme.

    How it would work is, several wrestlers from yesteryear, who were considered 'Great' champions, would be included in the roster.

    The championships that would be used would be:

    WWE Championship (10 Legends)
    Intercontinental Championship (8 Legends)
    WWE Tag Team Championship (14 Legends/7 Teams)
    WWE Women's Championship (6 or 7 Legends)
    *WWE Cruiserweight Championship (Another 6 or 7 Legends)

    It could also include wrestlers who SHOULD have been champion and never were, though I assume that would only really work for the WWE and Women's championships.

    If I was to list the wrestlers I would choose. It would be:

    WWE Champions

    Hulk Hogan - Because its Hogan.
    Bruno Sammartino - I chose Bruno because ideally, there would need to be an early champion in the game to fit the theme.
    Ric Flair
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Bret Hart
    Bob Backlund
    Mankind
    Mr McMahon - This would be a way to have McMahon playable and still fit in with the theme.
    The Rock - There's always duplicates
    Triple H - Again, there's always duplicates.

    (These were perhaps not the best choices. Anyone got any better suggestions? I only included people with a realistic chance of being included, which is the reason for no Kurt Angle etc.)

    Intercontinental Champions

    Chris Jericho - Could potentially be a duplicate if Jericho returns, if not then this would be a way to feature Jericho.
    Randy Savage
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Mr Perfect
    Rob Van Dam
    Shawn Michaels
    Shelton Benjamin
    Razor Ramon

    (If it was possible, I would have included Chyna, Jeff Jarrett and/or Chris Benoit but since its highly unlikely any of them would be in, I replaced them.)

    Tag Team Champions

    The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart)
    The Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)
    The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
    The Acolytes (Bradshaw and Faarooq)
    Too Cool (Scotty Too Hotty and Grand Master Sexay)
    Demolition
    The Hardy Boyz

    (I realize that the Hardy's are very unlikely choices. I'm not sure if Jeff would be able to be included but I couldn't think of another team more worthy to be honest. Except perhaps the Dudley Boyz but they are just as unlikely, if not more so. I didn't include wrestlers or teams that included anybody from the above categories but I suppose some of those could have been included.)

    WWE Women's Champions

    Trish Stratus - They put her in games anyway despite not always fitting the theme so it would be criminal to exclude her here.
    Lita - She's been in the last two games and is the only person to win the Women's title in the main event of RAW twice.
    Stephanie McMahon - Okay, I wouldn't consider her that great but its a good way to include her AND keep diva fans happy.
    The Fabulous Moolah - Even though I question the likelihood it would feel like a crime if she wasn't included given the theme.
    Mickie James - As far as I'm aware, WWE could use her.
    Ivory - No idea if she parted with WWE on good terms or not.
    Wendi Richter - Somebody to use against Moolah, at the very least.

    WWE Cruiserweight Champions

    Brian Pillman
    Dean Malenko
    Eddie Guerrero - At the very least, to include him in the game.
    Lance Storm
    Billy Kidman - 7 time champion
    Jamie Noble - I like Noble, okay? :P
    Juventud - I don't know if this would be possible or not.


    *I'm not convinced WWE would allow 2K to use the Cruiserweight champions, as it might struggle to sell etc. If not then maybe add a couple of extra champions to the other categories.

    Then move on to people who never were champions but were considered 'great' or should-have-been champions.

    The should have been champions, I'm not sure on really but definitely:

    'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase (for the WWE champions category) and Torrie Wilson (for the WWE Women's champions category)



    What do you guys think? As I said, I only went for people who I felt could realistically be included.
    What about the WCW/ECW Superstars and their championships?

    WCW TV Title
    WCW HW
    WCW US Title
    The other WCW Titles?

  26. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Choclate factory basement
    Posts
    2,665
    Personally, I just want a complete current roster. Legends are an afterthought to me.

    However, Edge, HBK, and Eddie Guerrero are must haves in my book.

  27. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    219
    I've been pretty open on my love for legends in the game and I would have no problem with a large amount of them done by 2K for the next one, but I also know I'm in the minority. I'm more so in the minority because many of the legends I would love to see in the game are not your Warriors/Eddie/the many versions of Nash and so on. I would love to see legends of the AWA/Mid South/WCCW in the game but like I said, I am in the vast minority with that. SO, with that being said, give me a complete current roster and the 100 CAW spots and I'll either create them or download them but whatever it is just give us a full current roster.

  28. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    103
    For the XBox one.
    I think we could have 200 CAW Slots.

  29. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    392
    WCW/ECW would be an option too, I guess.

  30. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    392
    I should also point out that I am all for the idea of buying legends as DLC. Have some on disc and the rest added on as DLC, along with a DLC game mode. That way the focus can be back on the current roster, while still catering to the legend fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •