Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post: What is happening in your WWE 2k14 Universe Mode

This is in the WWE 13 section so thought I'd post it here. I know I'll be posting once I get my universe going!
    Current rivalries? Champions? Shows? etc

I have three major shows

RAW
    WWE: Randy Orton
    US: Dean Ambrose
    Tag: Cody Rhodes & Goldust
    Diva: AJ

Smackdown
    World: John Cena
    IC: Big E. Langston
    Tag: Cody Rhodes & Goldust
    Diva: AJ

As you can see by looking at the champions, I use this part of my universe as a replay of what is currently happening. I edit every match to replay the current shows if I have the caws needed.

I also have made another major show that I use for the nWo/WCW part of my universe. Logically this part of the universe needs a lot of caws. It also uses some retro stars mixed in.

nWo Universe
    nWo: Hollywood Hogan (WCW spraypainted belt)
    NXT: Syxx (replaced the US Title)
    Tag: Outsiders

my stables are as followed:

nWo
    * Hollywood Hogan, Macho Man, Outsiders & Syxx
    nWo B
    * Scott Steiner, Curt Hennig, The Giant, Buff Bagwell & Scott Norton
    4 Horseman
    * Ric Flair, Retro John Cena, Batista & Retro HHH
    Team WCW
    * Roddy Piper, DDP, Sting, Lex Luger & Rick Steiner

others include: Harlem Heat, KroniK, Vampiro, Muta, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio & Goldberg

Current feuds heading in to Starrcade:
    * Hogan/Piper
    * Flair/Goldberg
    * Outsiders/Sting&Luger

2 Major shows, 1 Minor
    Raw:
    (MAJOR) World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan
    (MINOR) US - Kane
    Tag Team - Evolution (Orton & Batista)
    Diva - AJ Lee

Smackdown:
    (MAJOR) Intercontinental - Wade Barrett
    (MINOR) Light Heavyweight - Kofi Kingston
    Tag Team - Evolution (Orton & Batista)
    Diva - AJ Lee

Raw Feuds going into Night of Champions:
    Hogan (Heel) vs Cena (Face) for the World Heavyweight Title
    Kane (Face) vs Ric Flair (Heel) for the US Title
    Evolution (Heel) vs The Shield (Heel) for the Tag Team Titles

Smackdown feuds heading into Night of Champions:
    Wade Barrett (Heel) vs Antonio Cesaro (Face) for the Intercontinental Title
    Kofi (Face) vs Christian (Heel) for the Light Heavyweight Title
    Big E Langston (Face) vs Fandango (Heel)

Dean Ambrose is currently holding the MiTB briefcase!!
    Cena became King of the Ring (KotR replaced Over the Limit PPV)

The way I use smackdown is as a development brand using lower/midcard wrestlers. The draft will surely shake things up, I also send the lowest ranked RAW member to smackdown every so often. When the champ retains the major title (Intercontinental) on smackdown I virtually give him the option to go to raw and wrestle with the main roster or stay as champ on smackdown. I find this very interesting way of doing it!!

Will post what happens at Night of Champions on friday!

I run 3 brands in my Universe. The champions for each brand are.

WWE.

Raw:
    WWE Champion - Randy Orton
    US Champion - JBL
    Tag Champions - The Uso's

Smackdown:
    World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena
    IC Champion - Big E
    Tag Champions - The Uso's.

Golden Generation:
    WWF Champion - Ultimate Warrior
    IC Champion - Shawn Michaels
    Tag Champions - The Road Warriors

NXT:
    NXT Champion - Mystical Machine Gun Boy
    European Champion - Bane
    NXT Tag Champions - Mark and Jay Briscoe.

Just coming up to Summerslam, where the card shall be:

WWE Championship - Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
    WHC - John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
    IC - Big E vs. Roman Reigns
    US - JBL vs. Dolph Ziggler
    TT - The Uso's vs. PTP (Ladder Match)
    1 - Triple H vs. Hollywood Hogan (retirement match)
    2 - The Wyatt Family vs. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk (handicap match)
    3 - Mark Henry vs. Batista

Monday Night Raw
    WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar
    US Champion: Dolph Ziggler
    Tag Team Champions: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan
    Women's Champion: Stephanie McMahon

Current Raw Feuds heading into Summerslam:
    After destroying John Cena for the WWE Championship, Brock Lesnar finds his first challenger to be Stone Cold Steve Austin. The two have exchanged victories over each other as this feud has just started.

Damien Sandow is chasing Dolph Ziggler for the United States Championship, with Dean Ambrose still looking for revenge on Ziggler.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan just ended a lengthy feud with The Bad Guys(Razor Ramon & Randy Savage) at MITB which saw them retain their Tag Team titles. Two Dudes with Attitudes(Shawn Michaels Retro & Diesel) and The Shield are vying for the next crack at the champs.

I also have a long feud coming to it's at end at Summerslam as The Authority(Triple H & Randy Orton) have been trying to rid Raw of Hulk Hogan & The Rock. So far Hogan & The Rock have held the upper hand.

Tuesday Night Nitro
    World Heavyweight Champion: Goldberg
    WCW US Champion: Scott Steiner
    WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Syxx
    WCW Tag Team Champions: Lex Luger & Sting

Current WCW Fueds:
    Goldberg has just begun a feud with Ric Flair Retro after two lengthy feuds against Hollywood Hogan and The Giant

Scott Steiner has just begun a feud with Sycho Sid after a long feud with Bret Hart

Luger & Sting are awaiting their first challengers as they just won the tag titles from The Outsiders after a long feud.

Smackdown
    WWE Champion(Winged Eagle Belt): The Undertaker
    Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes
    European Champion: Wade Barrett
    Tag Team Champions: Edge & Christian
    Divas Champion: AJ Lee

Current Smackdown Feuds:
    After feuds with ADR and JBL, The Undertaker looked to be starting a feud with Chris Jericho until Batista turned heel and attacked Taker with his title after a victory over Jericho.

MVP is challenging Cody Rhodes for the IC Championship

The Real Americans are challenging Edge & Christian for the Tag Team Championship

Natalya is challenging AJ for the Divas Championship

I also have my own CAW who just won the MITB briefcase, running roughshot over the Smackdown roster with his stable, The Industry(Sheamus & Wade Barrett)

My Intercontinetal title is most interesting. Jericho (champ) vs HBK

My wcw universe is getting very interesting.... Sting has already become a free agent, thanks to luger, wcw etc not believing it wasn't him that attacked luger.. He's already dawned the white crow paint.. scorpion deathdropped jarrett twice, rick steiner once and attacked jim duggan 4 times (thank you inverted ddt moves pack) Hogan/Piper are getting ready for their world war 3 PPV Contract signing

I'm trying to use around 70 Caws in my universe but when i try to start some rivalries the game crashes

Quote Originally Posted by t-rav1793 View Post
    I'm trying to use around 70 Caws in my universe but when i try to start some rivalries the game crashes
    take baby steps when creating the rivalries.. what i mean is create one, back out, let it save (wait for that wwe logo circle to disappear and do another and another etc)

it crashes as soon as i try to pick the first caw for the first rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by t-rav1793 View Post
    it crashes as soon as i try to pick the first caw for the first rivalry
    are you on ps3 or 360? I can't speak for ps3 but on 360 it sometimes freezes on me sometimes it doesn't

The Giant won world war 3 96 so guess who's getting kicked out of the nWo? LOL

oh my god the outsiders lost to public enemy thanks to the steiners attacking them before their match! (I was public enemy LOL)

Well, I have 4 shows going after I put my WCW one back on (I use a combo of old NWA and WCW guys for it). I am also using one major title between Raw and Smackdown. I just finished the Royal RUmble last night so here is what is going on up to this point.

Raw
    WWE Champ: Fandango (cashed in his MitB case to win th title from Punk)
    US Champ: Zack Ryder (beat the Miz at HitC for the title)
    Tag Champs: PTP (beat the Usos at SummerSlam)
    Divas Champ: Layla (beat Nattie but I can't remember when)

Smackdown
    WWE Champ: Fandango
    IC Champ: Big E. Langston (won it from Curtis Axel and just finished a feud with Gabriel for the title)
    Tag Champs: PTP
    Divas Champ: Layla

Big Show won the Royal Rumble to headline WM

WWF 80's/early 90's
    Winged Eagle WWE Title: Jesse Ventura (won the title from Piper and currently feuding with face Hogan for it)
    Oldest IC Title: Don Muraco (won the title from vintage Savage)
    Oldest WWE Tag Champs: vintage Shawn Michaels and Deisel (won the titles from Money Inc of Dibiase and IRS)

Jimmy Snuka won the King of the Ring which lead to a title shot at SS against at that time Piper which Snuka lost

WCW
    World Heavyweight Champ: vintage Ric Flair (won it from Goldberg at the Crockett Cup)
    WCW US Champ: Eddie Guerrero (won it from Sting)
    WCW Tag Champs: The Freebirds (won them from the outsiders at NWO Sold Out)

As for rivalries, I manually set them after having the Big E/Gabriel one constantly thrown at me by the game so leading up to WM my have Byran/HHH.....Punk/Lesnar......Fandango/Show.......Taker/Cena......PTP/Edge and Christian.......Layla/Tamina Snuka. I can't remember what the other shows have for theirs except the Hogan/Ventura one is still going and on the WCW one leading to Starrcade I have Hollywood Hogan/Flair.

Latest News Updates
    WCW Saturday Night December 96 Week 2
    1. Champion Rey Mysterio Jr & Dean Malenko are set to face each other in a title match soon! (Cruiserweight Championship)
    2. Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner have been dominating the champions. Are Kevin Nash & Scott Hall's Title Reigns in Jeopardy? (WCW World Tag Titles)
    3. Champion Elix Skipper & Hacksaw Jim Duggan are set to face each other in a title match soon! (Television Championship)

Down to one major show & 3 minor shows. I'm waiting on one of the guys to hold all 4 championships to become the first undisputed champion. Khali has both the current WWE & classic WWF titles, old school Hogan still has the NWA title, Vader is still the WCW champion. Planning on introducing the AWA title for the more classic wrestlers like Harley Race, Iron Shiek, Billy Graham & others.

Next PPV looks like this right now:

Western States Title Match: Champion Barry Windham vs opponent to be named
    Ring of Honor/King of the Ring Title Match: Champion Kurt Angle vs NWA TV Champion Lex Luger
    Intercontinental Unification Match: (WWF Version) Ravishing Rick Rude vs (AE Version) Eddie Guerrero
    United States Unification Match: (WCW Version) Jinder Mahal vs (NWA Version) Kerry Von Erich
    World Tag Team Unification Match: (WWF Version) Natural Disasters vs (NWA Version) Road Warriors
    WWE World Heavyweight Title Re-Match: Champion Great Khali vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
    NWA World Heavyweight Title Match: Champion Hulk Hogan vs #1 contender Sting

Only thing I'm not too sure on is weather I keep the titles separate or actually unifying them. I do admit, having 2 versions of the same title is a bit much, but with a roster of 108, I just don't know.

Should've typed this first, Since starting my Universe:

Started out my universe with all 4 Horsemen with a championship, Flair the NWA World, Arn & Tully the NWA Tag & Luger with the NWA US title. At month 9 it started to fall apart for them. With Flair losing the NWA Title to Hogan in a Title vs Title match, Arn & Tully losing the NWA World Tag to the Road Warriors & Luger losing his US Championship to Kerry Von Erich. Since Barry Windham joined 5 months ago, he has become a Horsemen & won the Western States title in a tournament. After Luger pinned Nikita Koloff to win the NWA TV title, the Horsemen decided 5 was too many & kicked Luger out. Since winning the TV title, Luger has been DQed & counted out on more than 7 occasions to retain his title each time. He is the only one in Universe doing this & I love it!

The Heenan Family have been having their share of problems since starting out. Big John Studd can't get a win to save his life, Andre has lost to Hogan in each of their bouts, King Kong Bundy has formed a bond with Rick Rude & has helped him win & retain his WWF IC Title on more than 3 occasions. Speaking of Rude, his first match into Universe, he became the WWF IC Champion by beating Ultimate Warrior who was on a 12 match winning streak. Since losing, Warrior is nowhere to be found. But tension between Rude & Mr. Perfect are rising within the Heenan camp.

Demolition & the Natural Disasters have traded the WWF Tag Titles around 4 times with the Disasters winning the best of three to retain their last time facing each other. Since Kurt Angle joined 3 months into Universe, he has been cleaning house, injuring both Batista & Brock Lesnar. Then went on & won King of the Ring & being crowned the first ROH Champion by beating John Cena in a tournament. Then, Angle retired the NXT Title that Damien Sandow held in a Title vs Title Match.

Jinder Mahal & Khali were floundering earlier on in Universe, but since joining forces with their new manager, Muhammed Hassan, Mahal has gone on to win the WCW United States title from Razor Ramon & The Great Khali has claimed both the WWF & WWE World Titles from former champions (WWF) Hulk Hogan & (WWE) Stone Cold Steve Austin. Meanwhile, Goldberg, Sting, Kevin Nash & Sid Vicious have been quietly building momentum with Sid Vicious being 2 slots away from maxing out.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumSwords View Post
    Should've typed this first, Since starting my Universe:

Started out my universe with all 4 Horsemen with a championship, Flair the NWA World, Arn & Tully the NWA Tag & Luger with the NWA US title. At month 9 it started to fall apart for them. With Flair losing the NWA Title to Hogan in a Title vs Title match, Arn & Tully losing the NWA World Tag to the Road Warriors & Luger losing his US Championship to Kerry Von Erich. Since Barry Windham joined 5 months ago, he has become a Horsemen & won the Western States title in a tournament. After Luger pinned Nikita Koloff to win the NWA TV title, the Horsemen decided 5 was too many & kicked Luger out. Since winning the TV title, Luger has been DQed & counted out on more than 7 occasions to retain his title each time. He is the only one in Universe doing this & I love it!

The Heenan Family have been having their share of problems since starting out. Big John Studd can't get a win to save his life, Andre has lost to Hogan in each of their bouts, King Kong Bundy has formed a bond with Rick Rude & has helped him win & retain his WWF IC Title on more than 3 occasions. Speaking of Rude, his first match into Universe, he became the WWF IC Champion by beating Ultimate Warrior who was on a 12 match winning streak. Since losing, Warrior is nowhere to be found. But tension between Rude & Mr. Perfect are rising within the Heenan camp.

Demolition & the Natural Disasters have traded the WWF Tag Titles around 4 times with the Disasters winning the best of three to retain their last time facing each other. Since Kurt Angle joined 3 months into Universe, he has been cleaning house, injuring both Batista & Brock Lesnar. Then went on & won King of the Ring & being crowned the first ROH Champion by beating John Cena in a tournament. Then, Angle retired the NXT Title that Damien Sandow held in a Title vs Title Match.

Jinder Mahal & Khali were floundering earlier on in Universe, but since joining forces with their new manager, Muhammed Hassan, Mahal has gone on to win the WCW United States title from Razor Ramon & The Great Khali has claimed both the WWF & WWE World Titles from former champions (WWF) Hulk Hogan & (WWE) Stone Cold Steve Austin. Meanwhile, Goldberg, Sting, Kevin Nash & Sid Vicious have been quietly building momentum with Sid Vicious being 2 slots away from maxing out.
    your universe sounds nice platinum! This is actually the first year I've actually been able to start a wcw esque universe (era 96-99) and keep playing it lol The giant won world war 3 so you know who's getting kicked out of the nWo! LOL
    and the steiners have a lot of momentum going into their tag title match against the steiners at starrcade.. but we all know what happens (Bischoff: "Can you tell your father that he's STILL FIRED!?") LOL can't wait till I get to souled out 97
    right now my champs are:
    nWo World Heavyweight - Hogan
    WCW US: Jarrett
    WCW Television: Elix Skipper
    WCW Cruiserweight: Rey Mysterio Jr
    WCW Tag Team: The Outsiders

Stuff has been going great! Public enemy hit a conchairto on Wrath on my nitro show! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    your universe sounds nice platinum! This is actually the first year I've actually been able to start a wcw esque universe (era 96-99) and keep playing it lol The giant won world war 3 so you know who's getting kicked out of the nWo! LOL
    and the steiners have a lot of momentum going into their tag title match against the steiners at starrcade.. but we all know what happens (Bischoff: "Can you tell your father that he's STILL FIRED!?") LOL can't wait till I get to souled out 97
    right now my champs are:
    nWo World Heavyweight - Hogan
    WCW US: Jarrett
    WCW Television: Elix Skipper
    WCW Cruiserweight: Rey Mysterio Jr
    WCW Tag Team: The Outsiders

Stuff has been going great! Public enemy hit a conchairto on Wrath on my nitro show! LOL
    Thanks Jai! I started out with 3-4 different main shows, but then I realized there were matches that I wanted to be important that I couldn't do with a brand split. So, I just dumped everyone into one brand lol. Still working on the unifications in my universe though. And yeah, I can't believe I'm still playing this game also lol. Says alot about it being I got a PS4 & I still come back to play this!

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumSwords View Post
    Thanks Jai! I started out with 3-4 different main shows, but then I realized there were matches that I wanted to be important that I couldn't do with a brand split. So, I just dumped everyone into one brand lol. Still working on the unifications in my universe though. And yeah, I can't believe I'm still playing this game also lol. Says alot about it being I got a PS4 & I still come back to play this!
    yeah I'm still anti next gen at the moment maybe just cause i can't afford it lol. so wwe2k14 and batman origins has ended up being my life LOL I always have separate universes, just can't deal with everything together LOL I've been playing wcw non-stop. Haven't even touched my current universe in about 3 weeks now LOL

and you're welcome!

yeah I'm still anti next gen at the moment maybe just cause i can't afford it lol. so wwe2k14 and batman origins has ended up being my life LOL I always have separate universes, just can't deal with everything together LOL I've been playing wcw non-stop. Haven't even touched my current universe in about 3 weeks now LOL

and you're welcome!
    Looks like you're following what happened in '96 almost verbatim. Have you had to do that yourself? Or did the program actually do it?

Quote Originally Posted by steveviscious View Post
    Looks like you're following what happened in '96 almost verbatim. Have you had to do that yourself? Or did the program actually do it?
    mostly myself with a few differences, I had hall interfere in a match between the giant and flair and chokeslam the giant making people wonder why the nWo hasn't attacked flair.

originally when my best friend and I did this in world tour and revenge we had Hogan vs the Giant with bischoff as special ref (pretended he was the ref controlling bishoff in a triple threat match so I'm gonna do that and have bischoff keep counting slow LOL

just now I have elix skipper (I know he didn't come to wcw till 2000 but whatever I needed someone new lol) as my tv champ feuding with jim duggan. Jim has beaten elix twice on Worldwide. Well, after jim duggan won this match he offered a handshake with Elix skipper and he low blowed him LOL.
    I had Hogan vs flair in my world wide main event and scott hall ran down to help Hogan and the giant ran in from the crowd and choke slammed hall and Hogan and threw Hogan back in the ring and then flair slapped on the figure four for a tap-out. So yeah needless to say I'm giving the game a bit of a push. Steve, you know how much of a wcw nut I am/was/always will be. and I'm in heaven right now! LOL

and oh yeah as far as following what happened in 96 I pretty much have a photographic memory of stuff that happens so it's like my memory factor works like clockwork. I can actually remember every major feud that happened in wcw from 96 - 2000 LOL Including the Macho/DDP Laparka Angle LOL

mostly myself with a few differences, I had hall interfere in a match between the giant and flair and chokeslam the giant making people wonder why the nWo hasn't attacked flair.

originally when my best friend and I did this in world tour and revenge we had Hogan vs the Giant with bischoff as special ref (pretended he was the ref controlling bishoff in a triple threat match so I'm gonna do that and have bischoff keep counting slow LOL

just now I have elix skipper (I know he didn't come to wcw till 2000 but whatever I needed someone new lol) as my tv champ feuding with jim duggan. Jim has beaten elix twice on Worldwide. Well, after jim duggan won this match he offered a handshake with Elix skipper and he low blowed him LOL.
    I had Hogan vs flair in my world wide main event and scott hall ran down to help Hogan and the giant ran in from the crowd and choke slammed hall and Hogan and threw Hogan back in the ring and then flair slapped on the figure four for a tap-out. So yeah needless to say I'm giving the game a bit of a push. Steve, you know how much of a wcw nut I am/was/always will be. and I'm in heaven right now! LOL

and oh yeah as far as following what happened in 96 I pretty much have a photographic memory of stuff that happens so it's like my memory factor works like clockwork. I can actually remember every major feud that happened in wcw from 96 - 2000 LOL Including the Macho/DDP Laparka Angle LOL
    You know I'd be doing the same exact thing except that I can't seem to play Universe without getting a freeze in one of the menus after a short time of playing. Still not having much luck with tag team rivalries either. The game keeps mixing up the partners. I'm thinking that since I've given up on it, I may as well try a complete reset of the game and start over fresh by deleting all the save files. Problem is that I'm pretty sure my gold account has expired and I wouldn't be able to redownload the caws I have.

You know I'd be doing the same exact thing except that I can't seem to play Universe without getting a freeze in one of the menus after a short time of playing. Still not having much luck with tag team rivalries either. The game keeps mixing up the partners. I'm thinking that since I've given up on it, I may as well try a complete reset of the game and start over fresh by deleting all the save files. Problem is that I'm pretty sure my gold account has expired and I wouldn't be able to redownload the caws I have.
    yeah I had an issue trying to download nickbreaker's perry Saturn so I deleted my save as well as the install data and reinstalled on my 360, strangely I haven't had a single freeze up since.. still can't download nickbreaker's caw though.. it keeps showing up as default whenever I preview or download it LOL. Yeah it's a shame that BrienJ's 360 died on him, we could definitely use a caw injecting editor lol

I have two major shows, three minor shows
    raw
    World Heavyweight Champion:undertaker
    IC: Syxx
    World tag team champions: the Real Americans
    Women's championship: Summer Rae

Smackdown
    WWE undisputed champion: the Rock
    WWE united states champion: maven
    WWE tag team champions: 3MB

Quote Originally Posted by WWEIcon10 View Post
    I have two major shows, three minor shows
    raw
    World Heavyweight Champion:undertaker
    IC: Syxx
    World tag team champions: the Real Americans
    Women's championship: Summer Rae

Smackdown
    WWE undisputed champion: the Rock
    WWE united states champion: maven
    WWE tag team champions: 3MB
    Nice universe bro.. speaking of maven.. man he had so much potential.. now he's doing infomercials LOL

This is my first real attempt at Universe, didn't like it at all in 13 so didn't touch it and it was always a favorite of mine taking an unknown CAW to Wrestlemania so haven't really invested much time in any recent games but I am currently enjoying this after about 3 resets I'm finally pretty happy.

I have 3 Major shows and one Minor.
    Raw:
    WWE Champion : John Cena
    US Champion : Bray Wyatt
    WWE Tag Team Champs : Cody Rhodes and Goldust ( This is a cross brand title)

Smackdown :
    World Heavyweight Champion : Rey Mysterio
    Intercontinental Champion : Wade Barrett

Divas Show :
    Purely for the Divas currently has Lita as the Champion.

I've just started the second year and finished the draft.
    Some notable feuds were Christian and Chris Jericho for the Heavyweight title. I would flip a coin to see which superstar I would be for each match and was pretty even throughout. (I have it set to legend difficulty) Christian held the title for 4 months before losing it to Rey Rey at Elimination Chamber.
    Wade Barret and Antonio Cesaro threw up some good matches for me with the title changing hands 3 times between them.
    Goldust and Cody Rhodes against the Shield would have to be my fav rivalry though with The Rhodes' landing the titles at the first PPV to then lose them to the freshly returned New Age Outlaws at the Rumble before winning them back at Wrestlemania.
    Daniel Bryan and Triple H traded the title 5 times before Trips screwed him out of the title against Cena at Wrestlemania.
    I also Debuted Sting after the rumble who went on to feud with Taker until Wrestlemania, the match that everyone wanted to see and I let it play out on it's own as I couldn't bring myself to defeat the streak. Taker won it comfortably.

My plans for the future are to eventually unify the titles like in real life, have one undisputed champion, a US champ, Intercontinental champ and tag champs. No idea how to go about this yet though.

So I rushed my title unification bout to extreme rules with Rey Mysterio winning and getting John Cena fired (not a big fan of him anyway so he stays inactive for now)

I then changed the major belt for both Raw and Smackdown to be the Undisputed one and gave it to Rey. After quite a bit of customizing rosters and face/heel changes I have the following coming up:

AJ Styles made his debut defeating Mark Henry.
    Jeff Hardy also made his return to the WWE losing a match to Kofi Kingston thanks to interference from my CAW (mr.SPANKY) this turned my character heel and set up a feud between myself and Hardy for the US Title which I currently hold. This will go until No Way Out as I plan on having either my CAW or Hardy in the MITB match depending on who is the champ at the time.
    Batista and Eddie have teamed up as the heel team to destroy Edge and Christian. I have an idea about reuniting the Evolution stable soon but more on that after. This will also go until MITB as I am thinking of having Edge turn on Christian and have them both in a MITB match.
    After the epic matched between Taker and Sting all the way through to Wrestlemania they have teamed up to take on the Shield after the Shield interfered in both of their bouts. This will run until MITB.
    Cody Rhodes and Goldust (face ) will defend their tag team titles all the way through to MITB against the returning Steiners. Also running until MITB.
    Rey and Orton are feuding until No Way Out for the undisputed title. My idea is to have Evolution reunite around this time and attempt a domination of the WWE winning all the titles available.

yeah I had an issue trying to download nickbreaker's perry Saturn so I deleted my save as well as the install data and reinstalled on my 360, strangely I haven't had a single freeze up since.. still can't download nickbreaker's caw though.. it keeps showing up as default whenever I preview or download it LOL. Yeah it's a shame that BrienJ's 360 died on him, we could definitely use a caw injecting editor lol
    Turns out my Gold doesn't expire until the 1st of January. Pesky auto renew.....I don't even remember my card getting charged for it. Just as well. We'll see if starting over fixes those freezing problems. I still don't know though why my tag team rivalries were mixing up the partners. All the crowd reaction settings were correct so I don't know.

Turns out my Gold doesn't expire until the 1st of January. Pesky auto renew.....I don't even remember my card getting charged for it. Just as well. We'll see if starting over fixes those freezing problems. I still don't know though why my tag team rivalries were mixing up the partners. All the crowd reaction settings were correct so I don't know.
    are you sure that one person on one of the teams wasn't a face and the other heel?

Nice universe bro.. speaking of maven.. man he had so much potential.. now he's doing infomercials LOL
    Yeah I tried to recreate the 2002 era of WWE

Quote Originally Posted by WWEIcon10 View Post
    Yeah I tried to recreate the 2002 era of WWE
    yeah i'm doing the same (on my cloud storage save LOL)

are you sure that one person on one of the teams wasn't a face and the other heel?
    Absolutely positive. In fact I specifically checked that before starting the rivalry. I've already deleted everything though and have redownloaded everything I wanted. I'm still in the process of editing things be more correct before I begin Universe. If it continues to freeze up on me again, there's not a darn thing I can do about it. I'm thinking of letting Universe create the rivalries for me for the most part, and just stepping in when I need to.

Absolutely positive. In fact I specifically checked that before starting the rivalry. I've already deleted everything though and have redownloaded everything I wanted. I'm still in the process of editing things be more correct before I begin Universe. If it continues to freeze up on me again, there's not a darn thing I can do about it. I'm thinking of letting Universe create the rivalries for me for the most part, and just stepping in when I need to.
    yeah i do that alot for my wwecurrent universe but can't do that for wcw universe for obvious reasons (i have 2 stables of the nWo. last thing i need is universe booking them in rivalries LOL)

Man, I'm having a hard time getting a good grasp of how I want to see my Universe shape out. I've reset the mode twice because of things I didn't like. I originally kept rivalries off for the first month to get things in order, see what the game does to set up Allies/Rivals and the like. Just...I wasn't feeling any of it going through.

I'm about to get to Over The Limit but I'm just not too invested with what is going on, PLUS, the DLC this time around wiped out my tag teams, setting them back to default -_- It didn't happen the first time around and I followed the steps to make sure I don't lose data.

So, now I'm thinking, what if I just wait for the last pack to come out before I dive into UM. I'll set up short rivalries for the month to kinda get things in motion but for now, I can do all the downloading and creating while playing in Exhibition to make use of this game. It's like...Universe Mode has the potential to be the *best* mode in any sporting game but developers just can't seem to get it right...just yet. I feel if more TLC when into Universe Mode, it'd be a great mode to this series.

The rivalry manager is a step in the right direction but there needs to be fresh cutscenes and things that make sense. I don't mind wonky, I'll embrace it and run with it, but the majority of feuds should make sense. I'm ranting.

My Universe is at a stale mate until I make a decision at what I wanna do. I'm probably going to reset again. I want to re-introduce WCW. I might move Extreme Rules to May and bring Backlash in for April.

Raw (Major): R-truth feuding with the miz
    jack swagger feuding with dolph ziggler
    the rock feuding with ryback

WWE champion: J.Cena
    U.S. champion: Shawn Michael's
    Tag team: the shield

the shield is undefeated for the tag belts. john cena just got the wwe title back from ziggler and michaels defeated ambrose for the US belt.

WcW Nitro (Major):

World Heavyweight Champion: Hollywood Hogan
    U.S title: Eddie Guerrero
    Tag: n/a

Former US champion Scott Steiner had an epic match with Eddie Guerrero and now sting is feuding with eddie for the title.
    Hogan is feuding with fellow nWo member the giant.
    jericho and rey mysterio are feuding

Wrestling challenge (Minor 80's-90's): no feuds featured here, just random matches like an old school 80's noon wrestling show.

EcW (Major): Raven world champ and mike awesome is the tv champ. no tag champs here.

Raven Beat rhino for the ecw world title in a brutal extreme rules match. he is now in a feud with tajiri.
    Rhino is now feuding with justin credible.
    mike awesome is now feuding with rob van dam for the television title.

Smackdown (Major): Shamus is feuding with the undertaker
    Mark henry is feuding with alberto del rio
    titus o'neil and darren young broke up

World heavyweight Champion: Mark henry
    Intercontinental champ : Fandango

Saturday Night main Event (Major Show 80's-90's):

wwe eagle champion: Hulk Hogan
    Intercontinental Champion: Ultimate Warrior
    Tag Team champs: Hart Foundation

Hogan and Warrior have been undefeated for their belts. They just finished a random small babyface vs babyface feud with each other that never culminated with the titles on the line.

While the hart foundation have defeated Andre and king Kong Bundy in tag matches, they have lost to them individually.

the natural disasters just broke up while in a match with the nasty boys. guess i am switching typhoon back to tugboat since he was the babyface of the feud.

El matador tito santana seems to be on a roll in the midcard. he might challenge warrior for the intercontinental title.

Just had Summerslam. Results:

Roman Reigns bt. Big E Langston to become the new IC champion.

The Prime Time Players bt. The Uso's in a ladder match to become the new Tag Team champions.

Batista bt. Mark Henry.

JBL w/The Real Americans bt. Dolph Ziggler to retain the United States championship.

The Wyatt Family bt. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan in a 3 on 2 handicap match.

Randy Orton bt. Sheamus to retain the WWE Championship.

Triple H bt. Hollywood Hogan in a retirement match.

John Cena bt. Chris Jerico to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

my universe

WWE Raw
    WWE
    Champion: James Jones-caw

United
    States
    Champion:Scott Sullivan-caw

Wwe
    World
    Tag
    Team
    Champions:Johhny Johnson & Derek Johnson :The blood brothers :caw

Diva
    Champion: Christina Santos:caw
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    WWE Smackdown
    World
    Heavyweight
    Champion: Billy Sullivan :caw

Intercontinental
    Heavyweight
    Champion: Adam Sullivan:caw

Womens
    Tag Team
    Champions: Rachel Jordan & Amy Jordan-Air Boom :caw

Women's
    Champion: Mrs. Jessica Martinez:caw
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Tna Impact Wrestling

Heavyweight
    Champion: Steven Sullivan:caw

X Division
    Champion: Kenny King:caw

Impact
    Television
    Champion: Jack Evans: caw

Impact
    Tag Team
    Champions: Paul Diamond & Pat Tanaka - Bad Company: caw

Tna
    Knockouts
    Champion:Rebecca Ramirez: caw

Tna
    Knockouts
    Tag Team
    Champions: Sarita & Rosita: caw

Ring Of Honor Wrestling
    ROH
    World
    Heavyweight
    Champion: Roderick Strong: caw

ROH
    Television Champion: Adam Cole: caw

ROH
    World
    Tag Team
    Champions: Christian York & Ken Morgan: caw

ROH
    Women's
    Champion: Brittany Morgan: caw

Shimmer
    Women's
    Athletes
    Champion: Jennifer Gonzalez: caw

Shine
    Women's
    Champion: Lauren Rodriguez: caw

Shimmer
    Women's
    Athletes
    Tag Team
    Champions: Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews - The Canadian Ninjas: caw

Women
    Of
    Wrestling
    Champion: Michelle Rodriguez: caw

Femme Fatale
    Fighting
    Champion: "Deadly"Jenny Taylor Caw

Women's Superstars
    Universal
    Champion: Heather Vega Caw

Women's Superstars
    Universal
    Spirit
    Champion: Mercedes Martinez Caw
    Last edited by ROBERTSINC2013; 04-06-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: new updated champions

So into my 3rd year of Universe and here is how it is shaping now:

Raw :
    WWE Undisputed Champion : mr.SPANKY (my CAW, won it after cashing in my MITB)
    Intercontinental Champion : Wade Barrett (After regaining it a few months back has been unstoppable, even spanking me as Goldberg at Wrestlemania to defend it)
    Tag Team Champs : The Rhodes Brothers (Have not found any suitable challengers for their title yet) Also this is a cross branded title.

Smackdown :
    US Title : Ryback (Beat the crap outta Kane for it in a rematch after losing to him at Wrestlemania)
    Hardcore Title : Jack Swagger ( New title I bought in after deciding to make Smackdown a "minor" show )

I am constantly changing my universe and this is how I keep it so fresh and have that replay ability. Might have the same top superstars feuding for a title but the title is different or how the show is run is different. Really enjoying it so far.

I have an idea for a "storyline" where the Smackdown stars after Wrestlemania will be upset at being thought of as nothing but midcarders and not worthy of real title shots thus bringing the brand split back into full effect and having 3 separate titles for each show. Also might turn off Universe draft and conduct my own.

Once I finally get the DLC I will create a WCW show also.
    Last edited by mr.SPANKY; 12-16-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Nothing, nothing at all. As soon as I unlocked every title and trophy to be won in Universe I reset the whole thing and haven't touched it since, nor do I plan on touching it again, I hate the mode.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast