Thread: Impossible To play VS a friend online on xbox one?

Impossible To play VS a friend online on xbox one?

So its been 2 weeks and I cant play online versus my friend on Xbox one.I cant invite to my locker room. It just does a party invite. Then we end up in a party chat but he doesn't enter my locker room. What the hell? 2 weeks now.

Anyone else having this issue?

Bump....

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I can't be the only one with this problem

I'm having the same trouble playing my friends

Same here on PS4, we get a error saying server in down!

Hate to bump AGAIN, but when will this issue be fixed? WTF

Bump.....unbelievable screw 2k

Bump!!!!!!! Am i the only one with this problem? Wtf

maybe is a part of a future updtate, where if you want to do anything, and I mean things like passing throught a simple menu you have to spend VC. It's newest 2k line...
    do you want a server update? ok, buy VC.

does anyone else notice that the default rosters are back on? some people on my list have the updated rosters, and some dont. i have tried calling 2k and xbox but i get the run around. you all can call 2k to complain at 1866-219-9839, and xbox at 1800 469 9269.

Has anyone been able to play against friends online? (X-box One) I tried after patch and my friends still say that the 2K server is offline every time they try to join. Why is this issue not being addressed?

Same issue here...I did manage some how to get 2 games going w/ my friend....we don't know how or why but he appeared in the locker room and we were able to play twice.....however during the 2nd game 4th quarter about 2 minutes in....the game ended....message came up saying game was no longer available......went back to locker room and he could no longer get in....2 games....ok 1.75 games in 2 weeks of hours and hours and hours of trying......