Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sting's contract is up in January

Sting's contract is up in January

http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna-imp...coming-up-soon

How would you bring STING into WWE?
    What storyline would you put Sting in of WWE?

Will the Legend Killer Returns to face Sting?

I'd bring him in as surfer dude Sting.

Sting vs. Undertaker of course.

And? We've been over this road before. Sting has no value as an in-ring performer for the E anymore. Just give him a legends contract, put him in the Hall of Fame, make his character available for 2K15 and give him the once in a while cameo on TV.

But for everything that is sane, do NOT make a big deal out of him, he could just resign with TNA again and make any ideas go down the toilet.

Sting vs taker at mania would be the only real reason to bring him in

I wouldn't....

If Sting comes back, yes it should be against Taker.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    And? We've been over this road before. Sting has no value as an in-ring performer for the E anymore. Just give him a legends contract, put him in the Hall of Fame, make his character available for 2K15 and give him the once in a while cameo on TV.

But for everything that is sane, do NOT make a big deal out of him, he could just resign with TNA again and make any ideas go down the toilet.
    This. Put Sting in the Hall of Fame and make some money off him. I'll have him work a few matches.

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    If Sting comes back, yes it should be against Taker.
    Sorry to say that Sting was never part of the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Talawacky8 View Post
    Sorry to say that Sting was never part of the WWE.
    He was part of WCW. WWE now owns WCW. He'd be going back to a WWE product, even if it wasn't a WWE product at the time.

He'd be going back.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheDestroyer View Post
    He was part of WCW. WWE now owns WCW. He'd be going back to a WWE product, even if it wasn't a WWE product at the time.
    He'd be going back.
    I know that WWF Brought WCW & ECW. WWF sued WWF. That cause WWF to changed from WWF to WWE. It would be some like example:

Imagination this. Next building is the WWE Apartment Complex and you are in the WCW Apartment Complex. The Other side of the WWE apartment complex is the ECW Apartment Complex. Your landlord and the ECW Apartment Complex Landlord some how couldn't manage their Complexes.

You decide to go over the street to moved into the New's TNA Apartment Complex.

That was one of the worst examples of anything I've ever seen. I'm going to ignore it.

Sting is a part of WWE. He's on their site, Sting was (indirectly) at one time in WWE. He'd be going back.

That was one of the worst examples of anything I've ever seen. I'm going to ignore it.

Sting is a part of WWE. He's on their site, Sting was (indirectly) at one time in WWE. He'd be going back.
    Is this more of that 'Roddy Piper is in the game' logic?

No he wasn't. He has never signed a contract with WWE nor did he ever performed under the WWE banner, the final Nitro was still marketed as a WCW show, the fact that RAW happened to make a simulcast between the two shows when Sting was on and that WWE uses Sting's image for their products does not automatically make Sting an Alumni of the company.

If he never worked under contract for WWE (and he's never done it) he would not be "going back," he'd be debuting. Case closed.
    Last edited by The Phoenix; 12-20-2013 at 08:44 AM.

No he wasn't. He has never signed a contract with WWE nor did he ever performed under the WWE banner, the final Nitro was still marketed as a WCW show, the fact that RAW happened to make a simulcast between the two shows when Sting was on and that WWE uses Sting's image for their products does not automatically makes Sting an Alumni of the company.

If he never worked under contract for WWE (and he's never done it) he would not be "going back," he'd be debuting. Case closed.
    Thank you for agreeing with me. I'm will always be a Loyal Sting Fan.

Here's my other question to all of you:
    How would you guys put Sting in a WWE Storyline?

How would you bring STING into WWE ? Sting come back, dominates the roster during one year as the champion ( which shouldn't be a problem, he is still better than most of the wrestlers today. In TNA or WWE ) then The Undertaker cost him a match against a young heel and you have Sting vs Undertaker at WM for the streak

Quote Originally Posted by Mawar View Post
    How would you bring STING into WWE ? Sting come back, dominates the roster during one year as the champion ( which shouldn't be a problem, he is still better than most of the wrestlers today. In TNA or WWE ) then The Undertaker cost him a match against a young heel and you have Sting vs Undertaker at WM for the streak
    Daniel Bryan vs Undertaker WM30, Sting comes out, match ends in draw

WWE gets to re-try the invasion, and make it better, would that be hard?

I'd probably do a Sting/Taker match (who wouldn't love a good trainwreck, lol) then probably do nothing with him after

This is what I would do.

Wrestle-Mania:
    Undertaker vs John Cena vs Triple H vs Randy Orton.
    While Undertaker celebrating his victory.
    The lights goes out. At first All of the people that was in WCW suddenly appeared around the ring. While all of the Wrestlers that never been in WCW are in the ring. The lights go out onces more. On the Entrance stage. The is Sting looking at the wrestlers inside the ring. Then Sting raise his arm and points his black baseball bat at those who are in the Ring. Then the lights go out onces again. All of the former WCW wrestlers went up the stage only sees Black bats for them to use.
    Last edited by Talawacky8; 12-20-2013 at 02:32 PM.

You could have what I called the Nation of Tribulation aka N.O.T.
    Kane, Sting, Undertaker any other scary wrestling gimmicks should be in this Faction or Stable. LOL
    Undertaker and Sting tag team weeks before. They are the Tag Team Champions but before Wrestle-mania. Undertaker or Sting betrays the other one.

After that. Sting wins and break the Streak. Then the Next Wrestle-mania. I think Randy Orton should stop Sting from continuing his Wrestle-mania streak before it starts. LOL

You could have what I called the Nation of Tribulation aka N.O.T.
    Kane, Sting, Undertaker any other scary wrestling gimmicks should be in this Faction or Stable. LOL
    Undertaker and Sting tag team weeks before. They are the Tag Team Champions but before Wrestle-mania. Undertaker or Sting betrays the other one.

After that. Sting wins and break the Streak. Then the Next Wrestle-mania. I think Randy Orton should stop Sting from continuing his Wrestle-mania streak before it starts. LOL
    1. Why are you spelling the name Wrestle-mania? It's spelled WrestleMania.

2. You are joking, right? Why would you have a man who for years has prided himself in never wrestling under the WWE banner defeat a man who has been loyal to that company since 1990? Why would you make two men who are way past their prime hold any titles (even if they are the tag titles)? Why does Randy Orton need another push when he's already been pushed past the moon?

These ideas you're putting out there are just... no, just no.

2. You are joking, right? Why would you have a man who for years has prided himself in never wrestling under the WWE banner defeat a man who has been loyal to that company since 1990? Why would you make two men who are way past their prime hold any titles (even if they are the tag titles)? Why does Randy Orton need another push when he's already been pushed past the moon?

That's your view on it. No one in WWE right now can wrestle expect for Daniel Bryan. Would you rather have Hulk Hogan back in WWE? LOL

I like the Randy Orton when he was the Legend Killer. That's why. I choose that.

One of my cousin told me that one of his friends are is training in a WWE develop.

That's your view on it. No one in WWE right now can wrestle expect for Daniel Bryan. Would you rather have Hulk Hogan back in WWE? LOL

I like the Randy Orton when he was the Legend Killer. That's why. I choose that.

One of my cousin told me that one of his friends are is training in a WWE develop.
    You have failed to address anything that was in my reply, which leads me to believe you either have no idea what you're talking about or you are just messing around. Whichever it is, just stop it.

not this again...

I don't want him in wwe..

I'm reminded of booker and ddp's ruined runs..

NUFF SAID

look at who posted that.. nuff said...everytime he says something it makes zero sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    look at who posted that.. nuff said...everytime he says something it makes zero sense lol
    You said you wasn't attacking me right? YEAH RIGHT Alright.

You said you wasn't attacking me right? YEAH RIGHT Alright.
    I'm not attacking you, I'm making a statement, your post made zero sense... 1. sting doesn't need to come to wwe 2. we don't need a million wcw or former wcw wrestlers In a wwe ring...

Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    I'm not attacking you, I'm making a statement, your post made zero sense... 1. sting doesn't need to come to wwe 2. we don't need a million wcw or former wcw wrestlers In a wwe ring...
    Yeah that's kind of fanatical idea. It wouldn't actually work in real life. Maybe he's young and has a very active imagination. I envy that.

Anyway, just my two cents: Sting should stay as far away from WWE as he can. His original reason for not going still holds true. WWE, in my opinion, has only served to make pro wrestling look..well...stupid...within the past few years with everything they've done. At least TNA has tried to keep a certain amount of intensity despite their disadvantages. Sting doesn't need to be watered down by WWE and Vince McMahon's current 'play it safe' style.

How has he made the Pro Wrestling scene look stupid? From 2006-2009, he was great in TNA.

Jaispeed2013. You didn't pay any attention. I didn't say WCW in the WWE Ring. I said WCW superstars are around the ring? If you are outside of your house. To your logic. You are in the house but truly are outside of the house.

Steveviscious: Thank you for envy me. But I'm 29 but am a special need person. Yes I do have ACTIVE IMAGINATION. You guys should be thankful for people like me. Without my kinda of thinking even if it fails. We know someone will take up the challenge later on.

Without my kind of people who are active Imagination. We wouldn't have cars, Airplanes and other stuff. We probably be hunting with our bare hands. That's the facts of Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    How has he made the Pro Wrestling scene look stupid? From 2006-2009, he was great in TNA.
    Not Sting....WWE.

Jaispeed2013. You didn't pay any attention. I didn't say WCW in the WWE Ring. I said WCW superstars are around the ring? If you are outside of your house. To your logic. You are in the house but truly are outside of the house.

Steveviscious: Thank you for envy me. But I'm 29 but am a special need person. Yes I do have ACTIVE IMAGINATION. You guys should be thankful for people like me. Without my kinda of thinking even if it fails. We know someone will take up the challenge later on.

Without my kind of people who are active Imagination. We wouldn't have cars, Airplanes and other stuff. We probably be hunting with our bare hands. That's the facts of Truth.
    Well in that case perhaps you can start work on the impulse engine and warp drive.

Quote Originally Posted by steveviscious View Post
    Well in that case perhaps you can start work on the impulse engine and warp drive.
    I would but I'm not as smart as more of my kind. Also I'm not Riche Rich. I only work part time. I only work on Saturdays.
    Last edited by Talawacky8; 12-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.

No he wasn't. He has never signed a contract with WWE nor did he ever performed under the WWE banner, the final Nitro was still marketed as a WCW show, the fact that RAW happened to make a simulcast between the two shows when Sting was on and that WWE uses Sting's image for their products does not automatically make Sting an Alumni of the company.

Notice how I have never said he was part of WWE without saying "indirectly?" Meaning, even if billed as WCW, WWE still owned WCW. Whether he signed a contract or not, he's still a part of WWE, INDIRECTLY. Never has he signed a WWE contract, but he signed a WCW contract, which WWE bought.

WWE 13 is still 2k's property, even if it's an earlier version that still says THQ. WWE 13 is part of 2k, Sting is a part of WWE (once again, indirectly).

Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    Sting vs. Undertaker of course.
    No, man. That time have past. You shouldn't want to see that match anymore.

Notice how I have never said he was part of WWE without saying "indirectly?" Meaning, even if billed as WCW, WWE still owned WCW. Whether he signed a contract or not, he's still a part of WWE, INDIRECTLY. Never has he signed a WWE contract, but he signed a WCW contract, which WWE bought.

WWE 13 is still 2k's property, even if it's an earlier version that still says THQ. WWE 13 is part of 2k, Sting is a part of WWE (once again, indirectly).
    WWE bought a chunk of WCW's contracts, Sting's wasn't one of them. WWE owns WCW, the final Nitro was not operated by WWE. The comparison between '13 and Sting makes little sense to me as you're comparing a game with a person.

See it anyway you want it, but if Sting never signed with VKM he has never been a part of the company, indirectly or otherwise.
    Last edited by The Phoenix; 12-25-2013 at 09:35 PM.

WWE bought a chunk of WCW's contracts, Sting's wasn't on of them. WWE owns WCW, the final Nitro was not operated by WWE. The comparison between '13 and Sting makes little sense to me as you're comparing a game with a person.

See it anyway you want it, but if Sting never signed with VKM he has never been a part of the company, indirectly or otherwise.
    What we can say is that "WWE owns Sting's WCW TV matches though." Right?

WWE bought a chunk of WCW's contracts, Sting's wasn't on of them. WWE owns WCW, the final Nitro was not operated by WWE. The comparison between '13 and Sting makes little sense to me as you're comparing a game with a person.

I'm going to ignore the ignorance here since you don't want to face the facts that Sting is a part of the WWE product now, even if he never signed a contract, and direct you to the below question in which Double H has asked:

Quote Originally Posted by Double-H215 View Post

The answer is yes, WWE owns part of Sting's career (a lot of it actually, and probably just about any relevant point of his career) in which is a product of WWE now.....he's indirectly a part of WWE's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Double-H215 View Post
    Yes, they own that, they even own his likeness to a certain degree but they couldn't be able to say that Sting is an alumni. That would be like saying that Lou Thesz is an alumni of the WWE because WWE owns footage of his matches even though he never performed on behalf of the company, his checks never had the logo of the WWE on them and he was never under contract with them. WWE can put his image on TV all they want but if he never was an employee of theirs he was never part of the company.

I'm going to ignore the ignorance here since you don't want to face the facts that Sting is a part of the WWE product now, even if he never signed a contract, and direct you to the below question in which Double H has asked:

The answer is yes, WWE owns part of Sting's career (a lot of it actually, and probably just about any relevant point of his career) in which is a product of WWE now.....he's indirectly a part of WWE's past.
    Which would be a good reason why Sting should sign now... and still not give us any WWE matches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast