Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unleash the Beast!!! Batista Returning to WWE!

Unleash the Beast!!! Batista Returning to WWE!

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-sources-c...n#.UrUTCfRDt-Y

WWE Sources Confirm Batista’s Return – New Details Regarding Batista’s WWE Return

Posted by PWMania.com Staff on 12/20/2013 News
    Former WWE Champion Batista is returning to WWE.

As announced this evening, WWE will hold a live event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday, February 16, 2014, and according to www.unlvtickets.com, “The Animal” is scheduled to appear at the event. Sources within the sports-entertainment organization confirmed to PWInsider.com that this is not an advertising error as he is indeed coming back. Advertising was released prematurely, spoiling WWE’s planned surprise.

Batista, who is now 44-years-old, had been contemplating a possible return to WWE since last spring in discussions with Triple H. However. his acting scheduled prevented him from making a commitment.

One source speculated that Batista will appear for WWE until he is called to promote Guardians, which is scheduled to be released in theaters on August 1, 2014.

Marks are gonna hate this,

I'm gonna love it.

I WALK ALONE!

OMFG Yes, im so happy. BATISTA!

Meh, not sure how to feel about it really

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-wrestlemania

more reports.........

I WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

he'll probably still suck though......

I hope he stays and doesn't become a part timer. WWE needs to focuse on full timers.

I'll be happy to have a current Batista in WWE Games. His newer tattoos seem pretty cool and I wonder what attire he will have. Maybe even some new moves.

Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    I'll be happy to have a current Batista in WWE Games. His newer tattoos seem pretty cool and I wonder what attire he will have. Maybe even some new moves.
    From Batista

Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    I just want his signature spine-buster. And do his spear correctly too.

Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    From Batista
    LMAO........

Batista has used the same 5 moves for years (Spear, Spinebuster, Submission Bite maneuver, Jackhammer like Suplex, Batista Bomb)

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    LMAO........

Batista has used the same 5 moves for years (Spear, Spinebuster, Submission Bite maneuver, Jackhammer like Suplex, Batista Bomb)
    Turnbuckle shoulder thrusts. Running STO. Running Shoulder tackle. Running clothesline. Add those to the moves you listed. He has more to his move-set but that's all I need for my point.

Quote Originally Posted by WWEfan57 View Post
    Turnbuckle shoulder thrusts. Running STO. Running Shoulder tackle. Running clothesline. Add those to the moves you listed. He has more to his move-set but that's all I need for my point.
    Don't forget the running powerslam and snapmare big boot.

Don't forget the running powerslam, snapmare big boot, and spinning side slam.

Also performing the steamroller in his early days in the WWE. Ankle lock and back suplex lifted into a sideslam. And oh, a spinning sideslam.

He actually has a pretty deep move-set.

Special entry in the royal rumble most likely

I wouldn't consider turnbuckle shoulder thrust and shoulder tackles as moves anyone can do them. Hell Khali could do them

He actually has a pretty deep move-set.
    And yet he still found a way to suck. You to give him credit for being a terrible wrestler even if he has a "deep move set"

And yet he still found a way to suck. You to give him credit for being a terrible wrestler even if he has a "deep move set"
    I mean deeper than people give him credit for. He did shoulder thrusts at least once a match. And it's your personal oppinion, but in my personal oppinion he's one my favorite wrestlers. Just because his move-set revolves around power doesn't mean it's a bad one.

Cesaro is a prime example of that.

I mean deeper than people give him credit for. He did shoulder thrusts at least once a match. And it's your personal oppinion, but in my personal oppinion he's one my favorite wrestlers. Just because his move-set revolves around power doesn't mean it's a bad one.

Cesaro is a prime example of that.
    I never said being a power wrestler means you're a bad wrestler. I don't hate him or anything but he is a pretty terrible wrestler.

I wouldn't consider turnbuckle shoulder thrust and shoulder tackles as moves anyone can do them. Hell Khali could do them
    Like Brock Lesnar, but that was his thing to do in the ring. I can understand, if everybody does the same amount of times those guys have done it in one match, then yeah. It's like a head lock, but no, it's not.

I never said being a power wrestler means you're a bad wrestler. I don't hate him or anything but he is a pretty terrible wrestler.
    I just figured because you don't like many power guys.

I just figured because you don't like many power guys.
    I like power guys who can wrestle Cesaro, Big Show, Roman Reigns(although I need to see more of him in single matches). The problem with WWE is that they just push power guys just because they are powerful it has very little to do with ring skill. Most power guys in WWE I would are bad but it's not that I hate power guys.

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-wrestlemania

more reports.........

I WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

he'll probably still suck though......
    I know many people here would hate it but I would kill for Brock Lesnar vs Batista, could be a incredible match. Fan of sport-entertainment have their big match with that, fans of wrestling have Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk, everybody is happy

Quote Originally Posted by Mawar View Post
    I know many people here would hate it but I would kill for Brock Lesnar vs Batista, could be a incredible match. Fan of sport-entertainment have their big match with that, fans of wrestling have Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk, everybody is happy
    I'ma fan of both of them, and I don't like that match. That's that TNA thinking. LOL

As awesome as Brock vs Goldberg minutes of endless stare down and that's it. Match of the year type stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Double-H215 View Post
    I'ma fan of both of them, and I don't like that match. That's that TNA thinking. LOL
    As stupid as TNA can be this too bad even for them. At least TNA would try and save the match by putting a good wrestler in it.

I like power guys who can wrestle Cesaro, Big Show, Roman Reigns(although I need to see more of him in single matches). The problem with WWE is that they just push power guys just because they are powerful it has very little to do with ring skill. Most power guys in WWE I would are bad but it's not that I hate power guys.
    Oh. It does seem like that at times. It's going to be worse since they are going to focuse on big men again.

Dude sucks and is boring. Not thrilled.

The person who spoiled this must be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    The person who spoiled this must be sorry.
    I like that fact the he's coming back, but do hate the spoiled surprise.

Same here, I feel I am going to be less happy when he does come back at the Rumble for example...

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    Same here, I feel I am going to be less happy when he does come back at the Rumble for example...
    Yeah the only surprise left, is his Royal Rumble number. That if... they don't save him for last.

I was so surprised when Jericho was #2, maybe something at the start would be best. And I think they agreed that if he does come back, its for one final run and his movie comes out in August which he has to do promotional releasing so it looks he will finish up around July or so.

As awesome as Brock vs Goldberg minutes of endless stare down and that's it. Match of the year type stuff there.
    I doubt it. All of Borck Lesnar's matches since he came back are a must-see for me and that match with Batista will be amazing... And anyone, I think that The Great Khali is a tolerable wrestler and a good midcard so I have lower standard than most of the fans

Can you please rap spoilers in the SPOILER tag? Otherwise it ruins it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Theviperstrikes18 View Post
    Can you please rap spoilers in the SPOILER tag? Otherwise it ruins it for everyone.
    Think its hard to do that in the thread title.

Well, he should at least say something like 'He's coming back! Spoilers!'

I doubt it. All of Borck Lesnar's matches since he came back are a must-see for me and that match with Batista will be amazing... And anyone, I think that The Great Khali is a tolerable wrestler and a good midcard so I have lower standard than most of the fans
    Match with Cena was okay but very overrated. Most people only care for the match because we saw blood.

Matches with HHH where terrible just awful stuff.

Match with Punk was mediocre at best and didn't really pick up until the last few minutes.

how would you guys feel if batista won the rumble and challenged john cena at wrestlemania.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast