View Poll Results: 2K Needs to Fix there server Connection Problem NOW??!

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

7 100.00%
  • Don't Care!!?

0 0%

Thread: 2k Server will not Connect!

2k Server will not Connect!

Ok on my XB1 just got nba and went on and started my player/ career. Played the Rookie showcase no problem and got drafted and bought some VC packs then upgraded skill points for my player. When i went to purchase skill points after a few already it kicked me and said lost connection. So i did research on 2k support page. I called my IP provider. Was on the phone with them after i started a ticket with 2K. I opened all the ports 2k said to ad switched NAT type to open. The made my XB! we put it in DMZ mode so any server will join. So after the long talk to open the ports I tried again and it connected to their server for another abot 5min. the i purchased a few skill points for my guy then it kicked me again. Now everytime i put NBA in it won't connect. Any body else with this issue please tell me it's not my system,game or internet??? And any body know any time frame on fix or patch release?? Please help I just wanna play my Career. Also I need to say when i start the game and it will make me build another player since it;s not connected to server to load my guy. Also i know 2K knows about this sometimes my controller in the intro to game will be unresponsive? Anybody else to???. Just to some comfort to know it will work soon??!!.... LOL

My game will try to connect to the servers right after the screen that shows all the teams by division, then say preparing roster for use, then when I get to the main menu it tells me it can't connect to the 2k server and that some (ALLLLLLLL) features would be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman View Post
    My game will try to connect to the servers right after the screen that shows all the teams by division, then say preparing roster for use, then when I get to the main menu it tells me it can't connect to the 2k server and that some (ALLLLLLLL) features would be missing.
    Ok mine does that too. So it's not just my stuff so they need to fix it! They need to F,ing hurry

Server down issues

Quote Originally Posted by espnty View Post
    Ok on my XB1 just got nba and went on and started my player/ career. Played the Rookie showcase no problem and got drafted and bought some VC packs then upgraded skill points for my player. When i went to purchase skill points after a few already it kicked me and said lost connection. So i did research on 2k support page. I called my IP provider. Was on the phone with them after i started a ticket with 2K. I opened all the ports 2k said to ad switched NAT type to open. The made my XB! we put it in DMZ mode so any server will join. So after the long talk to open the ports I tried again and it connected to their server for another abot 5min. the i purchased a few skill points for my guy then it kicked me again. Now everytime i put NBA in it won't connect. Any body else with this issue please tell me it's not my system,game or internet??? And any body know any time frame on fix or patch release?? Please help I just wanna play my Career. Also I need to say when i start the game and it will make me build another player since it;s not connected to server to load my guy. Also i know 2K knows about this sometimes my controller in the intro to game will be unresponsive? Anybody else to???. Just to some comfort to know it will work soon??!!.... LOL
    I'm having that same issue. The 2k servers are prob just down. this game is useless without being connected to the 2k server. im so pissed.

I just got done playing a my career game and now it won't connect to the servers either. I've already had to make a new profile because it has corrupt files. This game is starting to piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Mnolefan View Post
    I just for playing a my career game and now it won't connect to the servers either. I've already had to make a new profile because it has corrupt files. This game is starting to piss me off
    Mine is not corrupt the servers have to be broken. So I guess we wait i opened a ticket from them but they will probley just give me a run around until they fix it.... I'm pissed to I had no issue on my XB360 before I got XB1

just finished my rising star game and while xb1 was trying to save and connect to server, the game booted me back to menu screen and ask me to create a new player. WTF im going to bed now ill check in the morning if i have to create a new player i will be trading it in for NBA Live i swear. lol

I think the server is back up. I was able to continue playing my career.

The server is not working for me still. And they have yet to get back with me on the issue. So they look like their not even going to respond if you tell them your server is not connecting. I've tried wireless and wired too. Not a F'ing thing