Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Important* Mae Young Hospitalized

*Important* Mae Young Hospitalized

- WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young was reportedly hospitalized in the past week and has since been moved to a hospice. She was scheduled for the RAW Old School special but won't be appearing now.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...oWzvgKlKHMp.99

Please get well soon Mae. We need you back in the ring. You are a living legend and I'll keep you in my prayers.

I sincerely hope she gets through this, man I thought that woman was immortal. It's crazy what she did for the wrasslin' business. I mean, who can forget that crazy bump she took through the table getting thrown off the stage some 12 years ago? She still got plenty of life in her, I wouldn't want to see her go. Praying for her.

She's 90.

We don't need her back in a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeywool View Post
    She's 90.

We don't need her back in a ring.
    There's no denying that, but it's pretty clear the woman loves the business, else she wouldn't have stuck around for like seven decades or so. Besides, it's fun seeing her in a backstage skit or two once in a while, no?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkEmperor View Post
    There's no denying that, but it's pretty clear the woman loves the business, else she wouldn't have stuck around for like seven decades or so. Besides, it's fun seeing her in a backstage skit or two once in a while, no?
    It stopped being fun watching an elderly woman with the onset of dementia being wheeled out for comedy sketches about 20 years ago.

That being said, I wasn't talking backstage skits, I was talking about the OP saying "We need you back in the ring".

No. That'd be bad for everyone, especially Mae Young.

Sorry, misunderstood your post. I definitely agree with you on the 'never get back in the ring' part. But, I think we both agree on that it's not that harmful to have her show up backstage, right? Not funny, maybe, for some (like you) and I totally respect that. But harmful, not by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkEmperor View Post
    Sorry, misunderstood your post. I definitely agree with you on the 'never get back in the ring' part. But, I think we both agree on that it's not that harmful to have her show up backstage, right? Not funny, maybe, for some (like you) and I totally respect that. But harmful, not by any means.
    Each to their own, if she enjoyed it and she wasn't being manipulated then sure, why not?

Hope she pulls through, mind. She is 90 though.

Not "back in the ring" literally, I mean back in WWE. Mae Young couldn't get back in the ring even if she tried. But lets hope she can make a full recovery first, that is the most important thing right now.

Not that I'm a big fan or anything but I do hope she pulls through.

The old girl has gone through a lot......as disgusting as some of it was.........

I hope she pulls through as well...

I hope she pulls through this, Mae is awesome.

I'm past her time, but regardless, get well Mae.

She's the Iron Lady of the WWE, I'm pretty sure she'll come out of this one on top.

Several reports are saying that Mae Young has been taken off of life support.

R.I.P to one of the Grand Ladies of wrestling!

No R.I.P yet but it's sadly only a matter of time now.

I feel sorry for her Son.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDamage View Post
    I feel sorry for her Son.
    Hand Henry or her real son. Does she have a real son?

Some sad news being reported. Mae Young has passed on into heaven. My condolences go out to friends and family of Mae a young in this tough time.

R.I.P Mae Young

She died????????!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow.........never thought I'd see the day

R.I.P. Mae...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZ3TadDgwM

*sigh* This is so sad. R.I.P Mae Young

Mike Mooneyham of The Charleston Post & Courier in South Carolina, who has been reporting updates on Mae Young since she was hospitalized in December, says she has not passed away after incorrectly reporting it earlier. Mooneyham tweeted:

"Mae Young has not passed away. The source who reported her passing received incorrect information. Mae is gravely ill, but still alive."
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...mae-young-has/

Who will take care of little Hand Henry? His father is a deadbeat that just ranaway from his responsibilities.

I hope she pulls through. If anyone can overcome this it's her.

As the news was reported, the person given information on Mae Young was false. I am still wishing Mae the best of luck.

Now she's still alive................

Wow........whoever reported that false statement can eat ☺☺☺☺ and die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post

Wow........whoever reported that false statement can eat ☺☺☺☺ and die!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, she is still alive and pushing through. Not that I'm wanting it to come, but it is still possible she may pass in her condition. Hope not though.

Please no more sad news today. First they said she was dead and almost had me crying now she is alive. Mae Young get well soon, you are my favorite legend. It is really sad that WWE won't even mention that she is really sick on their programming, they won't mention anything until she is dead. Shame on WWE.

According to the latest reports Mae is gravely ill........it doesn't look good............

you have been one of the best WWE Legends ever Mae........whatever happens, you will never be forgotten.......

I'm not sure if correct but her wiki says she has passed away? :\ I don't know whats happening D;

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    I'm not sure if correct but her wiki says she has passed away? :\ I don't know whats happening D;
    Go back and read again, it says different now.

Its still there Coz...

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    Its still there Coz...
    The first link to Wikipedia is the one i looked at last night and it did have it and now doesn't. Didn't notice the other link didn't either.

Well we'll found out tomorrow on smackdown if she is dead or not. I think wrestlinginc is the only site saying she is alive all other sites says she is dead. Wait if it is not on WWE.com that means she is not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    Well we'll found out tomorrow on smackdown if she is dead or not. I think wrestlinginc is the only site saying she is alive all other sites says she is dead. Wait if it is not on WWE.com that means she is not dead.
    I thought she died years ago. And somehow her corpse has still been shuffling around. That's how she looked, at least.

Oh that was Cozza.

R.I.P Mae young.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    Please no more sad news today. First they said she was dead and almost had me crying now she is alive. Mae Young get well soon, you are my favorite legend. It is really sad that WWE won't even mention that she is really sick on their programming, they won't mention anything until she is dead. Shame on WWE.
    If I remember right, Michael Cole made a small mention of her being sick on RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieChainsaw View Post
    I thought she died years ago. And somehow her corpse has still been shuffling around. That's how she looked, at least.
    Have some respect.

Agreed.

As of 13 hours ago, apparently she is on her death bed :\

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post

LOL no she probably pulled an undertake and rose from the dead and was like "I'm not ready yet"

Quote Originally Posted by jaispeed2013 View Post
    LOL no she probably pulled an undertake and rose from the dead and was like "I'm not ready yet"
    Then she Tombstoned the doctor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast