Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWO is destroying the PS3 online community

Quote Originally Posted by FWO4LIFE View Post
    Me and my partner have invaded this site...and we love the reaction that you troll hunters are having. We win...we have dominated online.

I have videos of us owning half of you fools. Me and my partner IhateFWO are the elite of the elite. We have repeatedly made fools of you.

The best part is that we do it with the most homoerotic characters possible with the most homosexual moves imagineable...and yes...there is nothing wrong with it. But we know how much it gets under peoples skin. We do not cheat in any shape or form. Unless you call cheating...putting the @ss down on you troll hunters.

Or maybe....IhateFWO is trying to make you all think he is NOT in the FWO....but I am just pretending to be in the FWO...when I am actually just undercover....either way...I have mindscrewed someone.

HAHAHAHA...its all part of my master plan of total domination.
    I still haven't seen that video of you winning in defeat the streak yet, and I don't play online so you mean nothing to me.

Then just report him here on the forums so the Mods will deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    Then just report him here on the forums so the Mods will deal with them.
    For what?

He may be acting like a jerk, but, what is he doing against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Xman321 View Post
    For what?

He may be acting like a jerk, but, what is he doing against the rules?
    Respect each other: It's really important to be respectful to all community members, and the 2K Games community as a whole. It's fine to debate and argue, but don't insult, use name-calling, or troll other members to try to get your point across. Don't call people out, don't post obvious troll threads, and try your hardest not to start flame wars. We all love games, and we all have strong opinions. Please remember that, and respect each other. Keep in mind that moderators and administrators of this site are members of the community, too!
    That's for what.

Quote Originally Posted by idk5idc View Post
    That's for what.
    Got it!

I needed a real reason first.

Ah. Glad I own a Xbox...

im sick of people defending these griefers. wait till it happens to u, u wont be laughing then

Quote Originally Posted by IhateFWO View Post
    im sick of people defending these griefers. wait till it happens to u, u wont be laughing then
    Wait for what? I DONT PLAY ONLINE!!!!

And I'm not defending, I reported him.

hmmmm....whats more troll like...making a silly character in a videogame and talking about how I win with him on that games videogame site....or talking about aborting another human being from existence.

I think you need to get help. You are clearly mentally ill. Maybe its because you have low testosterone and its obvious every time you go to the bathroom.

hmmmm....whats more troll like...making a silly character in a videogame and talking about how I win with him on that games videogame site....or talking about aborting another human being from existence.

I think you need to get help. You are clearly mentally ill. Maybe its because you have low testosterone and its obvious every time you go to the bathroom.
    Now You are breaking the rules for sure, insulting another member.

NO! NONE OF THAT! SHAME ON YOU!

If I did not mean anything to you...you would not be responding as often as you are. Also...beating the streak is almost as simple as pattern recognition...only noobs have not done that yet.

If I did not mean anything to you...you would not be responding as often as you are. Also...beating the streak is almost as simple as pattern recognition...only noobs have not done that yet.
    As a member, you do, but as a player, Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman321 View Post
    As a member, you do, but as a player, Nope.
    Wow...you keep responding...I bet you have not responded to some of you close family members as much. Also...you should be ashamed of yourself that you are sooo sensitive that you actually reported me. I could not possibly say anything to you that would make you look worse than your own actions.

btw...should I report you for saying that I should be aborted. What if I wasn orphan with low self esteem and was thinking about killing myself.

When I said you have issues and you are mentally ill...I was not teasing I was acknowledging the facts as they are.

You need real help my friend...

Please obsess over me more...I LOVE IT

Wow...you keep responding...I bet you have not responded to some of you close family members as much. Also...you should be ashamed of yourself that you are sooo sensitive that you actually reported me. I could not possibly say anything to you that would make you look worse than your own actions.

btw...should I report you for saying that I should be aborted. What if I wasn orphan with low self esteem and was thinking about killing myself.

When I said you have issues and you are mentally ill...I was not teasing I was acknowledging the facts as they are.

You need real help my friend...

Please obsess over me more...I LOVE IT
    I didn't say that your mother should have aborted you, and now, IGNORE BUTTON!

It's not okay to call people out or to call people names on this forum. As another poster quoted, there are rules specifically against this on the forum.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12