Thread: Nba 2k14 Lebron 11 Access Code For Shoes

Nba 2k14 Lebron 11 Access Code For Shoes

Hello, is anyone not going to use their access code they got once they completed these requirements? I need one really bad in order to buy these Lebron shoes! Please PM me with one if you have it! Thank you so much! These are the requirements for it.

Xbox One and Playstation 4 ONLY
    US accounts only
    Level 90
    Nike Contract - after 60 games but time varies from user to user. I got my contract at 65 games
    Create your own shoe - if level 90 and you have a Nike contract, you do this at about 6-10 games after the contract
    B or better for team chemistry
    Must be a starter
    Do NOT leave your childhood friend as an agent
    Your 2k account cant be associated with a comcast email address for some reason

Please let me know if you have one! Thanks

Must be nice. I was trying to earn a pair but my game hasn't worked for weeks now. Just loops to home screen. Ticket 513433

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney77 View Post
    Hello, is anyone not going to use their access code they got once they completed these requirements? I need one really bad in order to buy these Lebron shoes! Please PM me with one if you have it! Thank you so much! These are the requirements for it.

Xbox One and Playstation 4 ONLY
    US accounts only
    Level 90
    Nike Contract - after 60 games but time varies from user to user. I got my contract at 65 games
    Create your own shoe - if level 90 and you have a Nike contract, you do this at about 6-10 games after the contract
    B or better for team chemistry
    Must be a starter
    Do NOT leave your childhood friend as an agent
    Your 2k account cant be associated with a comcast email address for some reason

Please let me know if you have one! Thanks
    Man, I wish I could! i just realized my character was offline so I can't even use any shoes even I already signed with Jordan.

I'll buy one from someone. PM me!!

I have a pair reserved for march, they are size 10, my brother said 10 sell best. I never got into shoes but I will have my pair in march woot, and yes they are for SALE!!

Does anyone have an access code for the lebron 11's for sale? And does anyone know if they're still sizes available?