Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Network - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Question WWE Network - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Questions 1-7 (Click to view)

1. What is WWE Network?
    2. How much will a subscription to WWE Network cost?
    3. How do I purchase WWE Network?
    4. When can I buy WWE Network?
    5. When will WWE Network be available?
    6. What devices will WWE Network be available on?
    7. If I already have the WWE App, do I need to update it to watch WWE Network?

Questions 8-14 (Click to view)

8. How can I pay for WWE Network?
    9. How and when will I be billed for WWE Network?
    10. What content will I find on WWE Network?
    11. Will WrestleMania be available as a part of this subscription?
    12. Will encores of Raw, SmackDown and Main Event be on WWE Network?
    13. Will Pay-Per-View events still be available outside WWE Network?
    14. Will classic WWE content be available on WWE Network?

Questions 15-21 (Click to view)

15. Will "WWE Superstars" and NXT air on WWE Network?
    16. Will Raw, SmackDown and Main Event move to WWE Network?
    17. Will shows on WWE Network be available in HD?
    18. Will shows on WWE Network be available in Spanish?
    19. Will shows be closed captioned?
    20. Will WWE Network also be available through my cable or satellite provider?
    21. Will all of the programming that premieres on WWE Network also be available via on demand?

Questions 22-28 (Click to view)

22. How quickly will content that premieres on WWE Network be made available on demand?
    23. Does WWE Network programming contain advertisements?
    24. Is the entire WWE library available through on demand?
    25. Will WWE Network be available internationally?
    26. Will all content on WWE Network be PG?
    27. Can I set up parental controls on the WWE Network?
    28. Who can I call or email today if I have questions?

1. What is WWE Network?

Amswer: WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

Answer: A monthly subscription to WWE Network is $9.99 per month (plus tax where applicable) with a 6-month commitment.

Answer: To subscribe to WWE Network, go to WWE.com beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

Answer: Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

Answer: Live programming on WWE Network will begin on Monday, February 24 at 11:06 pm ET with a live post-show immediately following Monday Night Raw. Video-on-demand programming will be available immediately at 9:00 a.m. ET.

Answer: WWE Network will be available on desktops and laptops via WWE.com. On February 24, WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer. For more information, go to wwe.com/devices.

Answer: The WWE App will automatically update on iOS and Android-powered mobile devices to play WWE Network. To watch on connected devices such as Roku streaming devices, Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4 and Xbox 360, you must download the new WWE App, which will be available on Monday, February 24.

Answer: WWE Network can be paid for with a credit card (e.g. American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa) or through a Pay Pal account.

Answer: You will automatically be billed $9.99 every month (plus tax where applicable). The charge will show up on your bill as “WWE Network Subscription.”

Answer: WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

Answer: Yes, WrestleMania is included with your subscription.

Answer: Yes, encores of these programs will be available on WWE Network.

Answer: Yes, WWE will continue to offer individual pay-per-view events to TV providers. Please call your local cable or satellite provider for availability.

Answer: Yes, your WWE Network subscription will include access to the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional content will be added regularly.

Answer: Yes, premiere episodes of Superstars and NXT will air on WWE Network.

Answer: No, Raw, SmackDown and Main Event will continue to air on their current networks – USA, Syfy and ION television, respectively.

Answer: Yes, all programming on the WWE Network will be available in HD.

Answer: Live pay-per-views will be available in Spanish. All other programming will be presented in English.

Answer: Yes.

Answer: No, WWE Network is delivered directly to fans through over-the-top digital distribution on the following devices: desktops and laptops via WWE.com; through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer

21. Will all of the programming that premieres on WWE Network also be available via on demand?

Answer: Yes, all programming that premieres on the network will become immediately available in the video-on-demand library.

22. How quickly will content that premieres on WWE Network be made available on demand?

Answer: Content that premieres on WWE Network will be available on demand immediately after it airs.

Answer: Most WWE programming on WWE Network will be commercial-free, however, there will be limited promotional content in select programs.

Answer: WWE Network will launch with more than 1,500 hours of on-demand content, including all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views. New, on-demand content will be added regularly.

Answer: Beginning Monday, February 24, WWE Network will only be available in the United States. WWE Network is scheduled to launch in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics by the end of 2014/early 2015.

Answer: WWE Network will contain a range of programming suitable for various audiences. Content rated TV-14 or TV-MA will be preceded by appropriate advisory messages recommending viewer discretion. Parental controls will be available for on-demand content.

Answer: Yes, parents will have the ability to block content that is rated TV-14 and TV-MA for on-demand content only. Viewer discretion is advised for live 24/7 streaming programming.

Answer: Customer Service support will be available beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Additionally, searchable Frequently Asked Questions and live chat service will be offered starting February 24.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/help#one
    Last edited by COZZA SAID SO; 01-09-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post

1. What is WWE Network?

Amswer: WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

COZZAs POV: Glad that so much content will be available just at the push of a few buttons and for as little as $10 a month.

Answer: A monthly subscription to WWE Network is $9.99 per month (plus tax where applicable) with a 6-month commitment.

COZZAs POV: Sounds great. Not a bad price nor time to keep the commitment for. Any hardcore WWE fan will love this and continue even after the 6-month commitment has expired, given it lasts that long. I hope it does.

Answer: To subscribe to WWE Network, go to WWE.com beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

COZZAs POV: Sounds simple enough. Doesn't explain anything about log-on details but I'm sure it is explained in the sign-up process.

Answer: Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

COZZAs POV: Again. Simple question simple answer.

Answer: Live programming on WWE Network will begin on Monday, February 24 at 11:06 pm ET with a live post-show immediately following Monday Night Raw. Video-on-demand programming will be available immediately at 9:00 a.m. ET.

COZZAs POV: This is going to be a little annoying for people outside of the US who miss seeing the great content until we get our turn to have the content distributed to us and the end of 2014 to the beginning of 2015. I'm going to guess that after the 6-month trial period is over, which is what it will be they will decide what step to take next and which markets they should next target.

Answer: WWE Network will be available on desktops and laptops via WWE.com. On February 24, WWE Network will also be available through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer. For more information, go to wwe.com/devices.

COZZAs POV: Glad i, and everyone else have access to the WWE Network on pretty much any device that can play video media and can download the WWE App.

Answer: The WWE App will automatically update on iOS and Android-powered mobile devices to play WWE Network. To watch on connected devices such as Roku streaming devices, Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4 and Xbox 360, you must download the new WWE App, which will be available on Monday, February 24.

This is great for people who have the WWE App. If countries outside of the US don't have access to the Network, would we still have the update ready for us. It would seem a little annoying to have something you don't have access to.

Answer: WWE Network can be paid for with a credit card (e.g. American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa) or through a Pay Pal account.

COZZAs POV: Glad my question was answered here. I can use the Pay Pal account to pay for the subscription each month.

Answer: You will automatically be billed $9.99 every month (plus tax where applicable). The charge will show up on your bill as “WWE Network Subscription.”

COZZAs POV: Would rather pay the bill manually. At least we know what it goes to and the amount.

Answer: WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

COZZAs POV: Same question as above, asked differently though.

Answer: Yes, WrestleMania is included with your subscription.

COZZAs POV: Glad that WrestleMania is included with the WWE Network Subscription, although i would rather pay full price for the big four events as they do deserve more money than what the WWE Network is worth.

Answer: Yes, encores of these programs will be available on WWE Network.

COZZAs POV: Glad to know that, like our cable channels here that show replays more than once to ensure that many viewers can watch the shows each week is good news.

Answer: Yes, WWE will continue to offer individual pay-per-view events to TV providers. Please call your local cable or satellite provider for availability.

COZZAs POV: It would be good to see a comparison of Network to Television viewers after the first 6-months of the WWE Networks release.

Answer: Yes, your WWE Network subscription will include access to the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional content will be added regularly.

COZZAs POV: This was originally already available on wwe.com, now it is actually expanded to include more contend to be viewed by users.

Answer: Yes, premiere episodes of Superstars and NXT will air on WWE Network.

COZZAs POV: Seeing that we already see these programmes on Television here it would be good to also watch them on the WWE Network from time-to-time.

Answer: No, Raw, SmackDown and Main Event will continue to air on their current networks – USA, Syfy and ION television, respectively.

COZZAs POV: Glad to know that cable providers will still be able to provide us with the shows we already see here on Television.

Answer: Yes, all programming on the WWE Network will be available in HD.

COZZAs POV: It was mentioned that all programming available on the WWE Network will be streamed in 720p quality.

Answer: Live pay-per-views will be available in Spanish. All other programming will be presented in English.

Answer: Yes.

Answer: No, WWE Network is delivered directly to fans through over-the-top digital distribution on the following devices: desktops and laptops via WWE.com; through the WWE App on: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy; iOS devices such as Apple iPad and iPhone; Roku streaming devices; Sony PlayStation® 3 and Sony PlayStation® 4; and Xbox 360. Availability on additional devices, including Xbox One and select Smart TVs, will follow this summer

COZZAs POV: A little bummed here. Sid and I as well as others were looking forward to there being an actual WWE Network channel for our cable providers here in Australia and thereabouts, apparently not. At least not at this moment. Who knows, it may be expanded in future.

Answer: Yes, all programming that premieres on the network will become immediately available in the video-on-demand library.

COZZAs POV: Any piece of programming that a user misses will be available to them at any time they want which is good for people who do other things to keep the world spinning before sitting down to watch TV and relax.

Answer: Content that premieres on WWE Network will be available on demand immediately after it airs.

COZZAs POV: Similar to a stream, it will all be immediately available, or within a certain timeframe to view at any time we want.

Answer: Most WWE programming on WWE Network will be commercial-free, however, there will be limited promotional content in select programs.

COZZAs POV: I wouldn't expect there to be no advertisements as they are paid for by third-parties that pay the WWE to publish their advertisements onto the WWE Network programming.

Answer: WWE Network will launch with more than 1,500 hours of on-demand content, including all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views. New, on-demand content will be added regularly.

COZZAs POV: Everyone who subscribes to the WWE Network will be very busy trying to watch all of the content available on the network.

Answer: Beginning Monday, February 24, WWE Network will only be available in the United States. WWE Network is scheduled to launch in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics by the end of 2014/early 2015.

COZZAs POV: I'm guessing it will be available after 6-months as that may be the trial period. They would then look at which markets to branch out to next. Glad to see Australia and New Zealand make the list. I know many people will be happy about the other places too.

Answer: WWE Network will contain a range of programming suitable for various audiences. Content rated TV-14 or TV-MA will be preceded by appropriate advisory messages recommending viewer discretion. Parental controls will be available for on-demand content.

COZZAs POV: I believe it is mentioned in an earlier question that all content will be uncut and unedited, at least most of the classics. The content in present and future will have obvious restrictions.

Answer: Yes, parents will have the ability to block content that is rated TV-14 and TV-MA for on-demand content only. Viewer discretion is advised for live 24/7 streaming programming.

COZZAs POV: To all the parents out there, you can control what your children view. If you are a good parent you would be lenient on some of the restrictions. After all, the content is here with lots of history to be learned from.

Answer: Customer Service support will be available beginning Monday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Additionally, searchable Frequently Asked Questions and live chat service will be offered starting February 24.
    I've added some of my own opinions in the FAQ. Let me know what you all think about what i have said.

Some questions I still have:

Will entire past episodes of RAW and Smackdown be available on the Network or just individual match?

After they air on USA Network and Syfy, when will new episodes of RAW and Smackdown be available to watch on the Network?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangesofDeth View Post
    Some questions I still have:

Will entire past episodes of RAW and Smackdown be available on the Network or just individual match?

After they air on USA Network and Syfy, when will new episodes of RAW and Smackdown be available to watch on the Network?
    Both questions answered in Questions 21 & 22.

That doesn't answer either question.

When they say something premieres on WWE Network they're talking about the 24/7 live stream. This is where original content like Legends House, Monday Night Wars, and Countdown will first air. After they air on the live stream, they'll immediately be available to watch via on-demand.

This doesn't include classic episodes of RAW or Smackdown, which is what I'm asking about. They've said all PPVs will be available, but I want to know about the RAWs and Smackdowns.

I want to know if I can buy a Vanilla Visa gift card for $65 & use it to pay for the network.

When they say something premieres on WWE Network they're talking about the 24/7 live stream. This is where original content like Legends House, Monday Night Wars, and Countdown will first air. After they air on the live stream, they'll immediately be available to watch via on-demand.

This doesn't include classic episodes of RAW or Smackdown, which is what I'm asking about. They've said all PPVs will be available, but I want to know about the RAWs and Smackdowns.
    It will include previous episodes of RAW & Smackdown along with the PPVs as far as I can gather.

Oh, so classic RAWs and SmackDowns. I would think they would be available too. I wonder who you could ask. If you've got Facebook they have a page for the network, maybe you could ask the question there.

Quote Originally Posted by number1jf View Post
    I want to know if I can buy a Vanilla Visa gift card for $65 & use it to pay for the network.
    I don't think Gift Cards will be available to use. After the 6 Month commitment they need to charge your credit card the $9.99 a month subscription fee.

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Oh, so classic RAWs and SmackDowns. I would think they would be available too. I wonder who you could ask. If you've got Facebook they have a page for the network, maybe you could ask the question there.
    I tried asking their Twitter account and got no response. I'll try to see if there's anything on their Facebook. Thanks.

I don't think Gift Cards will be available to use. After the 6 Month commitment they need to charge your credit card the $9.99 a month subscription fee.
    So after I pay for the 6 months, the subscription continues automatically?

I tried asking their Twitter account and got no response. I'll try to see if there's anything on their Facebook. Thanks.
    Welcome OOD

So after I pay for the 6 months, the subscription continues automatically?
    Unless you cancel it, yes. At least that's how I assume it'll work. If someone has Hulu Plus or anything like that they might be able to give you some idea how it'll work. I'm guessing it'll be similar billing.

I wondering if I can buy individual months. For example, I might want to order in April just to watch Wrestlemania but then cancel it after that. I wouldn't mind paying a six month subscription maybe from January to July every year. But, I don't know about the entire year.

I just read through this:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/9-facts-yo...twork-26175464

It makes me wonder if we get the option to pay $60 twice a year instead of $9.99 a month. Especially this part:

WWE Network costs $9.99 a month, and a subscription runs for six months at a clip. That’s $60, give or take, for every piece of classic and current sports-entertainment content you could possibly imagine, including all 12 live pay-per-views, WrestleMania 30 among them should it fall within your six-month commitment.
    I assume they won't want people just getting the WWE Network in April just to get free Wrestlemania, so maybe the initial purchase of WWE Network will be $60 a month for people who want the special inclusion of WM, then as long as you have your subscription and don't cancel, then you continue to get WM for just $9.99 a month every year. Or maybe you'll need to pay $60 every year around April. I wish there was more information out there. However they want to do this it's worth it. It's not like you pay more, you just pay 6 months all at once.

If you fondly remember a time before WWE went TV-PG, WWE Network will include Attitude Era content in all its grimy glory. That’s unrestrained, uncensored and unedited, just the way you remember it. In other words, you can ease up on the bootleg YouTube searches, call your middle-school buddies over and relive the moments that made you go scream, “Oh hell yeah!”
    They're not being very specific on this content, but I hope at the very least they stream 1 or 2 episodes a week of RAW and Smackdown, kind of like they did with Classics on Demand. But not an episode every 3 weeks or whenever they have it. I will probably lose track.

Sorry for rambling, folks. Just very excited.

I just read through this:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/9-facts-yo...twork-26175464

It makes me wonder if we get the option to pay $60 twice a year instead of $9.99 a month. Especially this part:

I assume they won't want people just getting the WWE Network in April just to get free Wrestlemania, so maybe the initial purchase of WWE Network will be $60 a month for people who want the special inclusion of WM, then as long as you have your subscription and don't cancel, then you continue to get WM for just $9.99 a month every year. Or maybe you'll need to pay $60 every year around April. I wish there was more information out there. However they want to do this it's worth it. It's not like you pay more, you just pay 6 months all at once.

They're not being very specific on this content, but I hope at the very least they stream 1 or 2 episodes a week of RAW and Smackdown, kind of like they did with Classics on Demand. But not an episode every 3 weeks or whenever they have it. I will probably lose track.

Sorry for rambling, folks. Just very excited.
    In the end, I'll probably just skip out this year as I don't have the money right now and buy a 6 month subscription the first half of next year.

You are forced to commit to paying for 6 months, no individual months. The $9.99 is just a sales ploy to hook people in & then force them to pay $60 plus tax. But, there is supposed to be some kind of 1 week free-trial. Maybe that can be done WrestleMania week.

I'm getting a sneak peek at what my life will be like after I get the WWE Network. This past week I watched Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at Summerslam 2002, the Elimination Chamber match at Survivor Series 2002, Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at Armageddon 2002, the Raw Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam 2003, the Team Bischoff vs Team Austin Survivor Series match at Survivor Series 2003, and Triple H vs Shawn Michaels on the December 29th, 2003 episode of Raw. That was one bloody feud. I still have their match at Wrestlemania 20 and Bad Blood 2004 to watch.

I also watched the Royal Rumbles from 1992, 1994, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2010.

You are forced to commit to paying for 6 months, no individual months. The $9.99 is just a sales ploy to hook people in & then force them to pay $60 plus tax. But, there is supposed to be some kind of 1 week free-trial. Maybe that can be done WrestleMania week.
    I highly doubt that one. I'm sure there will be sort of restrictions to the free trial. One I'm sure is no Wrestlemania 30 being included.

Yea, that's what I figured. Like I said I'll probably buy the first six months every year, starting next year.

I highly doubt that one. I'm sure there will be sort of restrictions to the free trial. One I'm sure is no Wrestlemania 30 being included.
    I was thinking that the trial would be the first week that the network starts.

I really hope that I can use a Visa gift card somehow, it shouldn't be a problem if I have enough money on there to cover the six month commitment.

I really hope that I can use a Visa gift card somehow, it shouldn't be a problem if I have enough money on there to cover the six month commitment.
    Me too. I refuse to put my debit card info on stuff like this. I just don't trust it.

I was thinking that the trial would be the first week that the network starts.
    That's a strong possibility.

I'd be curious to see how many sign up for that free trial.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBucketsGranpa View Post
    Me too. I refuse to put my debit card info on stuff like this. I just don't trust it.
    I refuse to get a credit card just for the WWE Network. Interest builds up. I plan on never getting a credit card.

That's a strong possibility.

I'd be curious to see how many sign up for that free trial.
    Well, over 70,000 were watching the livestream on Youtube, so about that many or more. WWE is so smart. People are thinking that WWE is just crazy to offer every PPV for $9.99, but think about the number of people in the U.S. alone that will commit to six months.

I refuse to get a credit card just for the WWE Network. Interest builds up. I plan on never getting a credit card.
    Same here dude. Smart thinking. My parents have never been in debt and have basically raised me on the fact of never getting a credit card.

Same here dude. Smart thinking. My parents have never been in debt and have basically raised me on the fact of never getting a credit card.
    If I can't use a Visa gift card to buy the Network, then I'll just stick to YouTube & DVDs.

If I can't use a Visa gift card to buy the Network, then I'll just stick to YouTube & DVDs.
    Same here.!

It's really interesting to me how they are promoting this uncut/unedited shows, but I can almost guarantee that Taker won't have "Rollin" as his ABA theme, Benoit's entrance/commentary about him will still be taken out, signs will be blurred, anything offensive from the past will be taken out (A.W's comment about Kobe Bryant), etc. I really hope that I am wrong.

I'm sure you're right. But I'm not interested in what A.W. said or fan's signs. Hopefully they can keep the entrances and commentary as they were originally, but won't be too upset without them.

I'm sure you're right. But I'm not interested in what A.W. said or fan's signs. Hopefully they can keep the entrances and commentary as they were originally, but won't be too upset without them.
    I've actually become quite used to the edited Undertaker theme, even though I love the old 2001 Brothers Of Destruction entrance with the original themes.

This statement really gets me: "the WWE Universe can also get full, uncut and uncensored WCW and ECW pay-per-views ". ECW PPVs were full of profanity that I don't see WWE incorporating even though they state that there is TV-MA programs on there.

I don't see why not. They say they're TV-MA up front and have Parental Controls to block such content.

I don't see why not. They say they're TV-MA up front and have Parental Controls to block such content.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. That's great!

Well I find it smart that you pay $60 each half year which is great in my opinion, but can we trust our debit cards with it?

You do realise that interest only builds up if you don't pay your balance each month? If you're using a credit card purely for convenience and payment security, and ensure that your balance is paid in full each month, there is no interest to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    Well I find it smart that you pay $60 each half year which is great in my opinion, but can we trust our debit cards with it?
    Yes, I'd say so. I'd be happy to give them my details, at least. For a reputable company and global brand like WWE, I'm quite sure they will have taken the time and effort to ensure that their payment security is as good as it can be.

Agreed and they have put over $40 million into the WWE Network so you'd think it would have top notch security and top video streaming.

I'm confused. Will I have to pay $60 up front at subscription or no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast