Thread: 3 point contest?

3 point contest?

I got selected to participate in the 3 point contest.

I was the 4th participant, so I patiently waited for my turn.

I proceeded to watch The Splash Brothers, KD and K-Mart all take their turn. What I noticed right off hand is the gameplay looked GLITCHY. When Curry would grab a ball off of the rack, it looked like I was playing on a Playstation 2.

The glitchy gameplay followed through to my turn as well. I was timing my shots perfectly with the moving ball/mini game that's in the center of the screen, yet I was bricking every shot. What's worse, I could barely even move the next rack or pick up any of the basketballs. It not only performed terribly, it looked horrible as well.

What's the deal with this? Anyone else experience this issue? I've heard of people being invited to the 3 point contest, but when all-star weekend arrives, they never end up participating?

Do the glitches ever stop, 2k?

Quote Originally Posted by The Human Herd View Post
    I got selected to participate in the 3 point contest.

I was the 4th participant, so I patiently waited for my turn.

I proceeded to watch The Splash Brothers, KD and K-Mart all take their turn. What I noticed right off hand is the gameplay looked GLITCHY. When Curry would grab a ball off of the rack, it looked like I was playing on a Playstation 2.

The glitchy gameplay followed through to my turn as well. I was timing my shots perfectly with the moving ball/mini game that's in the center of the screen, yet I was bricking every shot. What's worse, I could barely even move the next rack or pick up any of the basketballs. It not only performed terribly, it looked horrible as well.

What's the deal with this? Anyone else experience this issue? I've heard of people being invited to the 3 point contest, but when all-star weekend arrives, they never end up participating?

Do the glitches ever stop, 2k?
    Same ☺☺☺☺ happened to me. Perfect release on all the balls I could get, yet somehow I got 6 points. 6 points. I have a 61% 3pt % in mycareer, and I didn't even get to finish the last rack because between shooting perfectly with a quick release on melo's shot and pressing x to pick up the next one there wasn't enough time to pick up the next ball and move on.

I mean, half the shots were up before the last shot even hit the rim and I didn't even get the last rack. Wtf kind of ☺☺☺☺ is that.

Yeah, I didn't know how it was supposed to be done because there was absolutely no explanation on how you're supposed to play. I didn't figure it out until it was too late and of course, I came in last. Funny because I make it splash from 3 point range any chance I get and I have a higher shooting percentage than anyone else in the contest.