Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Superstars Sheduled To Be On WWE TV: Tommorow-Next Monday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993

    Superstars Sheduled To Be On WWE TV: Tommorow-Next Monday

    Per WWE.com:

    RAW 1/20/14:
    John Cena
    CM Punk
    Daniel Bryan (Who Reportedly Has A Concussion)
    Batista
    Brock Lesnar
    Randy Orton
    Alberto Del Rio
    Dean Ambrose
    Seth Rollins
    Roman Reigns
    Bray Wyatt
    Luke Harper
    Erick Rowan
    Stephanie McMahon
    Triple H
    Kane
    Paul Heyman

    Smackdown 1/24/14:
    CM Punk
    Dean Ambrose
    Seth Rollins
    Roman Reigns
    Daniel Bryan
    Big Show
    Triple H
    Bray Wyatt
    Luke Harper
    Erick Rowan
    Dolph Ziggler
    Cody Rhodes

    Royal Rumble:
    John Cena
    Batista
    CM Punk
    Daniel Bryan
    Randy Orton
    Brock Lesnar
    Alberto Del Rio
    Big Show
    Seth Rollins
    Dean Ambrose
    Roman Reigns
    Ryback
    Paul Heyman
    Dolph Ziggler
    Big E Langston
    Damien Sandow
    Bray Wyatt
    Luke Harper
    Erick Rowan
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Xavier Woods
    Kofi Kingston
    Goldust
    Cody Rhodes
    Rey Mysterio
    Fandango
    Bad News Barrett

    RAW 1/27/14:
    John Cena
    CM Punk
    Big Show
    Batista
    Brock Lesnar
    Alberto Del Rio
    Daniel Bryan
    Randy Orton
    Fandango
    Dean Ambrose
    Seth Rollins
    Roman Reigns
    Kane
    Bray Wyatt
    Luke Harper
    Erick Rowan
    AJ Lee
    Nikki Bella
    Brie Bella
    Triple H
    Stephanie McMahon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    RAW tomorrow looks great.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    I see a Lesnar-Batista face-off tomorrow night.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    Nah I see a Batista and Del Rio face off :L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Maybe when Batista walks to the back, Brock Lesnar walks out & they stare at each other for a few seconds.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    Possibly but either way, i think orton or Del Rio.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    That Del Rio feud is going to go nowhere. They've already made Del Rio a jobber by making him lose to Sin Cara (Hunico), now they have to make Batista squash him. I hated Del Rio as World Champ (Because they made him such a bore), but come on push the guy a little.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    They have been, they have made him look strong the past two week.s

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Oh Yeah. But, they'll throw it all away to make Batista look as if he is still in his prime.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    Agreed, there is no doubt they will do that and I know Del Rio will be buried lol.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Maybe they will do the Mysterio Vs. Del Rio match at WM30, Mysterio's retirement match. That will put Del Rio, being Mysterio's last opponent. Then again, Del Rio was Edge's last opponent at WM27 & that really didn't do much for Del Rio.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    Possibly because Mysterio vs Sin Cara has been scrapped for Wrestlemania. And reason why was because Del Rio didn't win lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    True about the Edge thing. About the Cara-Mysterio Match, I would like to see a triple threat that involves Sin Cara as well. Cara has received a much needed push in the past number of weeks & needs to have a match at Mania.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    I wouldn't mind a Mask vs Hair match, traditional Lucha Libre style.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Yeah, as soon as the mask comes off, Mysterio's gimmick is done & he can retire.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    Agreed but I don't think he'd take it off unless it is his final wrestling match.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    in the bin
    Posts
    549
    Lesnar - Batista face-off. You've got to be dreaming. Not tomorrow night anyway, Lesnar is already occupied in a feud with Big Show why the hell would he randomly face Batista. That would just be messy and make the Big Show v Lesnar feud look dumb

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavet View Post
    Lesnar - Batista face-off. You've got to be dreaming. Not tomorrow night anyway, Lesnar is already occupied in a feud with Big Show why the hell would he randomly face Batista. That would just be messy and make the Big Show v Lesnar feud look dumb
    The Show-Lesnar feud IS dumb. It's really just a filler feud to help get Lesnar back in ring-shape. WWE is making it way too obvious this year: Batista will enter the Rumble at 30 & win by lastly eliminating either Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan, Orton will retain at the Rumble & EC, Lesnar will face Batista at EC for a WWE World Title match at WM & Batista will win, setting up the "Evolution" match at WrestleMania 30. Orton with HHH & Batista with Flair.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    2,453
    It was obvious that Cena was going to win last year. I don't think they'll make Batista win because it wouldn't really make sense.

    I don't think Lesnar-Big Show is that bad. With the "past" they have it was expected to happen soon enough. I do agree that it does seem to be to help Lesnar get the rust off, but it could also just be to make him look like a threat to Orton/Cena.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    2K Fourms
    Posts
    2,326
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEfan57 View Post
    It was obvious that Cena was going to win last year. I don't think they'll make Batista win because it wouldn't really make sense.

    I don't think Lesnar-Big Show is that bad. With the "past" they have it was expected to happen soon enough. I do agree that it does seem to be to help Lesnar get the rust off, but it could also just be to make him look like a threat to Orton/Cena.
    Everybody at the arena during the Lesnar VS Big Show match should chant this the whole time.

    "Break the Ring!, Break the Ring!"

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    2,453
    That's the first thing I thought of when Big Show "threw" Lesnar.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    in the bin
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by number1jf View Post
    The Show-Lesnar feud IS dumb. It's really just a filler feud to help get Lesnar back in ring-shape. WWE is making it way too obvious this year: Batista will enter the Rumble at 30 & win by lastly eliminating either Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan, Orton will retain at the Rumble & EC, Lesnar will face Batista at EC for a WWE World Title match at WM & Batista will win, setting up the "Evolution" match at WrestleMania 30. Orton with HHH & Batista with Flair.
    I am not saying it isn't dumb. I am saying if Lesnar had a face down tonight with Batista, it would make the Big Show-Lesnar feud look more dumb than it already is, why would WWE do that? If it is going to happen it will happen after the Royal Rumble. And your prediction isn't made obvious by WWE at all. Batista hasn't even appeared yet so how can you say that? There are many roads WWE could take and that is just one of them

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavet View Post
    I am not saying it isn't dumb. I am saying if Lesnar had a face down tonight with Batista, it would make the Big Show-Lesnar feud look more dumb than it already is, why would WWE do that? If it is going to happen it will happen after the Royal Rumble. And your prediction isn't made obvious by WWE at all. Batista hasn't even appeared yet so how can you say that? There are many roads WWE could take and that is just one of them
    True, I guess I'm just really opinionated. Sorry if I came off defensive.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by SychoSid1 View Post
    Nah I see a Batista and Del Rio face off :L
    I see half a million people changing the channel.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    15,640
    if you want, ill post the quarter hour ratings.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada.
    Posts
    4,166
    Poor Del Rio will lose all his charm when he go's bald. Then he'll just be plain boring. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •