Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: DLC FOR MORE SUPERSTARS & DIVAS IN 2k14

  1. #1

    Thumbs up DLC FOR MORE SUPERSTARS & DIVAS IN 2k14

    best wwe game so far but with more dash in the roster included it would be awesome heres what I think ...

    my choices
    Goldust
    Boogeyman
    Chris masters
    The Dudley Boyz
    Finley
    The Hurricane
    The Hardy Boyz
    MNM
    Kurt Angle
    MVP
    Cryme Tyme
    Rhyno
    Rikishi
    RVD
    Sabu
    The Sandman
    Scott Steiner
    Shane McMahon
    Shelton Benjamin
    Tajiri
    Tazz
    Tommy Dreamer
    Umaga
    The Road Warriors
    The Bella twins
    Torrie Wilson
    Candice Michelle
    Christy Hemme
    Emma
    Eve
    Julian Hall
    Kelly Kelly
    Beth Phoenix
    Maria
    Maryse
    Michelle McCool
    Mickie james
    Victoria

    heres the link for more all the superstars in one game would be dope http://www.wwe.com/superstars#filters

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    KaibaLand
    Posts
    17,983
    Goldust-Okay
    Boogeyman-Oh god no
    Chris masters-Hell No
    The Dudley Boyz-Bully Ray is in TNA
    Finley-He isn't a legend in WWE
    The Hurricane-Nope
    The Hardy Boyz- Jeff is in TNA and Matt is in ROH
    MNM- WWE is on bad terms with Melina and don't care for Morrison. Also they are not a legendary or current tag team
    Kurt Angle-TNA
    MVP- Japan and again not a legend.
    Cryme Tyme- Get the ☺☺☺☺ out
    Rhyno- Why?
    Rikishi-Okay
    RVD-Great
    The Sandman- Seriously get the ☺☺☺☺ out
    Scott Steiner- He is in the game LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wvQ_rwtDFU

    Shane McMahon-Nope, Vince is more than enough for useless spots
    Shelton Benjamin-Japan
    Tajiri-Why?
    Tazz-TNA
    Tommy Dreamer- Nope
    Umaga-why
    The Road Warriors- I'm tired of them being in every year
    The Bella twins- They are in the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XizMymA6ID4

    Rest of the divas- Nope

    Link-So you want WWE 2k14 DLC to be the roster that's already on the game?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    2,245
    That would turn it into the most useless roster ever. That would be SvR 09.1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11
    Goldust
    Jey & Jimmy Uso
    RVD
    New Age Outlaws

  5. There are enough wrestlers in the game. If they were to put out another DLC pack, I would like to see an arena pack. But there will not be another DLC pack so.....

  6. #6
    goldust
    curtis axel
    nao
    rvd the usos

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    409
    Yes, there should be...

    Goldust, the Usos, RVD, New Age Outlaws, Curtis Axel and the Divas that for whatever reason left out...

  8. #8
    Goldust, Curtis Axel, RVD, New Age Outlaws, Wyatt Family, The Usos, and the Funkadactyls please

  9. #9
    There won't be more DLC. Yukes are already working on 2K15 - they wouldn't be able to finish it till the end of 2014 if they weren't. And DLC can't be created by like 2 employees. Too much work, too little time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Shawn View Post
    There won't be more DLC. Yukes are already working on 2K15 - they wouldn't be able to finish it till the end of 2014 if they weren't. And DLC can't be created by like 2 employees. Too much work, too little time.
    Since WWE2K14 was a lot of cutting and pasting they could just use the characters from the last WWE2K13...

  11. #11
    i don't see why they cant just charge for DLC and release packs from '13 like the attitude guys if you want them. game is essentially the same. just port all those char. over.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Showmeurpuppies View Post
    i don't see why they cant just charge for DLC and release packs from '13 like the attitude guys if you want them. game is essentially the same. just port all those char. over.
    That would require some sort of effort on their part, and the need to make the people who shelled out $80 (game and season pass) for WWE2K14 happy...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by thejim View Post
    That would require some sort of effort on their part, and the need to make the people who shelled out $80 (game and season pass) for WWE2K14 happy...
    I don't get it? why would that interfere with thier happiness? Dont get the DLc if you dont want it?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Showmeurpuppies View Post
    I don't get it? why would that interfere with thier happiness? Dont get the DLc if you dont want it?
    It wouldn't, but more DLC would make me and anyone else very happy...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezzgarcia View Post
    best wwe game so far but with more dash in the roster included it would be awesome heres what I think ...

    my choices
    Goldust
    Boogeyman
    Chris masters
    The Dudley Boyz
    Finley
    The Hurricane
    The Hardy Boyz
    MNM
    Kurt Angle
    MVP
    Cryme Tyme
    Rhyno
    Rikishi
    RVD
    Sabu
    The Sandman
    Scott Steiner
    Shane McMahon
    Shelton Benjamin
    Tajiri
    Tazz
    Tommy Dreamer
    Umaga
    The Road Warriors
    The Bella twins
    Torrie Wilson
    Candice Michelle
    Christy Hemme
    Emma
    Eve
    Julian Hall
    Kelly Kelly
    Beth Phoenix
    Maria
    Maryse
    Michelle McCool
    Mickie james
    Victoria

    heres the link for more all the superstars in one game would be dope http://www.wwe.com/superstars#filters
    Some pretty terrible choices you got there.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Shawn View Post
    There won't be more DLC. Yukes are already working on 2K15 - they wouldn't be able to finish it till the end of 2014 if they weren't. And DLC can't be created by like 2 employees. Too much work, too little time.

    That's the thing. Sense the next generation consoles are out, they will work harder on those games. I would rather not have a WWe2K15 on 360/PS3. They can use two employees and release four to five more character DLC's during all of 2014. Maybe this will happen with WWe2K15.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    a community of modders have created a lot of wrestlers for a communitty dlc.. some of then from scrath and they are awesome... the problem is the way to get them... so don't tell me that is too difficult...
    they can use goldust, NAO and usos from wwe'13

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerTexas9 View Post
    That's the thing. Sense the next generation consoles are out, they will work harder on those games. I would rather not have a WWe2K15 on 360/PS3. They can use two employees and release four to five more character DLC's during all of 2014. Maybe this will happen with WWe2K15.
    It takes more than two people to make just one model.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEfan57 View Post
    It takes more than two people to make just one model.
    Agreed. You need one guy (at least) doing the base mesh in Maya or 3ds Max, another one to sculpt the detailed model, create the bumps maps etc. and export a mid-poly model back to 3ds/Maya. Another one for the texture maps and materials (which consists of textures, normal maps, specular maps, shader-related stuff etc.). Then you need one to rig the mesh correctly. Usually each stage of this content pipeline has a different employee, as each one has his/her own specialization within this kind of content. That's why DLC requires some time and "only" offers a few characters instead of like 20...
    The rest is video/music and basic integration stuff via scripts.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    289
    The more the better in my opinion. At the moment I'd like for them to focus on the current roster, making sure it's complete. For example, why is Big E Langston just now making it into the game as DLC if he's been signed to the main roster since 2012? How about the Usos and Goldust?
    It's an *almost* complete list, but imo making sure the roster is complete should be priority #1; otherwise the game feels somewhat rushed and incomplete. Hopefully the missing ones will be later released as DLC, along with some fan favorites like Booker T, Kurt Angle, William Regal etc.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerTexas9 View Post
    That's the thing. Sense the next generation consoles are out, they will work harder on those games. I would rather not have a WWe2K15 on 360/PS3. They can use two employees and release four to five more character DLC's during all of 2014. Maybe this will happen with WWe2K15.
    not everyone has the money to shell out 400-500$ for a console pay for live etc... this economy is still dying and the situation isn't getting better it seems to be getting worst

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by WWEfan57 View Post
    It takes more than two people to make just one model.
    not true by a long shot.. he modders in question create models that look waaaay better than the ingame wrestlers and its only one person doing multiple characters.. they also update the existing models and for like say roman reigns added armbands.

  23. #23
    Usos MUST be in this game. Probably wont make another dlc but they must have been in. Same for goldust. They could offer us a fox and funcadactyls and that's way more than enough for this year

    Yeah there are some awesome usos caws but the problem is that I dont have their minitrons. Having a Dlc would include the trons.

    Rvd, wyatts and curtis should be for 15.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    not true by a long shot.. he modders in question create models that look waaaay better than the ingame wrestlers and its only one person doing multiple characters.. they also update the existing models and for like say roman reigns added armbands.
    People who create "mods" use existing assets to make them. They do not create meshes and textures and script etc... from scratch. Every character in a WWE Games takes 100 days to make from the ground up, as stated officially by Cory Ledesma.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •