Thread: *Spoilers* Wrestlemania 30 News, Kurt Angle to WWE?

*Spoilers* Wrestlemania 30 News, Kurt Angle to WWE?

ProWrestlingScoops.com

Wrestlemania 30 News -
    Below are the reported top five matches that are reportedly scheduled to happen at WrestleMania 30.

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista
    * The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
    * John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    * CM Punk vs. Triple H
    * Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

The John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt match was reportedly first pitched in the fall, but it was later scrapped because WWE had aligned Daniel Bryan with the Wyatt Family. The angle was then cut short, and the Cena vs. Wyatt match is now back on as a result. Plans could change in the coming months, but the above matches are being planned as of this week.

- WWE is talking about having one more match for the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 30. The discussion is to reportedly have him face Ryback at the event, since the alternate plan of Ryback vs. Goldberg is now said to be dead because of money issues.

Kurt Angle back to WWE? - In regards to Kurt Angle’s possible future with the WWE, many backstage in the company feel that he will return to the WWE after his current TNA deal expires. Reportedly, the belief is doubtful that he will be able to pass WWE’s company physical, so Angle could end up as a trainer for NXT.

Royal Rumble Note - Take this for whatever it's worth but the newly black dyed hair Kevin Nash is staying at the WWE hotel for the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh, PA. Nash checked in there tonight.

WWE Network - WWE is planning to bring in names such as Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, and Shawn Michaels for the upcoming WWE Network launch on the night following Elimination Chamber. There has been some speculation that Hulk Hogan will return to WWE at the Royal Rumble PPV this weekend, but the report says he’s expected to make his return the night of the WWE Network launch to help with the debut.

Roman Reigns - In regards to Roman Reigns breaking off from The Shield, it reportedly will not happen until WrestleMania. There are big plans for Reigns at tomorrow night’s WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

PPV Providers Update - While the WWE Network could possibly threaten PPV buys and cable/satellite providers are not happy with its launch, there has been no serious talk from Comcast to pull PPV events on cable. Even though DirecTV has threatened to pull future events from their lineup, the belief is that they won’t if other providers don’t pull the events.
    Last edited by SychoSid1; 01-25-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Kurt Angle could pass the WWE physical with a broken neck.

Agreed but I would love for him to be back on WWE TV, and even a trainer.

Updated OP.

Like I said to the same news reported on GameFAQ's, the matches should be.

- Cena with Hogan ringside VS Wyatt with The Family ringside.
    - Undertaker VS Daniel Bryan.
    - Brock Lesnar VS Sheamus.
    - Randy Orton VS Batista for the title (cause I think Batista is locked to win the rumble).

Bryan vs Sheamus? Oh god why?

Quote Originally Posted by #HEELSRI View Post
    Bryan vs Sheamus? Oh god why?
    If the guys are given enough time, i see no problem with it

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningWizard View Post
    I can see it now: Fans chanting Daniel Bryan or boring during the main event.

Like the proverb "Strike the iron while it's hot", WWE should put Daniel Bryan in the WWE World Heavyweight Title match and have him win it.

Quote Originally Posted by #HEELSRI View Post
    Like the proverb "Strike the iron while it's hot", WWE should put Daniel Bryan in the WWE World Heavyweight Title match and have him win it.
    Who needs that when we can see Batista vs Orton at Mania.........

Who needs that when we can see Batista vs Orton at Mania.........
    How about both!

Batista VS Orton no Title?