Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 7,000 of 7896

Thread: my H2H running record...

Quote Originally Posted by ScottieX View Post
    was ready to flip his city but sent the horse next to it to try to scare him to build somthing extra in it (waste gold) but he just emptied his AA out of it and i got a free walkin (huh?) then he quit...
    That was my pet cat. He's still kind of a noob...

After 10 easy H2H wins, not counting freezes, I finally lost using Arabs. The other guy's Zulu crushed me in the 3000s.

*sigh* There go my dreams of total perfection...

Got some games in with BladesOf Dritzz

1.) My Romans vs his Greeks
    Blades takes out Spanish... gets Navi. I'm meanwhile doing pretty decent and got 6 cities and a barracks in Rome popping legions. Had good gold but I expected but didn't expect his Galleon Fleet, 3 LA's and AA to attack my one city on a hill. It had a Vet PA in it on top of a hill too. But in the end Blades prevailed...

2.)My Indians vs his French

We meet early and he forms a WA and gets on a hill next to my cap. I'm steadily rushing warriors to defend against his attacks. I eventually pull it off when he loses 4 to 2.5. I get my 100g eventually and build a settler as well. I sneak a warrior to Blades cap and take it but the same time I take his cap... a horse appeared and took the cap back. Some glitch that if you take someone's cap and same time they go into their cap... they will attack you upon you going into the cap. He lost the horse though in the battle even though he won... weird. I mount a HA attack now and head for his capital. Battles ensue and in the end I retreat. I come back around to the cap... He attacks with AA to vet HA and loses. I take his cap and he quits.

3.) My Arabs vs his Romans
    I find his cap with a vet WA and try to attack it. He before that takes out Aztecs cap. I eventually lose 1.5 to 1.5 him attacking from a hill to my wounded WA. I scrounge up enough to make a HA after getting FINALLY my 100g. I take out a Mongol city and then the cap. But what does Blades do??? Find 7cog! He builds barracks in Rome and sends a unexpected galley with 3 LA's and 1 AA. I rush a road from Kak to Trip to send my HA up to attack AA on hill next to Trip. I lose 13.5 to 12 and he takes out Trip and then Kak.

4.) My Zulu vs Blades Chinese
    I find friendly village at 3900 bc. Rush warrior and find English. Take them out and get Monarchy. I meet up with Blades at 3500 bc. I run off and find a barb that his horse is attacking. I kill barb and his horse runs off but meanwhile he mad about barb... I walk into his empty cap, lol!

5.) My Zulu vs Blades China

I figure board out fast and realize that Blades is pretty far away from me probably. I run settle after first turn and start venturing with warriors. I find the Indians but their resource next to their cap was Oak. Wasn't able to walk in so I bypassed them and came across Japanese. Too late to walk in their cap so I keep moving and see a barb that I got to get on a hill to take out. I see Blades warrior and it came down to a button battle but I was double injured when I attacked barb and lost. Blades finds SoC so I'm weary he could flip me if I take out any caps. I do eventually with the Delhi being first... no flip. Then later I steal a barb from Blades and go after Japs... take cap... no flip, GREAT! So I start building settlers even though I'm not in republic because I knew that freaking Blades was doing it with them Chinese.

I then find 7cog... that's not something you want in my hands with Zulu. I start expanding before I even hit republic some more and got like 8 cities before CoL (courtesy of capturing one of Blades cities). Blades uses a GE/I for 100g and then eventually uses his GH on what I believe he had 6 cities at the time. He ahead in tech by like 7 but I'm slowly catching up. I get to Math before him but he gets to Navi first... strange. I have a militia next to his barracks city and spot a vet galleon and it seems that he is preparing to come attack me soon with me converting one of his cities that was useless. He attacks the city eventually and takes it. He then takes out the city I captured from earlier back... last of cities he takes from me!

I notice once he gets them back he building settlers again. I start building a force to counter attack him he decides to get bout it. He comes near me and pops like 3 cities near my area... nerve of him. I convert one of the cities and then I take another. I head for his area of cities with 2 CA's and a pikeman. He attacks pikeman with something but loses. Then the something dumb happens which has been happening in the past 4 days... my controller just dies. I have it connected to the cord to the xbox but I guess it can't be recharged while connected to the controller. I try telling Blades that my controller dying but my controller not allowing me to stay connected long enough to tell him. I take out mic and it gives the controller some juice long enough for me to right him about controller dying while it is attached to mic but in the end the controller completely dies and I can't finish game that I'm sure I was going to win...

GG's bro and can't wait to do it again... once I get a new controller!

That's why i have 2 controllers. While i'm playing with one i have the other charging. Actually, i have lot more than 2 but only 3 are still working and 1 of those 3 malfunctions alot.

I played a few more in ranked while waiting for some tourney guys to get on.

Think i'm around 15 games with 2 losses - one being my first game back lost in 3600 to Spanish with gold and the other I had to quit due to time constraints. France and Germany currently topping the Random list at the moment.

I did get the Americans in one against Charlotte****(enter some numbers) and she sent me some message along the lines of 'Didn't know you played the broken, glitched from med blah blah blah' - First of all, I don't. 100% random in ranked games, Secondly, even if I did, why would you know?.

Anyway, turned out to be a real PITA of a game. Island start for me vs Egyptians. I started with explorer. Popped it and bought 2 warriors and tech'd HBR before I realised I was on an island, great. Bought a galley with the 30g from the barb. that got me the GW from Angkor. Slow tech the hard way to CoL then the expansion boom, but I was down something like 16-6 when I started. I had a builder so popped it on Oxford for the win when the Egyptians turned up with cruiser fleet. did feel kinda cheap but hey ho, it throws me the french v USA plenty, so whatever.

Oh, and froze by a Zulu plyer when I attacked with knights. The guy had done a reasonable job pestering me with Impis, but some careful expansion with the help of the KT won out. He quit after about 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayaBeast View Post
    Got some games in with BladesOf Dritzz

1.) My Romans vs his Greeks
    Blades takes out Spanish... gets Navi. I'm meanwhile doing pretty decent and got 6 cities and a barracks in Rome popping legions. Had good gold but I expected but didn't expect his Galleon Fleet, 3 LA's and AA to attack my one city on a hill. It had a Vet PA in it on top of a hill too. But in the end Blades prevailed...

2.)My Indians vs his French

We meet early and he forms a WA and gets on a hill next to my cap. I'm steadily rushing warriors to defend against his attacks. I eventually pull it off when he loses 4 to 2.5. I get my 100g eventually and build a settler as well. I sneak a warrior to Blades cap and take it but the same time I take his cap... a horse appeared and took the cap back. Some glitch that if you take someone's cap and same time they go into their cap... they will attack you upon you going into the cap. He lost the horse though in the battle even though he won... weird. I mount a HA attack now and head for his capital. Battles ensue and in the end I retreat. I come back around to the cap... He attacks with AA to vet HA and loses. I take his cap and he quits.

3.) My Arabs vs his Romans
    I find his cap with a vet WA and try to attack it. He before that takes out Aztecs cap. I eventually lose 1.5 to 1.5 him attacking from a hill to my wounded WA. I scrounge up enough to make a HA after getting FINALLY my 100g. I take out a Mongol city and then the cap. But what does Blades do??? Find 7cog! He builds barracks in Rome and sends a unexpected galley with 3 LA's and 1 AA. I rush a road from Kak to Trip to send my HA up to attack AA on hill next to Trip. I lose 13.5 to 12 and he takes out Trip and then Kak.

4.) My Zulu vs Blades Chinese
    I find friendly village at 3900 bc. Rush warrior and find English. Take them out and get Monarchy. I meet up with Blades at 3500 bc. I run off and find a barb that his horse is attacking. I kill barb and his horse runs off but meanwhile he mad about barb... I walk into his empty cap, lol!

5.) My Zulu vs Blades China

I figure board out fast and realize that Blades is pretty far away from me probably. I run settle after first turn and start venturing with warriors. I find the Indians but their resource next to their cap was Oak. Wasn't able to walk in so I bypassed them and came across Japanese. Too late to walk in their cap so I keep moving and see a barb that I got to get on a hill to take out. I see Blades warrior and it came down to a button battle but I was double injured when I attacked barb and lost. Blades finds SoC so I'm weary he could flip me if I take out any caps. I do eventually with the Delhi being first... no flip. Then later I steal a barb from Blades and go after Japs... take cap... no flip, GREAT! So I start building settlers even though I'm not in republic because I knew that freaking Blades was doing it with them Chinese.

I then find 7cog... that's not something you want in my hands with Zulu. I start expanding before I even hit republic some more and got like 8 cities before CoL (courtesy of capturing one of Blades cities). Blades uses a GE/I for 100g and then eventually uses his GH on what I believe he had 6 cities at the time. He ahead in tech by like 7 but I'm slowly catching up. I get to Math before him but he gets to Navi first... strange. I have a militia next to his barracks city and spot a vet galleon and it seems that he is preparing to come attack me soon with me converting one of his cities that was useless. He attacks the city eventually and takes it. He then takes out the city I captured from earlier back... last of cities he takes from me!

I notice once he gets them back he building settlers again. I start building a force to counter attack him he decides to get bout it. He comes near me and pops like 3 cities near my area... nerve of him. I convert one of the cities and then I take another. I head for his area of cities with 2 CA's and a pikeman. He attacks pikeman with something but loses. Then the something dumb happens which has been happening in the past 4 days... my controller just dies. I have it connected to the cord to the xbox but I guess it can't be recharged while connected to the controller. I try telling Blades that my controller dying but my controller not allowing me to stay connected long enough to tell him. I take out mic and it gives the controller some juice long enough for me to right him about controller dying while it is attached to mic but in the end the controller completely dies and I can't finish game that I'm sure I was going to win...

GG's bro and can't wait to do it again... once I get a new controller!
    GG's I can almost guarantee I had that last game though...making 140tec and 105 gold a turn due to indy. You dropped off two cat armies with pikes but I also had my own cat army and knight army back home....plus a freshly formed rifelman army in my barracks city(I think you were so confident because you didnt know I had any vet Rifles...). You might have momentarily taken that cap but I would have taken it back shortly.

....slaughterz and Packrat picked all our civs.....thanks for all the great matchups guys.....I enjoyed french against his indians and rome against arabs....you guys are sooooo kind..

Ill be home at 5 ET.....China v Zulu....best of 7

and to point out in game 2......it was over......me attacking his HA wth my AA was just for fun before I quit.....it was like 1000bc and I only had 1g and a 2 pop city......

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleyTigers4 View Post
    GG's I can almost guarantee I had that last game though...making 140tec and 105 gold a turn due to indy. You dropped off two cat armies with pikes but I also had my own cat army and knight army back home....plus a freshly formed rifelman army in my barracks city(I think you were so confident because you didnt know I had any vet Rifles...). You might have momentarily taken that cap but I would have taken it back shortly.

....slaughterz and Packrat picked all our civs.....thanks for all the great matchups guys.....I enjoyed french against his indians and rome against arabs....you guys are sooooo kind..

Ill be home at 5 ET.....China v Zulu....best of 7
    Sounds good... Will be on then to get it going!

Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayaBeast View Post
    Sounds good... Will be on then to get it going!
    Coolio.....5:15......gotta drop somethin off on the way home from work.....

a number of fun games recently, including some great games as japan. my favorite was a game as russia vs china, i was floundering, but managed to take rome after getting aw for fundy. as i explore in my galley i am seeing chinese cities popping up every turn. i am going to be out of this game real quick if i don't act. i finally get 100 g and load it on a new vet galley as my other is too far away. i land on a hill at his 1st island (got to protect those hills people). he armies up but i have 18 attack. i move on to the next island with 2 cities on it. he attacks my galley but i win 1.5-1. i lose the HA to his next AA, but i then flip the city. he thinks its over but i hammer out some legions and knock out my new neighbor. after that i take ai egypt with more legions and own the mainland. he's still teching like crazy and comes back with cruisers, knights, and then tanks. i use and endless supply of 10 g riflemen to confound him while i cover every available spot with cities. when i rush leo's to make a grip of infantrymen he quits.

Quote Originally Posted by danthechan View Post
    a number of fun games recently, including some great games as japan. my favorite was a game as russia vs china, i was floundering, but managed to take rome after getting aw for fundy. as i explore in my galley i am seeing chinese cities popping up every turn. i am going to be out of this game real quick if i don't act. i finally get 100 g and load it on a new vet galley as my other is too far away. i land on a hill at his 1st island (got to protect those hills people). he armies up but i have 18 attack. i move on to the next island with 2 cities on it. he attacks my galley but i win 1.5-1. i lose the HA to his next AA, but i then flip the city. he thinks its over but i hammer out some legions and knock out my new neighbor. after that i take ai egypt with more legions and own the mainland. he's still teching like crazy and comes back with cruisers, knights, and then tanks. i use and endless supply of 10 g riflemen to confound him while i cover every available spot with cities. when i rush leo's to make a grip of infantrymen he quits.
    That sounds like a great game!

I felt bad for beating up on Akhab. I forgot he uses Mongolia and since I'm still pretty rusty and clueless, I went with Arabs. Not even close. He must have started on an island, poor guy. All the caps were far from me, since I'm relearning settler walking, but when I took Navigation from the Spain AI in the 2000s he quit. Arabs with Nav against Mongols would be tough for anyone I think.

MawPawk

Played two against the infamous Pawk. The first was over before it began: I was trapped between Pawk and the map and I had nowhere to go. His Mongols prevail.

In the second I feel that I had the upperhand the entire game. I was taking all the gold on the map (got my 100g in 2800, while I didn't see Pawk get his), had a good location against what appeared to be a very bad starting map for Pawk---perhaps an island, and I was moving into Thebes in the mid-2000s.

But I made a very bad mistake with my Greeks against Pawk's Indians. I figured that Thebes had two units in their cap since it was the mid-2000s. So I waited to switch to Demo (settled first turn so didn't do it before settling) the turn before invading assuming it would take 2 turns to win like usual. But this time around Egypt had only 1 warrior in their cap! So I took it over and the game froze next turn. Crap!

These were two games in which the beginning was very lop-sided for me first and then Pawk second. I'm still rusty and Pawk is good, so perhaps he could have come back even w/o the freeze.

GGs Pawk!

Quote Originally Posted by Zefelius View Post
    Pawk is good, so perhaps he could have come back even w/o the freeze.
    Haha, yeah... Mawpawk is never out of it unless you put him down... dangerous to the end.

I played 2 ranked matches before my game with duke, random as usual and it gave me Zulu twice in a row.

The first was against another Zulu and was just stupid crazy fast. I'll upload it. 4 Caps plus my 100 gold, 3 vet fundy impi armies and another vet impi all by........2400bc!!!!

After 10 easy H2H wins, not counting freezes, I finally lost using Arabs. The other guy's Zulu crushed me in the 3000s.

*sigh* There go my dreams of total perfection...
    Haha
    Just kidding zef, good start though mate. Why are people still freezing for it's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoneill View Post
    Haha
    Just kidding zef, good start though mate. Why are people still freezing for it's so sad.
    Actually, a couple of the freezes were my own fault b/c I didn't exit out to the dashboard. When I have short games I tend to think it's okay to go right back into a new game, but what I've learned is that even after short games it's smart to exit out.

Played RZ Racer today. I had a great game going but we got disconnected and I got the loss. He chose the lesser civ: germans versus arabs. I think now that I'm a little less rusty I should start playing with fair civs.

xbox H2H leaderboard as @ 27th March 2012 A quick review of the H2H leaderboard on xbox.

The top 10
    Digital Packrat still haning on to that No.1 spot - with a non power civ symbol too. good work
    Grizz (Blades) is in at 4 with the Russians, You'll need to make a push for the top again to be forever recorded in glory
    No.2 (GGBareBack) - His record looks impeccably good, anyone played him?
    Still a couple of names there that do not deserve the place.

Moving on, we have REM018 @ 11 and Pawk (Highest placed Mongol symbol) @ 12.
    Liam just makes the top 20.

@ 25 is AKAHB with the Mongols. I'm surprised he doesn't post here. He plays a lot.

My 20 games back have propelled me to 34, probably my highest placing as 'Random'
    Glenn makes the top 40 too.

A rare(?) appearance in the top 100 for Scottie with his negative record
    And finally, zef makes the top 100 with an almighty high score of 856 - that's efficiency for you.

Oh, I was at No.9 last night - must have been my game against Chief Rocka where I froze around 1500 AD after 2 hours of playing. We both got the winner screen, but mine must have been fake. I was at 1490+ points. Was an awesome game. If I got the energy, I will post about it. My Japan vs. his Arabs. Had the advantage early, a GA flip re-shuffled the cards in his favor. But I made a huge comeback and would have won it w/ cruisers and battleships, but I lagged out :-/

That's annoying REM, It's hard enough to get decent points (if any?) from a game when you're ranked that high, the win would have given you around 12-15 points too I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by JackHall2003 View Post
    xbox H2H leaderboard as @ 27th March 2012 A quick review of the H2H leaderboard on xbox.

The top 10
    Digital Packrat still haning on to that No.1 spot - with a non power civ symbol too. good work
    Grizz (Blades) is in at 4 with the Russians, You'll need to make a push for the top again to be forever recorded in glory

@ 25 is AKAHB with the Mongols. I'm surprised he doesn't post here. He plays a lot.

My 20 games back have propelled me to 34, probably my highest placing as 'Random'

And finally, zef makes the top 100 with an almighty high score of 856 - that's efficiency for you.
    3 of GGs losses are to me....Im not even proud to say it because he horribly sucks....horribly......he stole Brent and Rampages playbook anyways so its not even worth mentioning....

.......I havent played rank in over a week.....getting to number 1 is the fun part.......once you hold it for a bit it loses its excitement...thats why Ive been doing all the forum tourneys...

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleyTigers4 View Post
    3 of GGs losses are to me....Im not even proud to say it because he horribly sucks....horribly......he stole Brent and Rampages playbook anyways so its not even worth mentioning....
    Good to know.

2 games of ranked. When did s4lof start city collapse/freezing? Jeez...

Quote Originally Posted by dukeblue1987 View Post
    Yea he is "guilty"
    My last ranked game was against him, and he used every trick in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoneill View Post
    Yea he is "guilty"
    My last ranked game was against him, and he used every trick in the book.
    yep he's been on my cheater list for 6 months or so

The top 10

I am on a mission to try and hold number 1 in both ffa and h2h at the same time. getting into the top 10 was pretty easy
    in ffa but getting points when you are this high is awful tough.

I have asked AKAHB about the forum but he goes silent every time I do. He actually had held the number one spot with mongol symbol when rampages score was reset

Quote Originally Posted by dukeblue1987 View Post
    you mean there was a time when he didnt freeze? I thought he was born freezing...

In a freeze with Avennis. My Egypt was tearing up his Americans. The turn ended and he paused it immediately. I had bombers in 2-3 turns with oxford since multi told me that he would go straight for it. I am assuming he froze it when the AI attacked him but I'm not sure. Anyways he said that industrialization and bombers is only a "slight" lead? So might not be playing for a while depends on when this D-bag quits...
    Last edited by ITZ DENI3D; 03-29-2012 at 02:42 AM.

I felt bad for beating up on Akhab. I forgot he uses Mongolia and since I'm still pretty rusty and clueless, I went with Arabs. Not even close. He must have started on an island, poor guy. All the caps were far from me, since I'm relearning settler walking, but when I took Navigation from the Spain AI in the 2000s he quit. Arabs with Nav against Mongols would be tough for anyone I think.
    I felt bad beating up on zef AKA marshmellows right? My Egyptians with Coleuses and 7cog definitely hurt him even with Arabs. Once he saw I was going for a culture victory he quit lol. 2nd game thought he was going to be Arabs so I picked Aztecs but he choose Germans. Walk in on Americans and vet HA= not very good for no gold Germans Next time I will be bottom 10 and you can still be Arabs since you are still warming up Decided to try to break top 10 in H2H for some reason... Was 8-0 then I froze at 4000 ughh... So much for a perfect record

Quote Originally Posted by ScottieX View Post
    you mean there was a time when he didnt freeze? I thought he was born freezing...
    That's my experience too.

I commend you guys that have the patience to wait out a freeze. I certainly do not. My Civ Rev playing time is limited enough and although I knowa certain few to watch out for the chances are they join me as I've flipped over to catch some telly and the game has started.

I've been creeping up the FFA leaderboard recently I think I'm about 140 now with a record of 27 - 19 I think. I bet 10 of those losses were instafreezes.

Didn't realise I was so high in H2H does it show as Japan or India?

You are showing as Indians in H2H, Liam. It seems that if you can string a decent run together, getting to the top 30 or 20 isn't too hard, It's the push through the teens into the top 10 that's a bit more difficult as you only get 1-4 points (on avarage) for a win but are hit for 29-32 for a loss. Top 10 to top 5 seems a hard jump too.

My experience of FFA is the well over 50% of games lock up due to players leaving or just don't start. I played 3 recently. One 4000bc freeze and the other two locked up when a player left early. None of them recorded on my record either. No Loss, no win, just not on leaderbaord.

I played 1 ranked game last night. China v China.

I settled in place and sent out 2 warriors while teching HBR. 3200 bc before I find a barb and it gives me pottery. next gives me bronze. Met the Egyptians and Russians and they didn't even have any gold to buy from me. Named a tile and managed 25g threatening the Russians. I eventually take both caps very late with the HA. So I have 3 caps and no gold and know the location of the other Beijing. I'm already down 14-4 in tech. He got Angkor for pyramids early, School of Confucius and the Ark.

Slow built some settlers then tech CoL. now 16-6. Just work gold and fill any space I can with cities, but completely defenseless.

Plant a city inland to bank hammers.

Just as I switch to tech, he GS's Steam and Industrial, and flips a city I had about 50 odd hammers banked. Pull it back to around 24-21 down and tech industrial at about 200 bpt, then gold all the way. He lands at a big island with 4 or 5 of my cities on it and unloads Rifle army and tank army off a battleship. I buy oxford and take his cap and he rolls over my island. Locate Zimbabwe, take that in two more turns for the win. lol. He must have been fuming. I didn't get one single tech bonus and my 100g settler came in the AD's. Jeez it's hard with not even a little gold.

Lucky for me his game plan must be a rigid - get tanks, win. If he had sent a cruiser, or even just a galleon with a few units, I was toast.

Nice comeback Jack! It is still surprising how many players out there are only comfortable attacking when they got tanks. And it is always good to exploit the lil' overlooked fact, that it does not matter how many more cities your opponent has, as long as you got all 5 caps ;-)

Reminds me of a game I had a couple of years back america versus america. I had 4 caps but he was way ahead in tech bu didn't hit me with units all that much and looked like he was going for eco win. I had a HUGE production centre doing about 110 per turn with factory. He had mod inf after mod inf army with battleship protection walls etc in washington. I teched Atomic theory and insta built manhatten project. BOOM!! Sent in cruiser with 8 riflemen and won next turn! #Never get too comfortable...

Itz denied

To show how bad I am right now, I lost with the great civ choice of Arabs to ITZ DENIED's Egypt. It was never close as he took a couple of quick AIs and had found 7C either in the 3000s or soon afterward.

I made a huge mistake of attacking Russia with 9-4 odds in 2000 and lost. I should have pulled out! And since I didn't find much gold, capturing Moscow was my best hope of quickly teching to Math, but instead it took a long time and I had nothing else to do for about 20 turns. I figured I would stay in the game for those turns to give DENIED a chance to win by attacking me, assuming that would be fun for him, but later learned he likes culture victories. So I quit out around 400 BC as he was way ahead in every possible category. GG DENIED....

Quote Originally Posted by ITZ DENI3D View Post
    Was 8-0 then I froze at 4000 ughh... So much for a perfect record
    Are you creating a new xbox live account or is there some other way to start over in ranked?

i helped 2k sux-read bio write a new chapter last night, my english vs his rome. i walked a bit and settled with 2 trees and 10 gold. mongols were in view and would be mine in a few turns. all of a sudden there are purple borders there, with rome 3 spaces from london. i move my warrior onto a hill, next to rome and his barb. he gets a warrior and attacks, winning 1.5-1.5. he forms a quick WA but instead of going at me he decides to mop up karo. 1st he attacks the barb once for some reason. i know i'm in trouble so i attack the barb over a river, .5-.5. i win and get bw from it. next turn i walk my double wounded warrior into rome and he's screaming that he rushed a unit 1st. he moves the WA back onto the hill and i flee with my wounded warrior. after taking rome he turns to london. i am meanwhile skirting an archer to empty karo. he pulls up to london and i rush an archer there, then i pull up to karo. he starts chirping that he will trade london and monarchy for karo. then he attacks, with inf., and loses 6-4.5. i can see the steam coming thru the network as he rage quits.

Locate Zimbabwe, take that in two more turns for the win. lol. He must have been fuming. I didn't get one single tech bonus and my 100g settler came in the AD's.
    A W E S O M E

Can't believe you got 100g in the ADs. No way I would have won that one.

Quote Originally Posted by newsgothic View Post
    Are you creating a new xbox live account or is there some other way to start over in ranked?
    You get reset to 0 on the xbox for inactivity. 2 weeks. This is why the leaderboards only go up to around 800. On the ps3 it's tens of thousands.

Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast