Thread: activation a SERIAL NUMBER

Question activation a SERIAL NUMBER

when i start the game i geet a window that says

This software must be activated prior to usage. For activation a SERIAL NUMBER is essential. If you have already received your SERIAL NUMBER press NEXT to proceed. In the event you have not received a SERIAL NUMBER yet, please contact the software publisher.

i tryed emaling mailto:support@securom.com but it is not working how do i contact the publisher

Your product key in a retail copy is printed on the back of the manual. You may also be looking for the: Bioshock Unlock website but I'm not sure if that is so. Please post back with more details, Steam version or Retail and whether you entered your product key as part of installation.

i put the product key in and it told me it was in use by someouther person

Please send 2K Elizabeth a private message through her: Profile Page. She'll be able to look into it for you. I don't have access to those types of records. So, please post back with the results when 2K Elizabeth helps you out! Give her a few days to respond!

Quote Originally Posted by redlinepilot View Post
    when i start the game i geet a window that says

This software must be activated prior to usage. For activation a SERIAL NUMBER is essential. If you have already received your SERIAL NUMBER press NEXT to proceed. In the event you have not received a SERIAL NUMBER yet, please contact the software publisher.

i tryed emaling mailto:support@securom.com but it is not working how do i contact the publisher
    Hey,

If you want to get in contact with the support email or number in your manual, they will help you. Barring that, PM me!