Thread: BIOSHOCK 2 add-ons and adam

BIOSHOCK 2 add-ons and adam

I heard that there are going to be lots of add-ons for bioshock 2.I just wanted to know before the game comes out.Also are there any new way to get Adam in bioshock 2.

Don't know about the add-ons, or any DLCs, but as for the ADAM Another way to get ADAM is to "Adopt" a Little Sister and she will collect ADAM from dead Splicers to give to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfen Lied View Post
    Don't know about the add-ons, or any DLCs, but as for the ADAM Another way to get ADAM is to "Adopt" a Little Sister and she will collect ADAM from dead Splicers to give to you.
    Supposedly, you can also harvest slugs from the ocean floor for Adam.

Also, one of the interviews said that you get Adam from Big Sisters you kill.

in that regard can you save the big sisters? oh and as for dlc as in like new missions? id like to see cut levels or maybe swag for my avatar like a drill its not a wepon:3 its a tool

I think a good ol' free explore after the game would be fun sorta like other games.

new game plus should be included right off the bat please i have it for PS3 and am doing a plus run through messing around it's fun with all your upgraded tonics and weapons

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorForVictory View Post
    new game plus should be included right off the bat please i have it for PS3 and am doing a plus run through messing around it's fun with all your upgraded tonics and weapons
    Personally I found it much more enjoyable to just completely start back over.

As for gathering ADAM, its been confirmed that we can:
    -adopt little sisters
    -harvest or save little sisters
    -harvest slugs off of the ocean floor
    And this one I thought I read in an interview, but cant you take ADAM from the Big Sisters? It would make sense as well.