Some Questions for Digital Extremes/ 2k
1. Will we be able to LAN multiplayer. If we can LAN does our online level's, layouts, characters swap over to LAN?
2. Will we be able to turn off the Big Daddy suit in private matches?
3. Do the Big Daddy suits, circus of values, exploding barrels favor the aggressor instead of people camping in there base? Do they spawn in the middle of the map instead of favoring one side?
4. Will we be able to ban specific tonics, weapons, plasmids in private matches?
5. Will there be a version of prestige like in CoD?
6. Does the research bonuses favor the crossbow or pistol at all? Can the pistol out gun a machine gun in 1v1 battle if he gets all headshots?
7. Will there be good netcode and will there be support for the games multiplayer with patches and DLC?
8. Are there power positions on the map where theres alot of angles of sight like Midship on Halo 2? Or is it more like quake where its more focused on room to room? Pretty much on TDM does it favor camping or being aggressive.
There is no LAN capabilities. I'm kind of disappointed but at the same time I wasn't really expecting the option considering the MP is new and all.
Hopefully if the MP is a big enough success, DE will add LAN capability in Bioshock 3.