Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 361 to 384 of 384

Thread: BioShock 2 Art Thread

  1. #361

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13
    Hi,all,

    I brushed off my little sister dress and set her off collecting Adam.

    Enjoy

    Click here to view

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in my own mind...
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by polmear View Post
    Hi,all,

    I brushed off my little sister dress and set her off collecting Adam.

    Enjoy

    Click here to view
    That's... pretty neat.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Apollo Square
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by polmear View Post
    Hi,all,

    I brushed off my little sister dress and set her off collecting Adam.

    Enjoy

    Click here to view
    Nice work there.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2

    Big Daddy Mecha.

    Hey, i play lot's of games and at the moment Bioshock games are my favorites.
    Just finished Bioshoc 2 for the umteenth time. I also do crafting when ever i have the time and inspiration. Here is my version of Big Daddy that i made some time ago.
    I hope to find similar kind of toys so that i can make more of them.

    https://picasaweb.google.com/replica.../BigDaddyMecha

  6. #366
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With my Kitty ♥
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by sipari View Post
    Hey, i play lot's of games and at the moment Bioshock games are my favorites.
    Just finished Bioshoc 2 for the umteenth time. I also do crafting when ever i have the time and inspiration. Here is my version of Big Daddy that i made some time ago.
    I hope to find similar kind of toys so that i can make more of them.

    https://picasaweb.google.com/replica.../BigDaddyMecha
    Well done! I'm loving the BD color scheme.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    barbie's dreamhouse yes be jealous
    Posts
    1,592
    got bored and made this in photoshop =) hope you like it.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4676313...n/photostream/
    this one is me and r3d's fave bio characters holding hands in kashmere.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4676313...n/photostream/
    this one i just edited in the little sister and added a filter
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4676313...n/photostream/
    and this one i brought daddy delta to bioshock infinite!
    Last edited by brutalXbarbie; 02-24-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: bad links

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    I wish I owned a scanner t post some of my BioShock Art! I'll try to save up and get one.

  9. #369
    For all those that may have missed it on DA or Facebook, we had a delightful shoot with the talented 2Story Prop at Sloss Furnance in Birmingham AL.

    http://fav.me/d4j4lbn - Subject Delta
    http://fav.me/d4j4lei - Subject Delta
    http://fav.me/d4gfvxf - Subject Delta

    We also just got an image back from our digital processor / manipulator just yesterday;

    http://fav.me/d4r7e9p

    Let us know what you think!

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    barbie's dreamhouse yes be jealous
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by DimHorizonStudio View Post
    For all those that may have missed it on DA or Facebook, we had a delightful shoot with the talented 2Story Prop at Sloss Furnance in Birmingham AL.

    http://fav.me/d4j4lbn - Subject Delta
    http://fav.me/d4j4lei - Subject Delta
    http://fav.me/d4gfvxf - Subject Delta

    We also just got an image back from our digital processor / manipulator just yesterday;

    http://fav.me/d4r7e9p

    Let us know what you think!
    omg i love these =)

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4309066&type=3

    Excuse the poison ivy photos. I made/altered a Baby Jane inspired dress, latexted on some splicer-esque tumours and used the bunny mask from the alpha/mask combo. Hope you like. I love bioshock, and the splicers, so I was very excited to do this photoshoot.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    barbie's dreamhouse yes be jealous
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficey View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4309066&type=3

    Excuse the poison ivy photos. I made/altered a Baby Jane inspired dress, latexted on some splicer-esque tumours and used the bunny mask from the alpha/mask combo. Hope you like. I love bioshock, and the splicers, so I was very excited to do this photoshoot.
    these! are amazing! i love them

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by brutalXbarbie View Post
    these! are amazing! i love them
    Thanks! Was heaps of Fun to do!

  14. #374
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,571
    those look amazing

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The land of sarcasm
    Posts
    209
    nope, not posting it, I'll have to make another account that doesn't link to my personal one.. sorry for the mistake.

  16. #376
    http://askcolumbiasprisoner.tumblr.com/

    I run an Ask Elizabeth blog on Tumblr. It's not exactly in character, but I enjoy making the doodles. C:

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Karabidawns View Post
    http://askcolumbiasprisoner.tumblr.com/

    I run an Ask Elizabeth blog on Tumblr. It's not exactly in character, but I enjoy making the doodles. C:


    The last one with songbird http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...bw8o1_1280.png
    made me think of one with songbird trying to stuff worms into Elizabeth's mouth

  18. #378
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7
    A Sander Cohen advertisement-painting remade in HD (2362px x 3150px). Scale is a little of because I made it to be in a 30x40cm frame. More will come

    http://i47.tinypic.com/29wkaw3.jpg

  19. #379
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The land of sarcasm
    Posts
    209
    Last edited by BlaneTheMono; 07-18-2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: hope they work -.-

  20. #380
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    hella
    Posts
    1,998
    awwh that's awesome!!

  21. #381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The land of sarcasm
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    awwh that's awesome!!
    Thank you! I thought they were worth sharing I wish I still had pictures of the clay figures I made.

  22. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Grimsby, England
    Posts
    2

  23. #383
    Hi fans of Bioshock!
    I have posted some teasers of my Aqua splicer sculpture from the "never made it to the game section".
    It did however make it to the Deco devolution.
    This splicer is in between morph stages.

    These are grabs from my upcoming show reel.

    Here is a link:
    http://www.blackshore.se/3d/demoreel-2013-del-3/

    A short with this guy might happen in the near future.

  24. #384
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4
    Hello people! Just wanted to share my photography, in this case, recreations from BioShock 2 (plus Bio 1 and Infinite) . Made a separated post because I didn't see there was an art thread already. Bad girl :v

    You can check my photographic project, Flauros Geek Photo or go to the BioShock gallery directly here . Hope you guys like it ! Ideas and feedback are more than welcome .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •