Thread: Scheduled Maintenance for WWE2K14 (6/24-27)

Scheduled Maintenance for WWE2K14 (6/24-27)

Beginning this Tuesday (6/24) at 9PM PDT, WWE2K14 services will be offline for an intensive scheduled maintenance. We fully intend on bringing these services back online this coming Friday (6/27) by 4PM PDT. During this period you will not be able to access any of the online functionality of WWE2K14 and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Any and all updates will be made to this thread, so please stay tuned! Thanks!
    2K Community & Social Media Manager of WWE// http://forums.2kgames.com/images/dar...er_blue_10.png @WWEGames
    http://forums.2kgames.com/images/dar...er_blue_10.png 2K Twitter Support: 2K Support
    Submit a 2K Support Request: Support Link

The trailer will be released today on Monday Night Raw?

So What Exactly Is Gonna Happen? :3

Is this going to improve the server stability or connection or?

Quote Originally Posted by weenus View Post
    Is this going to improve the server stability or connection or?
    The Connection Is Fine In My Opinion, I Think Its "Unknown Codes" Like Renders Again. .

they probably gonna delete created content that hasn't been downloaded in a long time and fix online matches glitches and stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by Iceshimmerx View Post
    The Connection Is Fine In My Opinion, I Think Its "Unknown Codes" Like Renders Again. .
    I play with a group of about 20 guys, and we run into outages constantly, for days at a time, and we are from all over the globe. Some UK guys, some US East, some US West, and we experience a ton of outages.

The worst was around Christmas break, when NBA was released. The servers were down or overloaded for about 2 straight weeks.

There are some physical servers moving about and so the downtime was unavoidable. Better now than in October
    2K Community & Social Media Manager of WWE// http://forums.2kgames.com/images/dar...er_blue_10.png @WWEGames
    http://forums.2kgames.com/images/dar...er_blue_10.png 2K Twitter Support: 2K Support

Wow, downtime all the way until Friday? Looks like my league match is on hold :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jared2K View Post
    There are some physical servers moving about and so the downtime was unavoidable. Better now than in October
    Yes!
    Do what you must to preserve 15', haha-

Hopefully the elimination chamber will actually be random

And be able to send invites for ranked matches & a better match search options

You guys are ruining my experience by constantly deleting my NWA logo's when I'm trying to get a universe going. Resetting the total downloads on everything once a week is also annoying to say the least.

I doubt there will be any changes to how things work. It's maintenance while servers are moved between locations, not patching or upgrading...
    YOU for GETTING A PM THROUGH!
    What to do:
    Only use full stops, commas, hyphens and apostrophes for punctuation.
    Someone annoying you? Click on their name, View Profile, Add to Ignore List. Simples!

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

I think They might update The Giltch Aprons???

Hey all, just heard back from the support team that WWE2K14 servers are back online and operational. Thanks again for all your patience. Have a great weekend!

Hey all, just heard back from the support team that WWE2K14 servers are back online and operational. Thanks again for all your patience. Have a great weekend!
    Good to hear
    nexussucks from thq forums have own all wwe games since wrestlemania 2000 proud atlanta falcons, chicago cubs and, chicago bulls fan Rise up! Wolfpack is in the house! Rise above cancer! Wwe 2k15 Xbox one gamer

jared2k did you guys give us new severs thank you guys for all that you do u and 2k support the only issue i have now is a split screen problem while playing with friends could you get 2k support to look in to it on ps3
    Last edited by Zeokage; 06-29-2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Duplicate post...

Are they? I'm getting the exact same error I was getting Tuesday night. Or are they down again?

Quote Originally Posted by AerykVideoGameguy View Post
    I think They might update The Giltch Aprons???
    If they do I'll be very annoyed indeed, they've already severely limited caa with the small logos, to take even further steps to make the game worse for the customer would be ridiculous I think. *Edit: they haven't*

Otherwise I'm still staggered with how much they improved on THQ's efforts.

Thanks to whoever is responsible for removing another page of my uploads, mainly NWA logos oddly.
    Last edited by mean dalenko; 06-30-2014 at 03:31 AM.