Thread: Master protector achievements...

Master protector achievements...

Hi,
    I really don't know how to protect my little sister to get this achievements...

No one arrived near my little sister when she is gathering but I don't get the achievements, why?

I got it in Paupers drop. Just set up trap rivets like crazyand hack some security cameras as well, then just find a place to lay low and you should be good. It's a lot easier to get it later on when you have cyclone trap 2 trap spears and mini turrets. Just litter the floor with the and if any one splicer will make it to you

Quote Originally Posted by sblantipodi View Post
    Hi,

No one arrived near my little sister when she is gathering but I don't get the achievements, why?
    you probably took damage

Hi,

Good idea is to have hacked bots by your side with some tonic equipped that enhances their damage, also Natural camouflage tonic is very handy if you don't want to get hit by enemies (one hit from any enemy and the achievement will not unlock).

Try to set traps around the body with the Rivet gun and also use the cyclone Trap plasmid, later in the game you can also hit the cyclone trap with other plasmid (Incinerate, Electro Bolt) to cause more damage.

If you're still having problems maybe try it on easy mode and equip tonic that makes the little sister gather the ADAM slightly faster (Demanding father).

i got it in paupers drop. Just sit in the corner with incinerate and the machine gun and set up a load of traps

there's a place in dyionsis (didn't spell that right at all) park where there's a giant frozen room make sure to hack everything in there and then set up traps you should get it easily. Also make sure not to take damage yourself, if you can try to get natural camoflage before doing the gather as well.

Quote Originally Posted by big man with a drill View Post
    there's a place in dyionsis (didn't spell that right at all) park where there's a giant frozen room make sure to hack everything in there and then set up traps you should get it easily. Also make sure not to take damage yourself, if you can try to get natural camoflage before doing the gather as well.
    Ah, to get this achievements I can't be hurted?

Ah, to get this achievements I can't be hurted?
    Correct. You and the Little Sister cannot take ANY damage while she is gathering. I got it playing HARD in Dionysus Park in the room to the right of the Frozen Room big man with a drill was referring too.

It's a large room that is also a dead end. I believe 2 Big Daddies are fighting when you first enter. And there is a small waterfall to the right, stairs leading to a Circus of Values at the top. A Health Station on the lower wall across from the waterfall and the ADAM corpse is directly opposite, near the back wall, from when you entered.

I surrounded the immediate area and only entrance with Cyclone Traps and Trap Bolts. I then set the Little Sister down and made a mad dash for the stairs. As I ascended the stairs backwards I set Trap Bolts and Proximity mines. I also had 2 Security Bots and I paused briefly to make sure they engaged the 1st group of Splicers so they wouldn't trigger the Trap Bolts as I went up the stairs. I then waited patiently by the Circus of Values. If I remember correctly there was a Spider Splicer that tried to attack me atop the stairs via the ceiling but I was able to dispatch him with no trouble.
    *Bloop*. Achievement Unlocked!
    And to zerospaceA4's point I believe also had Demanding Father equipped. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by FUCHI PATAS View Post
    *Bloop*. Achievement Unlocked!
    Haha I love that sound I got the achievement in Siren Alley, there was a body near the Little Sisters orphanage. I also used the mini turrets and right after I put the little sister down I ran for cover. The spider splicers and leadhead splicers are the worst because they can shoot you from the distance.

i got this one in fontaine futeristics the corpse right infront of gil alexander, its pretty easy if you have trap rivets and mini turrents

Quote Originally Posted by zerospaceA4 View Post
    Haha I love that sound I got the achievement in Siren Alley, there was a body near the Little Sisters orphanage. I also used the mini turrets and right after I put the little sister down I ran for cover. The spider splicers and leadhead splicers are the worst because they can shoot you from the distance.
    Yup! Love that sound too!
    And your right about turrets! I can't remember if I used them or not.
    I usually tried to save them for Big Sis, as a distraction more than anything else since she makes short work of them!

I attempted getting this trophy on the very first body that you harvest in Ryan's Amusements. There were two times when I had one leadhead left to kill and it would've been mine, but Rivet gun ran outta ammo and I couldn't kill him quick enough still dont have the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMadnesss View Post
    I attempted getting this trophy on the very first body that you harvest in Ryan's Amusements. There were two times when I had one leadhead left to kill and it would've been mine, but Rivet gun ran outta ammo and I couldn't kill him quick enough still dont have the trophy.
    I thought that attempting to get the achievement/trophy sooner in the game would be easier but it turned out that it's not. Have you tried all the above recommendations?

I got mine in Dionysus Park in the theatre. (Didn't even know it was a possible achievement, quite a nice surprise xD) There's a body on the balcony which you can harvest from- just set up trap bolts and cyclone traps like mad a few feet from the only entrance to the area, and on the ceiling.
    Any Spider Splicers that attack you can either shoot down, put trap bolts on the ceiling, shock them when they land into the water, or Hypnotize them to attack others.

Also I found it's also easy in later levels if you have the Camouflage tonic ;D Just place your sister down, set any needed traps, find a nice nook or cranny where you have a your LS in sight, stand still and let the tonic camouflage you. I found the Splicers really only seem to attack you and rarely attack the LS, but if you see any coming her way just drill dash them and retake your position (or if there's multiple, throw a good Enrage/Hypno plasmid at them).

Quote Originally Posted by theperson View Post
    i got this one in fontaine futeristics the corpse right infront of gil alexander, its pretty easy if you have trap rivets and mini turrents
    ok, got there thanks to all.