Thread: Superstar Vs. Diva(diminishing roster)+No sex discrimination

Superstar Vs. Diva(diminishing roster)+No sex discrimination

I'm sorry if this get's posted a lot, but as we all know WWE games have very few divas in games nowadays. 13 was Okay as it tried to bring back many divas from the attitude era, but many couldn't be brought back due to going to TNA or just not being in the game whatever the reason I don't understand why Trish Stratus couldn't make it into 14 but was in 13.

But I doubt this will be back in 15, but I don't like how realistic it got. The Diva roster is miniscule and back before all the Diva's weren't allowed in certain match types which then brought them back but forbid them being in the same match type as superstars....except Mixed gender which is quite awful due to the whole DQ thing, plus makes stable entrances like Hardy Boys+Lita, MnM, and other two boys and 1 girl entrances quite useless, unless you want 3 guys to do it, and that's cool too.

But I loved making my CAW Diva beat up Superstars and my CAW Superstars, so do you think this will ever make a comeback where Superstar and Diva can duke it out?

As for the 2nd part I just mean A.La Saints Row, like how they can already let women have facial hair, they should let ALL not some, female and male clothes be worn by both genders. Also for goodness sakes get rid of the boob censor, sure some dumb kid is probably going to make nipples, but who cares I want to make outfits that have stars or my Divas Initials right there. (Example: Mickie James. M on 1 J on the other or just MJ on both)

Also sorry to rant, but bring back some clothing types, like thongs...and well basically more than 3 types of female underwear the ability to sag and other things that were in older games, but recently were not in.

Lastly.....PLEASE END the Point system...I would love for that to go away. Hair on it's own takes away 12-16 points, then can't use certain jackets and hats, stuff like that. It just get's in the way of creation.
    Last edited by Milkmanfire; 07-02-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Honestly? This again? How many future abusive husbands are there on these forums? LOL
    Leo Blac is the Future of FWL
    Looking for a Fantasy Wrestling League? PM idk5idc to join the Best League out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifterstein View Post
    Honestly? This again? How many future abusive husbands are there on these forums? LOL
    Haha, well to be fair I always played as the Diva, I never played as the superstar, so unless I lost, the Diva was always came out the winner. ....I'm not going around Piledriving Women like Steven Richards.

A lot of Stone Cold fans

for the millionth time. NO. this sort of thing is decided by WWE. not the publisher or developer and WWE doesn't want females fighting males in their games. you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE PG. THQ had to fight WWE just to keep the blood in the game and you actually think WWE will change their mind on this?

I understand this is an annoying question and I did preface it with that and add other things to discuss...but so far everyone is replying to the same thing. I've already been told no guys. I knew it was the WWE preventing this, not THQ/2K/Visual/Yukes and all those guys....but what I did learn new today, is that due to the PG Era they had to fight to keep blood in...That..I did not know. I wonder if the T rating was hard to get to or did they want a E10? I dunno I'm some dumb new guy on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    A lot of Stone Cold fans
    Hey....I love Stone Cold, but do not approve of that...like seriously...Anyway I played as the diva not the men. I didn't beat the women...they were husband beaters...and by the rule of double standards...that's somehow comedic, though in actuality that is just as awful...Blah I never been one to blame the PG Era for things, but man that stinks that so much is given up for it.

More or less the same number of serial killers who are playing GTA and Call of Duty

Male wrestler ("Superstar") vs Female wrestler ("Diva") was a reality during the biggest part of the WWE history both in itīs TV shows and itīs videogames. Removing it (actually blocking it) not only is a complete sex discrimination but also doesnīt let itīs players play the game the way they want, but the way the WWE wants them to play it. Lindaīs political career has hurt the complete franchise.

One of the most popular demands every year of the scene community and the hacking tool of 360 is allowing Male vs Female matches. You want to play that kind of matches? You can. You donīt want to play them? Donīt do it. Itīs called freedom and this is a videogame. Videogames are a completely different thing from real life. Yes, WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE WWE AND NOT THQ/2K PREVENTING THIS IN THE GAME, I repeat, we know it, but that doesnīt justify some stupid answers this kind of post gets. This is a forum to ask and discuss things, calling someone an abusive person for asking one completely normal thing in videogames back is going too far.

So those who call "abusive husbands" to us who demand the freedom back in the WWE games are the same people who think that every Call of Duty or GTA player is a serial killer, every Tekken or Dead or Alive player is a violent person (and an abusive husband too seeing how in those games Male vs Female are a perfect possible thing and in a more violent way than in WWE games) and so on

EDIT to fix some grammar errors (and probably there are more), sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Top Heel; 07-03-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    More or less the same number of serial killers who are playing GTA and Call of Duty

Male wrestler ("Superstar") vs Female wrestler ("Diva") was a reality during the biggest part of the WWE history both in itīs TV shows and itīs videogames. Removing it (actually blocking it) not only is a complete sex discrimination but also donīt let itīs players to play the game the way they want, but the way the WWE wants you to play it. Lindaīs political career has hurt the complete franchise.

One of the most popular demands every year of the scene community and the hacking tool of 360 is allowing Male vs Female matches. You want to play that kind of matches? You can. You donīt want to play them? Donīt do it. Itīs called freedom, and this is a videogame. Videogames are a completely different thing of real life. Yes, WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE WWE AND NOT THQ/2K PREVENTING THIS IN THE GAME, I repeat, we know it, but that doesnīt justify some stupid answers this kind of post gets. This is a forum to ask and discuss things, calling someone an abusive person for asking one completely normal thing in videogames back is going too far.

So those who call "abusive husbands" to us who demand the freedom back in the WWE games are the same who thinks that every Call of Duty or GTA player is a serial killer, every Tekken or Dead or Alive player is a violent person (and an abusive husband too seeing how in those games Male vs Female are a perfect possible thing and in a more violent way than in WWE games) and so on
    Defending me or not, thank you for not having a snarky reply and backing up your post instead of stereotyping, like everyone else seemed to do....Now if you go excuse me I'm going to go rip a womans' heart out, because I saw Kano do it to Sonya in Mortal Kombat, I'll probably go slice up another since I saw Raiden do it in Metal Gear Rising Revengance, then of course like he said, go on a killing spree of both genders because I play games like GTA, Saints Row, Watch_Dogs, Just Cause and Sleeping Dogs.

EDIT: Also, that's true, it is in the modding community, but the thing is modding WWE games are a pain, because they are the only game I own with Copy Protection, and it requires moving all your files just to turn one Diva into a male, so she can give the smackdown to Santino Marella

Men fighting women? In a WWE game? You're funny!
    "You will look into my eyes and you will know I am The Game and that I am that damn good!" - HHH

Kharma coulda beaten up a few of em.

Ooh.. men vs women? Not possible or impossible.
    Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    - omlette

13. Top heel won this thread.

Male wrestler ("Superstar") vs Female wrestler ("Diva") was a reality during the biggest part of the WWE history both in itīs TV shows and itīs videogames. Removing it (actually blocking it) not only is a complete sex discrimination but also doesnīt let itīs players play the game the way they want, but the way the WWE wants them to play it. Lindaīs political career has hurt the complete franchise.

One of the most popular demands every year of the scene community and the hacking tool of 360 is allowing Male vs Female matches. You want to play that kind of matches? You can. You donīt want to play them? Donīt do it. Itīs called freedom and this is a videogame. Videogames are a completely different thing from real life. Yes, WE KNOW THAT IT IS THE WWE AND NOT THQ/2K PREVENTING THIS IN THE GAME, I repeat, we know it, but that doesnīt justify some stupid answers this kind of post gets. This is a forum to ask and discuss things, calling someone an abusive person for asking one completely normal thing in videogames back is going too far.

So those who call "abusive husbands" to us who demand the freedom back in the WWE games are the same people who think that every Call of Duty or GTA player is a serial killer, every Tekken or Dead or Alive player is a violent person (and an abusive husband too seeing how in those games Male vs Female are a perfect possible thing and in a more violent way than in WWE games) and so on

EDIT to fix some grammar errors (and probably there are more), sorry for my bad english
    Thank you for this. Took the words out of my mouth.

One of the most popular demands every year of the scene community and the hacking tool of 360 is allowing Male vs Female matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkmanfire View Post
    EDIT: Also, that's true, it is in the modding community, but the thing is modding WWE games are a pain, because they are the only game I own with Copy Protection, and it requires moving all your files just to turn one Diva into a male, so she can give the smackdown to Santino Marella
    Please do not bring game hacking into conversations. Hacking and modding console games is not allowed, and neither are topics based on it.
    YOU for GETTING A PM THROUGH!
    What to do:
    Only use full stops, commas, hyphens and apostrophes for punctuation.
    Someone annoying you? Click on their name, View Profile, Add to Ignore List. Simples!

I honestly don't see what the big deal is. It's a video game at the end of the day. But it's whatever, I have ASPW3 for good Women vs Male matches, or good matches in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Please do not bring game hacking into conversations. Hacking and modding console games is not allowed, and neither are topics based on it.
    So we're not allowed to compare what people who aren't developers can do vs what people who are developers haven't done? Nobody's telling people HOW to do these things. I don't think it's fair to ban all talk of it.

For years now WWE programming has not featured violence between men and women. The WWE2K series is a reflection of the content you see on WWE programming and so this will not be changing, nor will the removal of censorship in regards to nudity (A Teen rating is what's #BestforBusiness). In the future, let's also try and keep discussions of what's possible through console modifications to a minimum as it starts getting into a weird grey area that isn't comfortable for a number of parties.
    2K Community & Social Media Manager of WWE// @WWEGames
    2K Twitter Support: 2K Support
    Submit a 2K Support Request: Support Link