Thread: ax men video game

Talking ax men video game

has anyone ever heard of the show, if you have you know its a good action packed logging show. im looking to encourage you 2k to make an RTS or FP simulator. game modes such as career or load battle( online ) goal of that to be the first to get a certain amount of loads. FP simulator is a logging crew of about 10 people to team. each person has his or her own job. Ex. yarder operator or choker. the RTS version of the game is the one player will command to whole logging crew. such as when the yarder should pull the logs up or how heavy to make the loads, or trucks that come in and out. and you can set on loop for them to do the same procedures. accidents are possible. if a man is injured you can continue with out him, but if a man is killed you fail (career and online) Online play you create your own mountain top, river or helilogging team. but on career, you play missions as the famous crew on the show.

i believe this will be a success to you. many people watch the history channel many people like ax men, advertise it on that channel and youll get allot of buyer. im looking forward to your response

for once I hope this is spam. yes, alot of people watch that show...and have no idea how to work an xbox. good luck, and unfortunately, someone will make a game out of this lololol

well mat this is no spam, and i am saying fortunatly

4. thanks foe information i want to play it but how.

I mean no offense but do you think it will get old real quick just cutting trees down over and over again? I'm not saying it would get old for you but you got to think about the masses that are trying the game out as well.

well my friend im hjoping it will turn out like an rts style of game so hopefully the player is running the whole yard and company not just cutting down the trees

I find the OP's icon fitting

you should also make that you can hire workers like have different types of people like workers,people for exporting goods, drivers. and then they can have sub categories or have them have skills like one can drive lorries while other ones can drive heavy machinery. they can have other things like you build a base camp and few other buildings or addons. this is only an idea so feel free to criticise me

Quote Originally Posted by moonman546 View Post
    you should also make that you can hire workers like have different types of people like workers,people for exporting goods, drivers. and then they can have sub categories or have them have skills like one can drive lorries while other ones can drive heavy machinery. they can have other things like you build a base camp and few other buildings or addons. this is only an idea so feel free to criticise me
    That is a good idea. computer AI people with hire skills or lower to work for your company. thank you for you idea