Thread: Killing Sander Cohen???

Killing Sander Cohen???

How do you not kill sander cohen to get into his room?

You don't kill him to get into his room.

so you just run past him and go up to his room???

Yeah iwas wondering that too. one of the achievements is take a picture of his corpse but i never killed him.

yeah, he just stands there admiring his picture, after you get in and get the secret Tonic. Go back and kill him and take a picture lol

You just leave him. Then later in the game he will be in his apartment.

7. im still confused on this part as well. Where is Mercury Suits? and how far later in the game do you go till he is back in his apartment?

What tonic is in his apartment? If I can only get in there by keeping him alive I guess i'll never killed it. Killed him in both games, forgot to take his picture in one so I did it in the other while I was there.

i didnt know that he had a room but ill have to go back and check...

If you kill him, you get a key off his body that opens that big chest on the pedestal that is covered in chains. At least that's how it worked for me... he said I didn't prove myself or something so he wasn't going to give it to me... so I killed him and got the key and opened it.

Hint : Fight him on the bottom level and put a proximity mine on the health station by the pedestals. He will book to it once he get's low health and you don't want him getting all his health back.

i didnt even give the guy a chance. the second i saw him coming down the stairs i ran up in his face and gave him a lead salad

And you missed out on his scripted actions that open that cover with the Tonic in it

Quote Originally Posted by raptureme View Post
    i didnt even give the guy a chance. the second i saw him coming down the stairs i ran up in his face and gave him a lead salad
    ha ha lol i was going to wheres his apartment by the way ?