Thread: Concerning Future Single Player DLC

Concerning Future Single Player DLC

First off, forgive me if this is the wrong board, I just didn't think it fit in technical.
    So I very recently beat my first run through of BioShock 2 and loved it. Like I did with the first game I played as a saint, rescued all the little sisters and spared the NPC's of their fates. Then I started my bad guy run through and I accidentally autosaved over the last save in Persephone. So now my only save file is my evil guy one. I guess I should get to my point, if there is eventually a DLC released for BS2 that allows to play "New Game Plus" like the previous game, is there anyway it can use my trophies to go by instead of a completed save file?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesaby View Post
    First off, forgive me if this is the wrong board, I just didn't think it fit in technical.
    So I very recently beat my first run through of BioShock 2 and loved it. Like I did with the first game I played as a saint, rescued all the little sisters and spared the NPC's of their fates. Then I started my bad guy run through and I accidentally autosaved over the last save in Persephone. So now my only save file is my evil guy one. I guess I should get to my point, if there is eventually a DLC released for BS2 that allows to play "New Game Plus" like the previous game, is there anyway it can use my trophies to go by instead of a completed save file?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hmm, I'd like to see a 'new game plus' feature as well...I'd like to get some more use out of telekinesis 3.