Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,880 of 2471

Thread: Post Your Personal Multiplayer Videos Here!

Quote Originally Posted by AK Downfall View Post
    haha when I decide to play PS3 then sure, if I get Rof crossbow unlocked.
    Haha, I use Houdini/WB (AD if heavy EB.) with EG/CB(ROF).

I was one of the first ROF users on PS3, ROF/Houdini fight. :P I demand it! Get on PS3 again.

hey just want to say I have also bioshock 2 multiplayer videos on my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelDK2?feature=mhee

3. http://youtu.be/kKetR1EZfZs

Even no#1 on Pc has his days off...

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRayLiotta View Post
    http://youtu.be/kKetR1EZfZs

Even no#1 on Pc has his days off...
    omg rusrs? are you trying to advertise him now or what? ffs..

Quote Originally Posted by TxBuckeye View Post

Speaking if which, I confirmed something today, right along these lines. As I've mentioned many times here, I rarely team up and am solo 95% of the time. Today I teamed up with one very good player, and two of his friends that were in my skill range, maybe a little better, not really sure. Anyways, even with that rag tag group, playing CTS against randoms was just ludicrous. The good player on our team was getting over 40 kills per game by himself. One of the guys had 13 captures in ONE round! None of the games were close. Heck, I went like 22-1 in one round with three or four captures myself, which was as many as I had total going in to the game! And, I'll be honest, it got boring real quick. After awhile, I was just in zombie mode, sort of roaming around like a walker from the Walking Dead show. So it confirmed what I've always thought about stacked teams. As much talk as there is about how it's really just to "play with friends," I think many times, it's really all about padding stats for folks. Because playing with no chance of losing isn't really that much fun.
    LoL, that's the story of my Bio career. But, my reasoning still stands that I play with a stacked team to play with friends. Headsets and chatrooms are what keep it from being boring. And, is it so bad that I kill people on the way while talking to friends? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelak View Post
    LoL, that's the story of my Bio career. But, my reasoning still stands that I play with a stacked team to play with friends. Headsets and chatrooms are what keep it from being boring. And, is it so bad that I kill people on the way while talking to friends? XD
    You can play with your friends without being on their team. Someone joins a CW lobby then invites the others. Lobby fills up, game starts, teams are random. You play with some of your friends and against some. Result? Likely a balanced game. Sorry Lak, I know we've played together and you are a great player. But I don't buy the "I play on a stacked team because of my friends." I think that's just the excuse team stackers use.

Red face

You can play with your friends without being on their team. Someone joins a CW lobby then invites the others. Lobby fills up, game starts, teams are random. You play with some of your friends and against some. Result? Likely a balanced game. Sorry Lak, I know we've played together and you are a great player. But I don't buy the "I play on a stacked team because of my friends." I think that's just the excuse team stackers use.
    Ummm, they don't like me to do that because everytime I do, I end up winning or with a score of 30+ kills on 10 or less deaths :/ And, like I said, I like to talk with my friends on their headsets. It's fun talking with friends and what keeps good players playing in my mind. Anyways, it's not like I always play on a stacked team because sometimes there is just a point where I want to play alone but, even that gets boring. So, is there really anything to solve boredom on bioshock anymore? I don't think so and if playing with friends is boring or cheap then, maybe leaving and playing by yourself for a little while is the answer.

Ummm, they don't like me to do that because everytime I do, I end up winning or with a score of 30+ kills on 10 or less deaths :/ And, like I said, I like to talk with my friends on their headsets. It's fun talking with friends and what keeps good players playing in my mind. Anyways, it's not like I always play on a stacked team because sometimes there is just a point where I want to play alone but, even that gets boring. So, is there really anything to solve boredom on bioshock anymore? I don't think so and if playing with friends is boring or cheap then, maybe leaving and playing by yourself for a little while is the answer.
    singing in the mics with friends is also fun haha

Quote Originally Posted by brutalXbarbie View Post
    singing in the mics with friends is also fun haha
    LoL, always. I miss singing with you Barbie XD. Greslin wont let me sing during matches because I'm too loud D:

I got the littlelak and greslin duet one match. It was brady bunch and I don't know what else. I think I was on my alt account.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BEZQ View Post
    omg rusrs? are you trying to advertise him now or what? ffs..
    Advertising? not exactly the best advertising, now is it? It is actually just a (stupid) joke , but I dont expect a 14-year old german kid to understand. But ok, I see that you are just trying to be annoying, certainly hope so for your sake), so I'll search for that ignore filter someone else talked about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10lp9...ature=youtu.be

Probably my last montage/Bioshock 2 video, cus I think I'm about done with Bioshock.
    Hope you guys enjoy.

Stupid's the right word for it.

Welp, good knowing you in some small, detached way, Gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner9497 View Post

Probably my last montage/Bioshock 2 video, cus I think I'm about done with Bioshock.
    Hope you guys enjoy.
    I would have hoped that you would have included some more impressive headshots then some of the easier jump headshots and flat surface no stuns, since you have such a renowned name. Good video in general though Wherever you go, Go with all your heart.

LoL, always. I miss singing with you Barbie XD. Greslin wont let me sing during matches because I'm too loud D:
    then i shall have to sign on and sing with you! haha i miss you singing to me in matches, i could swear it helped me concentrate lol
    and you also share a taste in music with me hehe. also i have like 30 recorded matches i guess i shall work on making a video out of. As soon as i get a break from work i will be all over bio like a fat kid on a cupcake....(cupcakes on my brain) haha

I would have hoped that you would have included some more impressive headshots then some of the easier jump headshots and flat surface no stuns, since you have such a renowned name. Good video in general though Wherever you go, Go with all your heart.
    Haha thanks man. Id love to see a montage from you by the sounds of your standards lol
    Ps. That was made out of I think 5 matches

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRayLiotta View Post
    Advertising? not exactly the best advertising, now is it? It is actually just a (stupid) joke , but I dont expect a 14-year old german kid to understand. But ok, I see that you are just trying to be annoying, certainly hope so for your sake), so I'll search for that ignore filter someone else talked about..
    So sorry for the mean accusations again Gamma...This CERTAINLY actually isnt bootlicking or advertising in any way.
    So youre making a video about a player who is simply spinning around his mouse for fun or due to boredom and then introduce him as (who YOU think is) the WORLDS BEST BS2 PLAYER having a bad day. Then even the mentioned player himself draws attention to the fact that he is only nr. 1 statswise and calling him the best is too flattering but you insist on it saying he is certainly the BEST STUN HEADSHOTTER too anyway (Bahahaha).
    Then you even post the video on the 2K forums with the same moot words of him being the NUMBER ONE.
    You call me a 14 year old german kiddy (I'm 17 btw) because I keep "trolling" you, but honestly I feel alot more mature than you if you really thought anyone on the forums would find it funny to see your idol not playing serious once, but standing
    somewhere spinning around. And because I dont think you are THAT retarded I think youre just trying to bootlick and "advertise" him.
    But keep it up man, try to give me more reasons to troll you haha

Hope you guys enjoy.
    The thing that always amazes me about these videos, and what I HAVE to learn to emulate, is how you never panic. The way when you miss, you take your time, reload, line up the next shot. I have a tendency to spaz and then get myself killed. It's the one thing I have to force myself to do, keep my head and not nerd out under pressure.

Haha thanks man. Id love to see a montage from you by the sounds of your standards lol
    Ps. That was made out of I think 5 matches
    Eh, first, I have to find out how to use my camera and post it on here :/ After that, I'll be sure to try and post an edited montage.

The thing that always amazes me about these videos, and what I HAVE to learn to emulate, is how you never panic. The way when you miss, you take your time, reload, line up the next shot. I have a tendency to spaz and then get myself killed. It's the one thing I have to force myself to do, keep my head and not nerd out under pressure.
    It comes with practice, I have spent a lot of time on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BEZQ View Post
    But keep it up man, try to give me more reasons to troll you haha
    Let's calm down you two. This bickering is only going to wind up being bad for both of you.

22. Quote Originally Posted by IllusionOfLife View Post
    Let's calm down you two. This bickering is only going to wind up being bad for both of you.
    Oh, I am calm. I wont even consider addressing the garbage and insults in the last post. It seems though that the ignore list doesn't work? Or at least it doesnt work the way I hoped. I can still see posts by this.. individual.It would be so sweet if they were just filtered out.

Edit: hm seems to work now. Great

It comes with practice, I have spent a lot of time on this game.
    Today was a good start! Finally reached the EG level with my rebirthed account and got the weapon. Had an excellent couple of matches with it. Even went one on three with a teamed up group in CW and managed to take all three out, two with no stuns. Felt good!

I think nerding out is my main problem. I tend to fall back on the nade launcher if I screw up my shot/s. Really got to learn to calm down and not take things to serious. All the video's that I've watched in this tread still inspire me to do better. I don't think I'll ever be a good head shooter though.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonmicon View Post
    I think nerding out is my main problem. I tend to fall back on the nade launcher if I screw up my shot/s. Really got to learn to calm down and not take things to serious. All the video's that I've watched in this tread still inspire me to do better. I don't think I'll ever be a good head shooter though.
    What helps is to not care oddly enough. The best days that I have headshotting are when I am on my non-alts with nothing really to play for. I just sort of run around in a "whatever happens, happens" state of mind because my stats on that account suck. I don't really worry how I do. When I am in that mode, I do MUCH better as I don't spaz. I spaz when I care, when I want to win, when I really want to kill some particular player. So I guess not caring helps me remain calm, and ends up improving my performance. Then again, I'm probably not having as much fun when I'm in that state of mind either. So it's a glass half empty/half full kinda thing.

What helps is to not care oddly enough. The best days that I have headshotting are when I am on my non-alts with nothing really to play for. I just sort of run around in a "whatever happens, happens" state of mind because my stats on that account suck. I don't really worry how I do. When I am in that mode, I do MUCH better as I don't spaz. I spaz when I care, when I want to win, when I really want to kill some particular player. So I guess not caring helps me remain calm, and ends up improving my performance. Then again, I'm probably not having as much fun when I'm in that state of mind either. So it's a glass half empty/half full kinda thing.
    I know EXACTLY how you feel..Not necessarily according to BS2 MP but more in general in pretty much any situation. I never really knew how to put this in words because I thought it would sound stupid, but Im glad to hear Im not the only one with that strange pattern haha.

This is exactly what I do. This is a game that I enjoy when I don't want to have to try. The more relaxed I am the better I play.

I've been working on this a lot, I still spaz out and honestly don't want to leave the nade launcher because it's (to me) is a fun weapon to use. Although not all of my loadouts will have it in it.

But your right. When I'm not "focused" on any particular outcome I always do better. I don't focus on winning, losing or k/d. I seem to zen out and just do it. I sent someone a message yesterday about killing 3 of my team mates (including me) with a barrel. It was "that was awesome". I mean to me I laughed because all of use were on the stair in a tight bundle and boom. 3 dead players. However when I get serious I get tunnel vision and that royally screws me up. I rage and have even rage quit lately. I'll starting to become one of those rebirth 50 douche bags if I'm not careful. Next thing you know I'll be t-bagging people and sending hate mail.

I'll quit bio before this happen.

My general prescription for in-game spazziness that has served me fairly well would be: vodka. (or absinthe+champagne, whatever the liquor of your choice)... Granted, the bigbrother method is not for everybody, but if it works for you, then it works...

I find I have a more delicate touch on the controller and better focus when I'm at least half-drunk... If I try to play BS2 MP when I'm sober as a judge, I play like utter crap. I learned that quite some time ago and never made the same mistake again... Intoxicated MP FTW

Quote Originally Posted by xenonmicon View Post
    However when I get serious I get tunnel vision and that royally screws me up. I rage and have even rage quit lately. I'll starting to become one of those rebirth 50 douche bags if I'm not careful. Next thing you know I'll be t-bagging people and sending hate mail.

I'll quit bio before this happen.
    True about the tunnel vision.

About you recent RQ's, welcome to the world of the selective splicer... Sounds like you're at the point where you can peg a match within the first 45 seconds... Don't be ashamed, I'm certainly not... After a while you can gain a precognitive sense of how the match will play out. Especially when it's a mode you're really familiar with... There is always a point where you cut your losses one way or another be it stats or reducing general frustration....
    Last edited by bigbrother1334; 04-08-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother1334 View Post
    My general prescription for in-game spazziness that has served me fairly well would be: vodka. (or absinthe+champagne, whatever the liquor of your choice)... Granted, the bigbrother method is not for everybody, but if it works for you, then it works...

I find I have a more delicate touch on the controller and better focus when I'm at least half-drunk... If I try to play BS2 MP when I'm sober as a judge, I play like utter crap. I learned that quite some time ago and never made the same mistake again... Intoxicated MP FTW

True about the tunnel vision.

About you recent RQ's, welcome to the world of the selective splicer... Sounds like you're at the point where you can peg a match within the first 45 seconds... Don't be ashamed, I'm certainly not... After a while you can gain a precognitive sense of how the match will play out. Especially when it's a mode you're really familiar with... There is always a point where you cut your losses one way or another be it stats or reducing general frustration....
    *PalmFace* BB, have you been drinking tonight? You should have been playing with us because you would have made a more light hearted mood to Greyfox and me's bickering. You're always much more fun to play with, and even against in some cases, when you are at least a couple drinks down. By the time the night ends though, you're the guy laughing hysterically at a certain word. I find you very friendly and up-beat BB.

Oh, for the thread, I totally agree with Tx's post about being more calm when you play. It adds an opposite affect when you don't care because your tricking yourself into thinking you don't care creating a more enjoyable and focused game.

*PalmFace* BB, have you been drinking tonight? You should have been playing with us because you would have made a more light hearted mood to Greyfox and me's bickering. You're always much more fun to play with, and even against in some cases, when you are at least a couple drinks down. By the time the night ends though, you're the guy laughing hysterically at a certain word. I find you very friendly and up-beat BB.
    hehe, yes I had a few drinks last night. I would have played a bit but I got home later than I had planned on and had to get up early for work. Thanx for the kind words, but I'm kinda glad I missed the fighting...

I mostly drop out of match's with nothing but head hunters and nothing but nade spam. Oddly though since I went back to the launcher. I don't mind being in a match with a few of them but when everyone is doing nothing but, it sucks. If the match is mixed (weapons and non stacked) I feel more a home. I also hate it when player nut hug each other in a team match. I mean honestly does it take 3 people to kill me. That's what I'm running into more and more. Get those people a lone and they drop like fly's.

I played one match this morning with the don't care attitude and had a blast (literally). It was a mixed lot of noobs and level 12/13 ranked players. I was using the nade launcher and just hanging around in the back ground. Letting my team mates do most of the work. Using the launcher to weakening the opposing team. Got about a dozen kills.

The only problem I have is those matches that are equal to a rabid dog fight. I really hate those. I like the one's where everyone is just running around not all huddled together.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother1334 View Post
    hehe, yes I had a few drinks last night. I would have played a bit but I got home later than I had planned on and had to get up early for work. Thanx for the kind words, but I'm kinda glad I missed the fighting...
    bb is quite adorable when he drinks, i have a couple vids where he is laughing and yammering on in the mic its cute. and yah the fighting is also why i quit playing with everyone and work i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalXbarbie View Post
    bb is quite adorable when he drinks, i have a couple vids where he is laughing and yammering on in the mic its cute. and yah the fighting is also why i quit playing with everyone and work i guess.
    lol, yea... sometimes I get pretty chatty when I'm drunk... Gres often tells me to shut up, or she mutes me.

Only when it's going on hour 4 of the play by play commentary that I just watched live. It's not MNF, ffs. :P

BS2 Channels you should definetely check out:

R3D-RUMonkey: http://youtube.com/user/AbyssmalCarnag3
    Gunner9497/Memoryze: http://youtube.com/user/gunner9497
    PhlyPhinoy: http://youtube.com/user/LustfulEnvy
    corpulent drunk: http://youtube.com/user/kevgaba
    Frank Fotaine: http://youtube.com/user/envoyofnature1
    Last edited by BEZQ; 04-13-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Channels you should check out if you enjoy stun headshotting:

Rybow73: http://youtube.com/user/Rybow73
    Littlejohnnn: http://youtube.com/user/gamiller3333

^^ thanx for taking the time to sum up those channels. Great vids galore...

Quote Originally Posted by BEZQ View Post
    BS2 Channels you should definetely check out:

R3D-RUMonkey: http://youtube.com/user/AbyssmalCarnag3
    Gunner9497/Mezmoryze: http://youtube.com/user/gunner9497
    PhlyPhinoy: http://youtube.com/user/LustfulEnvy
    corpulent drunk: http://youtube.com/user/kevgaba
    Frank Fotaine: http://youtube.com/user/envoyofnature1
    Thanks for the shout out Bez...

Here are three new vids I have put up:

This is called "Why I hate Gunner" ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1A7...a4AUAAAAAAACAA

Here is some bioshock hatemail I received...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzrDw...90AUAAAAAAABAA

And here is a survival game with some rebirth 50's...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezOHM...27AUAAAAAAAAAA

enjoy!

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast