Thread: Mafia 2 on Steam

Mafia 2 on Steam

Recently Mafia 2 has been "anounced on steam. it offers both the normal and "delux" or "collectors" edition. However, whichever one you choose you get Mafia 1 for free!!!!

I personaly cant decide weather to get the steam Delux Edition or the Colectors edition which I already pre-ordered at a local store. The only problem I have is that if i get it through steam everything the collectors edition offers is digital and it would use heaps of internet to download. But it is cheaper and ill get Mafia 1 for free.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather get it on steam or at a local store and why?

good thread , but I think Xarads will close it and say "HOW MANY TIMES I SAY ALL STEAM DISCCUSION GO INTO ONE THREAD , I AM CLOSING THIS PLUS YOU GOT WARNED"

He once merged one of my threads into another one that is completely unrelated. Another one where Elizabeth said my thread will stay but he closed it neverthless , don't know who is working for who.
    2k should be careful when choosing the community leaders.It is not how to treat fans.

Back to topic , still hesitated about the delux version. but everything take its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Comp_Ali View Post
    He once merged one of my threads into another one that is completely unrelated. Another one where Elizabeth said my thread will stay but he closed it neverthless , don't know who is working for who.
    2k should be careful when choosing the community leaders.It is not how to treat fans.
    And part of the ToS is not to question mods actions publicly, if you have a greivance, send them a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Comp_Ali View Post
    good thread , but I think Xarads will close it and say "HOW MANY TIMES I SAY ALL STEAM DISCCUSION GO INTO ONE THREAD , I AM CLOSING THIS PLUS YOU GOT WARNED"
    I didnt know there was a warning about steam threads. Plus, i think merging threads simply because they have a same "catagory" so to speak is sily. Anyway, I havent seen Xardas around for a while so he might not be moderating anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Luka Milojev View Post
    I didnt know there was a warning about steam threads. Plus, i think merging threads simply because they have a same "catagory" so to speak is sily. Anyway, I havent seen Xardas around for a while so he might not be moderating anymore.
    Saw him yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdus View Post
    Saw him yesterday.
    Well that backfired. lol