Thread: trainer for the demo all weapons + weapons from full version not fake!!

trainer for the demo all weapons + weapons from full version not fake!!

hey guys !!

Quite simply open the trainer and open the mafia 2 demo when u out side home press button prtscn near scrlk or sysrq insert enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Q9CB6SM
    Last edited by Maestrozz; 08-13-2010 at 09:22 PM.

why would you want to do this? it would just ruin the experience of the full game when you get it.

this is why I'm not a pc gamer.

patience is a virtue

just wait for the full game

its just a try weapons its not unlock maps or somthing like that

Quote Originally Posted by Maestrozz View Post
    still ruins the experience imo, I want to see the weapons for the first time in the full game, the demo is just supposed to be a taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestrozz View Post
    Does not matter anyway, I managed to slip outside the barriers, not much to see since obviously not all the files are in the demo and certainly no spoilers, from what I can tell there was no nefarious reason to prevent the player going beyond barriers, it was more a safety measure to prevent the player straying too far and causing a mission fail.

Quote Originally Posted by F-You. Pay Me. View Post
    Because as a PC gamer you're forced to download trainers?

why would you want to do this? it would just ruin the experience of the full game when you get it.

It's why I am a pc gamer, it's an "option".

Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    Because as a PC gamer you're forced to download trainers?
    No. Because PC Gamers are obsessed with these mods and trainers which aren't necessary. It's like taking a beautiful photograph and drawing a smiley face on it. You're supposed to play the game as is not toy with it.

The whole gaming culture within the PC world is ****ed imo. It's all hacks and mods, nobody appreciates the game for what it is and insists on altering it to suit their own personality and preference like it's some sort of personalised edition of the game.

Just not my kinda thing.

It's a backdoored virus, you will get banned my friend

No. Because PC Gamers are obsessed with these mods and trainers which aren't necessary. It's like taking a beautiful photograph and drawing a smiley face on it. You're supposed to play the game as is not toy with it.
    I guess you've not seen many mods http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/im...1210309219.jpg
    That image is Leyawiin from the game Oblivion, and while the original did look ok, that mod was made from the original artist impression.

Some mods do smear lipstick on the Mona Lisa, but others can put the originals to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningBare View Post
    I guess you've not seen many mods http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/im...1210309219.jpg
    That image is Leyawiin from the game Oblivion, and while the original did look ok, that mod was made from the original artist impression.

Some mods do smear lipstick on the Mona Lisa, but others can put the originals to shame.
    Doesn't make any difference imo. It's not your work, it's not your art. You have no right to change it.

It's like slicing a movie with scenes you and your friend acted out and releasing it on dvd.

It's not yours to toy with. If you want to make a better game, go make one.

Just my opinion.

Doesn't make any difference imo. It's not your work, it's not your art. You have no right to change it.

It's like slicing a movie with scenes you and your friend acted out and releasing it on dvd.

It's not yours to toy with. If you want to make a better game, go make one.

Just my opinion.
    Of course it's your opinion, but I would like to point out that Bethesda gave the SDK to the players for both Oblivion and Fallout 3, so they could edit their game, it adds replayability and it's the reason that even Oblvion is still being played to this day.

The whole gaming culture within the PC world is ****ed imo. It's all hacks and mods, nobody appreciates the game for what it is and insists on altering it to suit their own personality and preference like it's some sort of personalised edition of the game.

Just not my kinda thing.
    Way to generalise the PC gamers... i havent used a single m..mod with the demo.
    Console players dont do it b..because they dont have th.. that option, i bet 99% would play w..without the 10 minut limit if they could.

And is Mafia 2 supposed to be run at 800x600 upscaled to 720p, at 25 fps and with aim assist? R..r..riiite .

Of course it's your opinion, but I would like to point out that Bethesda gave the SDK to the players for both Oblivion and Fallout 3, so they could edit their game, it adds replayability and it's the reason that even Oblvion is still being played to this day.
    If the company releases something that allows you to do that then fine, ebcause it's there intention to let you do whatever the programme allows you to do.

But things like this, unlocking all the weapons in a demo. It's just cheating the company and at the end of the day, cheating yourself out of that experience for the full game.

Hacks piss me off as well, to many online FPS games on PC have hacks that let you see through walls and have infinite ammo so you never have to reload etc. Just ruins the game for others.

But things like this, unlocking all the weapons in a demo. It's just cheating the company and at the end of the day, cheating yourself out of that experience for the full game.
    Cheating yourself I agree with, cheating the company?, the game has been purchased, the items are in the game, like I said I agree with you about cheating yourself, but I don't see how it's cheating the company.

Cheating yourself I agree with, cheating the company?, the game has been purchased, the items are in the game, like I said I agree with you about cheating yourself, but I don't see how it's cheating the company.
    They didn't intend on releasing all guns in the demo. You modding it/hacking it (whatever you want to call it) is cheating them. You're not playing it as it was intended to be played.

Do not post any links for modding downloads on this forum. You're free to anywhere else, just not here. You're also free to post links for mods to Mafia 1, but atm, not 2. However, that may change in the future so be patient. Thank you.