Thread: Only way to blow up a car?

Only way to blow up a car?

Is shooting at the gas tank the only way you can blow up a car?

I was shooting at the engin for 5mins and nothing. Is it just a bug on mine? I knew that gas tank would blow up car with 1shot of shot gun but I thought it would blow up if you shoot at engin as well

Would be disapointing if it is but oh well

yeah shooting the engine just makes it smoke

well if the engine hood is open than it will take less bullets to make the car go on fire compare to the hood being closed

Quote Originally Posted by hitman201 View Post
    well if the engine hood is open than it will take less bullets to make the car go on fire compare to the hood being closed
    It was open. I used full shotgun ammo on it and tommy gun along with some pistols and only smoke And text telling me to fix engine

Quote Originally Posted by hitman201 View Post
    Yeah it just smokes for me

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Vito View Post
    Yeah it just smokes for me
    Oh well it's not the end of the world

Yeah it's not, and I had my car upside down from going of the ramp, and I couldn't blow up the tank while it was upside down

there are molotovs in the full game.

u have to be lucky to hit the gas tank i guess.

I think you have more chance of it catching fire if you shoot the rear of the car (not the gas door) I could be wrong but it seemed easier to get it to blow up than from the front.

do yall no how many bullets it would take to blow up a car with a 1911 pistol alot so stop coplainging

Quote Originally Posted by cravens View Post
    do yall no how many bullets it would take to blow up a car with a 1911 pistol alot so stop coplainging
    Yer but that's not my point. I just think you should be able to blow up a car by shooting at the engine as well as just shooting the fule tank

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Potts Killer View Post
    Yer but that's not my point. I just think you should be able to blow up a car by shooting at the engine as well as just shooting the fule tank
    The grenades should blow em up

You guys realize in neither case would a real car explode? And I shot twice at a gas tank and it exploded. I flipped a car and it didn't. If you shoot the Fat Man's cars they will explode after a few (hundred?) shots to the engine...