Thread: Suits or coats without hats?

Suits or coats without hats?

I'm wondering if any clothing stores ingame sell suit or coat outfits without the hat? If so can you tell me where i can find them

thanks

yep thats weird that everytime I take another clothing that bare shirt or leather jacket, there's the ****ing fedora all the time. Poor clothing mechanism

Quote Originally Posted by royalliiii View Post
    yep thats weird that everytime I take another clothing that bare shirt or leather jacket, there's the ****ing fedora all the time. Poor clothing mechanism
    yeah, i could of sworn i seen a vid back in the day where vito was wearing a suit without the fedora, but i cant find it now that i have the game

i have to agree....theirs a bug i noticed that sometimes your fedora vanishes in cut scenes

Quote Originally Posted by luigi1798 View Post
    i have to agree....theirs a bug i noticed that sometimes your fedora vanishes in cut scenes
    thats not a bug

it wasn't polite to wear hat's inside back then. in outdoor cutscenes your hat it on, inside you take it off

if you have the made man pack you can have a suit without a hat + sunglasses on

Yeah and no white suits in the retail version without DLC

that ****ing blows

way to **** somebody over 2k

Not all of us have highspeed internetz for xboxlive

Quote Originally Posted by Habbuba View Post
    if you have the made man pack you can have a suit without a hat + sunglasses on
    Used this for 90% of the game haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornaselos View Post

that ****ing blows

why do you keep posting stupid comments insulting 2k? if its such a problem for you why not sell it back to a store/ebay it or something jesus you make me laugh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Habbuba View Post
    why do you keep posting stupid comments insulting 2k? if its such a problem for you why not sell it back to a store/ebay it or something jesus you make me laugh lol
    way to misread something guy

I didnt say the game blowed said not having a whitesuit and since when is saying "Way to **** someone over" an insult? again its just an opinion.

I know you wanna jump on the flametrain and jump my butt because you think im a troll lol whatever man do what you want i could carealess.

way to misread something guy

I didnt say the game blowed said not having a whitesuit and since when is saying "Way to **** someone over" an insult? again its just an opinion.

I know you wanna jump on the flametrain and jump my butt because you think im a troll lol whatever man do what you want i could carealess.
    carealess?
    Hi Miley!

Quote Originally Posted by Livejoker View Post
    carealess?
    Hi Miley!
    If i wasnt saying bad things about this game you wouldnt have said a word about my spellling, but its fine.

If i wasnt saying bad things about this game you wouldnt have said a word about my spellling, but its fine.
    I just thought it was funny, so I had to post.
    Some people don't even speak english as their first/main language (as me) so i'm not to judge.

I know i'm hitting hard right now but i'm honestly pissed off. I was told I couldn't get the game and being as broke as I am, I probably won't get it until I get paid which is next week. Everyone is having a good time, keeping off forums. Those not having a good time are on here, being b*tches about the game and ruining it for us, those who don't have the game.

I still want to play the game, badly, as i've waited months for it. Some have waited the FULL 8 YEARS! So stop being a douche as no one gives a complete sh*t what you think of the game. Leave a comment if you actually appreaciate what 2K did for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Livejoker View Post
    I just thought it was funny, so I had to post.
    Some people don't even speak english as their first/main language (as me) so i'm not to judge.

I know i'm hitting hard right now but i'm honestly pissed off. I was told I couldn't get the game and being as broke as I am, I probably won't get it until I get paid which is next week. Everyone is having a good time, keeping off forums. Those not having a good time are on here, being b*tches about the game and ruining it for us, those who don't have the game.

I still want to play the game, badly, as i've waited months for it. Some have waited the FULL 8 YEARS! So stop being a douche as no one gives a complete sh*t what you think of the game. Leave a comment if you actually appreaciate what 2K did for you.
    Sorry but 2k asked for feedback which i gave my feedback. Sorry your broke and cant get the game. I understand you love mafia2, the last thing i wanted to do is tell you how bad the game is, i hate it man really i do. But out of respect for you i wont say anything else bad about the game to upset you.

Hopefully one day youll be able to play mafia and experience the game for yourself .

Sorry but 2k asked for feedback which i gave my feedback. Sorry your broke and cant get the game. I understand you love mafia2, the last thing i wanted to do is tell you how bad the game is, i hate it man really i do. But out of respect for you i wont say anything else bad about the game to upset you.

Hopefully one day youll be able to play mafia and experience the game for yourself .
    Now you're being awesome and making me feel bad.
    Go ahead, say what you want about Mafia II as people will agree or disagree with you. You're allowed to have your own opinion. I guess I was a ticking bomb.

I'll be logging out now, I guess i'll come back tomorrow and stay in the spoilers bunker as people seem happy there. Sorry about all this.

that ****ing blows

hum, a DLC with 2 cars and 2 costume doesn't require highspeed internet to download, it taken me 1 minutes at most. So yeah, you ****** yourself over with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Archvile78 View Post
    hum, a DLC with 2 cars and 2 costume doesn't require highspeed internet to download, it taken me 1 minutes at most. So yeah, you ****** yourself over with that one.
    thanks for the kind words

thanks for the kind words
    Anytime!

But seriously, sorry if it sounded rude from my part, i did read a few posts of yours, some of 'em pointin right stuff about the game but i just had to respond to this one. D:

l lol whatever man do what you want i could carealess.
    then why do you write that ?