Thread: Xbox360: Freeze after deliver money to Bruno.

Xbox360: Freeze after deliver money to Bruno.

As the titled describes, im on my second playthrough on Hard collecting all the mags. I got to the point i had to deliver the money to Bruno and it simply hangs on the loading screen after its delivered. I rebooted the 'box twice to no avail. Any fixes?

Same problem.

I'm currently having this same problem....once you deliver the money to bruno and the cutscene is finished it just hangs on the loading screen. Restarting the xbox and game does nothing to fix it. Any hints?

maybe the problem is not your cox box, maybe its your cox heads. keep waiting at the loading screen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diLow7 View Post
    I'm currently having this same problem....once you deliver the money to bruno and the cutscene is finished it just hangs on the loading screen. Restarting the xbox and game does nothing to fix it. Any hints?
    I'm also having this issue on my XBOX as well.

same problem.... you also have a 2009 Jasper Box?

Clearing Cache didn't work so there must be another Problem with the game..

mafia 2 1.01 patch fixes this issues its a region locked patch so wait 4 1.01. see mafia 2 community section on main page to see what im talking about.

Just the same problem on my PS3...
    Last edited by theR&Rcl0wn; 08-29-2010 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mafia 2 a letdown View Post
    mafia 2 1.01 patch fixes this issues its a region locked patch so wait 4 1.01. see mafia 2 community section on main page to see what im talking about.
    erm...... either I'm blind or.....

Same problem

I also have the same problem on my ps3, cannot get past the loading screen!!!

Figured it out but still!

Hey guy's wanted to post this, for those who had the same problem as me i got around it. When you have to earn the rest of the money for Bruno by either selling car's to Mike or robbing store's. I robbed store's to get the money then after the cutscene with Bruno it was stuck on the load screen. I found out after while reading a post somewhere i don't remember where though to sell car's to Mike and NOT to rob store's to get the money! It worked though, it's the dumbest thing i ever seen but it worked so. Still need's a patch for it though i bet alot of people are stuck on it and you can see why. Oh btw patch 1.01 doesn't fix this i read the detail's on that patch it fix's problem's similar to this but not this part in particular.
    Last edited by frkgamer86; 08-29-2010 at 08:52 AM.

F the 360, PC players need it more.

Fu** the 360 and PS3 players, they are not the ones suffering the most, my brother played the game and he passed Chapter 14 and i don't understand why can't i???
    Why couldn't 2k release a patch simultan' so we can all have it and play further on!.

laame

Quote Originally Posted by frkgamer86 View Post
    Hey guy's wanted to post this, for those who had the same problem as me i got around it. When you have to earn the rest of the money for Bruno by either selling car's to Mike or robbing store's. I robbed store's to get the money then after the cutscene with Bruno it was stuck on the load screen. I found out after while reading a post somewhere i don't remember where though to sell car's to Mike and NOT to rob store's to get the money! It worked though, it's the dumbest thing i ever seen but it worked so. Still need's a patch for it though i bet alot of people are stuck on it and you can see why. Oh btw patch 1.01 doesn't fix this i read the detail's on that patch it fix's problem's similar to this but not this part in particular.
    mine keeps freezing after i make the money too. i steal it all from stores because when i go to the B on the map at the scrap yard, i go inside and he tells me he has no work for me? any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by dxfire View Post
    Fu** the 360 and PS3 players, they are not the ones suffering the most, my brother played the game and he passed Chapter 14 and i don't understand why can't i???
    Why couldn't 2k release a patch simultan' so we can all have it and play further on!.
    thats harsh and funny.the thing thats even more hilarious is that this single player game needs a patch hahaha good job 2k.this is why yall need to hire game testers duh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dxfire View Post
    Go fook yourself. We're suffering just as much as you.

I've done the car crushing and the store robbing methods and both are leading to the same outcome, a black loading screen that goes on forever after watching the cutscene.

Loading freeze on PC too.

Funny that they announced DLC, to pay for, but we are not able to finish the game because of the many bugs!
    Last edited by esbinich; 09-02-2010 at 02:53 AM.

before you pay back bruno

to earn the money to pay back bruno just crush cars only do not rob or even go into a store. also earn $60,000 not $55,000 and do not get a wanted level and when you pay back bruno it will not freeze during loading. i contacted 2k and thats what they told me to do and it worked hope this helps

when I go to Mike he says that he has not work so I do not know what to do