Thread: How do I win the jackpot?

How do I win the jackpot?

Is it just luck or is there some trick to this? I'd really like the achievement, it's one of the few I'm missing.

I'd say the only thing you can do is save before with a full wallet and just plug on one slot machine. Reload if you don't win.

You just have to pour some money into the slot machines. Hopefully it happens sooner rather that later.

It's pretty much luck, It took me a while to get it. Just keep trying, you will get it.

I just hit tonight a couple of minutes ago, I walked up to the slot machine and thought to myself, "I'm going for the jackpot." Two trys later I won the big bucks.

I got it on my 4th try, I think, so I was really lucky. Ah, Fort Frolic, good times.

I know for sure there is no certain amount of times until you get it. I got it second time to plug money into the machine. Thank God because I only had a few bones left. Just keep trying and you will soon get it.

I hit e by accident and won $250, however I'm on the PC soooo... How much is the jackpot for?

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
    I hit e by accident and won $250, however I'm on the PC soooo... How much is the jackpot for?
    That's the jackpot. On the 360 is nets you an achievement.