Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what was the meanest thing you done in mafia 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_S85 View Post
    Not sure what the meanest is but I could list a few that could make the list.

1. Blasting a cop and his partner away after rear ending my car just after getting out of the body shop.
    i hate it when that happens to me in mafia 2 except for me its not always the cops who hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
    I made vito stealth kill Maria Scaletta. evil :P
    how'did you do that?

shot up a phone booth with some one in it

Thumbs up

My recent act of meaness happened while playing the pc version of joe's adventures i just completed the mission where you had to steal a truck from mobsters i was driving a smith deluxe (woodie) and i just customized it (super charged it and gave it a flame job and it's primary paint color was cherry red), i was driving down a road and got hit by another smith deluxe which pissed me off so i chased after him in my customized smith deluxe but there was a cop car in front of him so i waited until the cop turned on a side street so i pulled a perfect pit manuver on the other smith deluxe (i spun him 180) and didn't get any damage.

Well when I was hitting a guy on street, I heard the radio saying "We have a problem in the street" suddenly a cop car rush to the street and hits many people...Lol..

A mission(I cant remember the name)Joe had infimite health and could kill as many cops.^^

Not collect all the playboy issues...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12