"TempMap" map name when loading custom scenario
When loading a custom map the map name does not display in the list of maps. Instead it displays as "TempMap". Not all custom maps have this happen - some do and some dont without a pattern to the cause.
It's important to note that TempMaps load and play without a problem.
For example a custom map named "1City6Civs.Civ5Map" will show as "TempMap" in the list but a map named 1City8Civs.Civ5Map" will display without problem. I have tried renaming the maps, but once it decides it doesnt like it - it doesnt matter what the filename is...it says TempMap in the map list.
- I do not use mods (none installed or downloaded except for the standard SDK to create maps)
- Happens consistently with some files even after system reboots.
- I do not play multiplayer
- My system is a 4 month old Dell with an Intel Core i5 CPU M 520 @2.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64 bit Windows 7, DX11, Nvidia Quadro FX 2800M.
- Please see the following screenshot for an example: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...ce/TempMap.jpg
I am having the same issue. Any ideas on what's causing it?
Found the solution!!!
I finally figured out why the reason that TempMap keeps showing up. Click on the Description button on the toolbar on WorldBuilder, and that's where it pulls from. From there, you can name it whatever you want.