Thread: Direct2Drive help!

Direct2Drive help!

So I bought the game off of D2D when they had it on sale earlier this week, and now I am somewhat lost.

After installing the game, I can't find any exe files, so I am pretty lost as to how to even run the game.

Secondly, the key they gave me is confusing me a little bit. It doesn't appear to work with games for windows live, and the 2k Games registration page/site doesn't seem to be working. (I can create a forum account, but I can't create an account for the main 2k site.)

Any help would be great!

Hi there!

Not sure why you are on this forum and not asking the experts at Direct2Drive?

Go to http://support.direct2drive.com and checkout their FAQs or hit "Contact Us" and request help from a real person.

With only anonymous info here (nothing about your computer etc...) it's hard for anyone to help.

One tip, on support for D2D checkout Comrade (search for that word). You use it to download, install and play the game. it's all-in-one and makes it easy. You don't have to look for the exe for the game.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a bunch!

I asked the support people about running the game, but I got a generic response that was moderately redundant, so I tried here instead.

Works like a charm.

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Play View Post
    Hi there!

Not sure why you are on this forum and not asking the experts at Direct2Drive?

Go to http://support.direct2drive.com and checkout their FAQs or hit "Contact Us" and request help from a real person.

With only anonymous info here (nothing about your computer etc...) it's hard for anyone to help.

One tip, on support for D2D checkout Comrade (search for that word). You use it to download, install and play the game. it's all-in-one and makes it easy. You don't have to look for the exe for the game.

Hope this helps!
    Great stuff, thanks.